"Michael Wouldn't Do This To His Fans" Explanations?

124»

Comments

• Maybe shes trying to say people already says those things about him and it being just for entertainment people would just add yet another name....? Maybe..thats what i assumed when i read it
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1356969425:
    <br />
    on 1356968111:
    <br />
    on 1356910806:
    <br />Well, then here is the biggest question of all: What is the MOTIVE of hoax if not life danger? Entertainment?<br />And what is he going to prove by that? He is already known as best entertainer.He certainly is not in competition with David Copperfield.<br />Why then theory of sting operation, sting court was brought up and discussed, why FBI maybe involved was considered? (although I did not support any of those theories). Are they all involved in Michael's entertaining hoax program? <br /> MJ was pedo, wacko but not an idiot. Your theory will add that he on top of all is also a retard. I am sure he would not be happy to read those articles when/IF he comes back with silly version of hoax annoucement. <br />Any how,this never has been and will never ever be my theory of hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />Am I the Only One to See Something VERY wrong with this @Scorpionchick Post  :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I read scorpionchik's post a few times and I'm not quite sure I understand what she's trying to say.  :icon_question:  Perhaps she'll elaborate.<br />
    <br /><br />I think what she is trying to say is: if MJ hoaxed his death for any reason other than his life being in danger (especially if it was for entertainment only), he will be nothing but a joke in the eyes of the public when he comes back.<br /><br />I understand, Billie J, that you might have meant this part of the post: <br /><br />
    MJ was pedo, wacko but not an idiot. Your theory will add that he on top of all is also a retard
    <br /><br />I think what she is trying to say here is: "MJ was pedo, wacko but not an idiot" ----> in public opinion.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    @Billie J.....I didn't take Scorpionchic's post as saying that was her opinion of Michael....I took it to mean  that  it is the perception of the general public who will add retard to their list.... if he didn't hoax his death because his life was in danger. That is the way I read the post. <br />  <br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br /><br />Yes, that was how I sort of understood it too but I can see the confusion her post caused.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1356970392:
    <br />
    on 1356969425:
    <br />
    on 1356968111:
    <br />
    on 1356910806:
    <br />Well, then here is the biggest question of all: What is the MOTIVE of hoax if not life danger? Entertainment?<br />And what is he going to prove by that? He is already known as best entertainer.He certainly is not in competition with David Copperfield.<br />Why then theory of sting operation, sting court was brought up and discussed, why FBI maybe involved was considered? (although I did not support any of those theories). Are they all involved in Michael's entertaining hoax program? <br /> MJ was pedo, wacko but not an idiot. Your theory will add that he on top of all is also a retard. I am sure he would not be happy to read those articles when/IF he comes back with silly version of hoax annoucement. <br />Any how,this never has been and will never ever be my theory of hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />Am I the Only One to See Something VERY wrong with this @Scorpionchick Post  :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I read scorpionchik's post a few times and I'm not quite sure I understand what she's trying to say.  :icon_question:  Perhaps she'll elaborate.<br />
    <br /><br />I think what she is trying to say is: if MJ hoaxed his death for any reason other than his life being in danger (especially if it was for entertainment only), he will be nothing but a joke in the eyes of the public when he comes back.<br /><br />I understand, Billie J, that you might have meant this part of the post: <br /><br />
    MJ was pedo, wacko but not an idiot. Your theory will add that he on top of all is also a retard
    <br /><br />I think what she is trying to say here is: "MJ was pedo, wacko but not an idiot" ----> in public opinion.<br /><br />Yes it was the quote "MJ was Pedo,wacko but not an Idiot" I was hurt by. Hope you're right @RK. I can't stand anybody writing offensive comments about MJ,that's all<br />
  • CLARIFYING MY POST FOLKS.<br />I AM SAYIN THAT MICHAEL HOAXED HIS DEATH FOR SERIOUS REASON BEHIND IT, SUCH AS LIFE DANGER, NOT FOR MAGIC ENTERTAINMENT, SILLY GAME PURPOSE AS BEC THINKS. OTHERWISE, MICHAEL WILL BE TAKEN AS AN IDIOT AND RETARD BY PUBLIC (IN ADDITION TO STILL BEING PEDO AND WACKO FOR SOME MORONS).<br />IT IS WRONG TO THINK THAT MJ WAS LYING ABOUT HIS LIFE BEING IN DANGER.<br /><br />TO UNDERSTAND MY POST, YOU NEED TO START READING  FROM THE VERY FIRST POST REPLYING TO ANOTHER MEMB.
  • on 1356970392:
    <br />
    on 1356969425:
    <br />
    on 1356968111:
    <br />
    on 1356910806:
    <br /><br />I think what she is trying to say here is: "MJ was pedo, wacko but not an idiot" ----> in public opinion.<br />
    <br /><br />CORRECT
  • @RK,ANDREA<br /><br />CORRECT.<br /><br />I AM SURPRISED THAT SOME PEOPLE COULD THINK I CALL MJ PEDO AND RETARD........... :icon_rolleyes:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well that IS what you wrote, scorpionchick. So maybe you should be more careful with your English if you're going to get all hot n bothered when YOU write it wrong. We can't read your mind.
  • Everyone just chill out :) We're all here for the same reason. :) well at least I think we all are hahaha
    Not all for the same reason. Some of are here to moderate and it has nothing to do with "chill"ing, got that, Rayanna_Rain?
  • on 1356991603:
    <br />Well that IS what you wrote, scorpionchick. So maybe you should be more careful with your English if you're going to get all hot n bothered when YOU write it wrong. We can't read your mind.<br />
    <br /><br />Majority understood my post/mind correctly, which means it IS writtten in plain English.
  • on 1356994190:
    <br />Not all for the same reason. Some of are here to moderate and it has nothing to do with "chill"ing, got that, Rayanna_Rain?<br />
    <br /><br />I was just saying that we shouldn't be arguing over something so little like this.<br />I'm a nice person and I'm nice to everyone and anyone and I never get mad. So if you took my words for more than what they actually are; I apologize.<br />That does not give you the right to be so RUDE to me for whatever reason. <br />I'm not here to fight, so if that is your intentions then I'd advise you to just not talk to me.<br />We all are (I'm assuming) old enough to know that bickering over whatever is very immature and uncalled for.<br />We all should know manners by now and can handle these situations respectfully and gracefully.<br />Now, I forgive you with all my heart and I wish you a wonderful New Year.  :bearhug:
    on 1356995094:
    <br />
    on 1356991603:
    <br />Well that IS what you wrote, scorpionchick. So maybe you should be more careful with your English if you're going to get all hot n bothered when YOU write it wrong. We can't read your mind.<br />
    <br /><br />Majority understood my post/mind correctly, which means it IS writtten in plain English.<br />
    <br /><br />I understood you because I know you but others had a problem with the content. Not everyone knows you and can vouch for your character like I can/will. Did you read the confused posts? You didn't need to come in guns a blazin with all caps and rag on people misunderstanding you when they didn't misunderstand at all. They understood you just fine, you MISSPOKE so it's up to you to clear it up, not up to them to get inside your head and try to decide what you MEANT as opposed to said. You follow?
    on 1356998833:
    <br />
    on 1356994190:
    <br />Not all for the same reason. Some of are here to moderate and it has nothing to do with "chill"ing, got that, Rayanna_Rain?<br />
    <br /><br />I was just saying that we shouldn't be arguing over something so little like this.<br />I'm a nice person and I'm nice to everyone and anyone and I never get mad. So if you took my words for more than what they actually are; I apologize.<br />That does not give you the right to be so RUDE to me for whatever reason. <br />I'm not here to fight, so if that is your intentions then I'd advise you to just not talk to me.<br />We all are (I'm assuming) old enough to know that bickering over whatever is very immature and uncalled for.<br />We all should know manners by now and can handle these situations respectfully and gracefully.<br />Now, I forgive you with all my heart and I wish you a wonderful New Year.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />You haven't seen rude yet. Or disrespectful or ungraceful for that matter and unless you'd like to I suggest you pipe down Rayanna_Rain.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1357004259:
    <br />
    on 1356995094:
    <br />
    on 1356991603:
    <br /><br />Majority understood my post/mind correctly, which means it IS writtten in plain English.<br />
    <br /><br />I understood you because I know you but others had a problem with the content. Not everyone knows you and can vouch for your character like I can/will. Did you read the confused posts? You didn't need to come in guns a blazin with all caps and rag on people misunderstanding you when they didn't misunderstand at all. They understood you just fine, you MISSPOKE so it's up to you to clear it up, not up to them to get inside your head and try to decide what you MEANT as opposed to said. You follow?<br />
    <br /><br />Jeeze, are you an advocate for confused people or something?<br />They confused, I explained, everything is clear. Back off and shut up already!  :WTF: I am done w/this thread!
    Ps. Both these members were given a forum vacation for their inability to heed a warning. This thread has likely ran it's course anyway and can be reserved to the archives.
This discussion has been closed.