Dr. Conrad Murray Will NOT Be Home For Christmas

2»

Comments

• on 1350574372:
    <br />In something i agree, Murray is not in that prison then that import this title "Dr. Conrad Murray Will Not Be Home for Christmas"<br />
    <br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray Will Not Be Home for Christmas because he will be enjoying Christmas somewhere else  :icon_lol:: Caribbean Beaches, Aspen, Europe who knows maybe he is planning his Holidays after Michael BAMs. 
  • jujubiijujubii Posts: 92
    on 1350555682:
    <br /><br />Jujubii<br />
    Michael, for all his soft-spoken kind words and timid nature, was - IS - one smart man, and especially businessman.
    <br />MJ’s hired impersonator Navi described him (scroll to bottom).<br />
    What was he like?<br />‘Off stage he was quiet, shy and gentle. On stage he was a nut, the boss.’<br />http://www.positivelymichael.com/forums/showthread.php?36042-MJ-double-Navi-talks-to-Vibe-ahead-of-show-featuring-other-MJ-impersonators
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Agreed. And, in the Navi article... THIS part really stood out to me..<br /><br /><br />
    Navi's resemblance even led to work as a decoy.<br /><br />He said: "There was one time when 2,500 people were chasing me in Thailand. I thought I would probable die that day.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :omg: De...coy...?<br /><br /><br />Someone please tell me I'm NOT nuts for the stories my mind's making up right now for just how Navi may have worked as for Michael in 2009...
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    Corrected:<br /><br />'t was Ecas who was said to be "terminally life threatening ill" at a certain point, not Navi.<br />The forum got information from Ecas' representative stating that Ecas' site had been hacked when the illness statement was published.
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Why was this article posted back in October? :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />....and why is Murray always trying to get out "at Christmas"?<br /><br /><br />Wouldn't you think he'd be petitioning for release throughout the year? :suspect:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1350126591:
    <br />[...]<br /><br />Dr. Murray was recently taken from his jail cell to the Los Angeles County Hospital because he was [size=12pt]concerned that he had developed blood clots[/size] on his legs. After a thorough examination, at the expense of taxpayers, it was determined that Murray didn't have any blood clots.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Anyone else remember Murray's defense theory to police was that Michael threw a "blood clot" (had an pulmonary embolism) and that's what "killed" him, not the propofol?  :compute:<br /><br />
    on 1350126591:
    <br />[...][size=10pt]Murray contends that Michael's kids viewed him as a family member and loved him.[/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :ghsdf: