Silencing the Critics, And $999 REwarD??? You bET

1111213141517»

Comments

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Some people think that only believers read TMZ articles. Non-believers and many other people read TMZ articles.
    Non-believers started a real revolution long time ago on twitter against TMZ , it was even a trend, unsubscribe, unfollow and advice people to read tmz news from other sources, just not to do the magical click on their website. Of all tabloids, TMZ was the most active in Michael's defamation since this hoax.
    TMZ would be a trusted trojan horse (trusted by copy & paste media).
    The fact that the tabloid TMZ is used as a "source", show the low standards of journalism in our time. Michael had the power and the connections for a more serious media tool, this being my opinion of course.

<!-- m -->http://www.filthytabloidtrash.com/2011/ ... oid-trash/<!-- m -->
  • on 1307258012:
    <br />
    Some people think that only believers read TMZ articles. Non-believers and many other people read TMZ articles.
    <br />[size=14pt]Non-believers started a real revolution long time ago on twitter against TMZ , it was even a trend, unsubscribe, unfollow and advice people to read tmz news from other sources, just not to do the magical click on their website. Of all tabloids[/size], [size=14pt]TMZ was the most active in Michael's defamation since this hoax.  [/size]<br />
    <br />The fact that the tabloid TMZ  is used as a "source", show the low standards of journalism in our time. Michael had the power and the connections for a more serious media tool, this being my opinion of course.<br /><br /><!-- m -->http://www.filthytabloidtrash.com/2011/ ... oid-trash/<!-- m --><br />
    <br /><br />If TMZ was the most active in Michael's defamation since this hoax started, why TMZ is the first source of this hoax and as per TS TMZ is in on it,  but why TMZ is in on it if so?  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Maybe Harvey suspects of that Michael is alive :icon_lol:
  • on 1357321189:
    <br />
    on 1307258012:
    <br />
    <br />[size=14pt]Non-believers started a real revolution long time ago on twitter against TMZ , it was even a trend, unsubscribe, unfollow and advice people to read tmz news from other sources, just not to do the magical click on their website. Of all tabloids[/size], [size=14pt]TMZ was the most active in Michael's defamation since this hoax.  [/size]<br />
    <br />The fact that the tabloid TMZ  is used as a "source", show the low standards of journalism in our time. Michael had the power and the connections for a more serious media tool, this being my opinion of course.<br /><br /><!-- m -->http://www.filthytabloidtrash.com/2011/ ... oid-trash/<!-- m --><br />
    <br /><br />If TMZ was the most active in Michael's defamation since this hoax started, why TMZ is the first source of this hoax and as per TS TMZ is in on it,  but why TMZ is in on it if so?  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br />To keep their face as tabloid
  • on 1307189235:
    <br />
    And then in what way could Michael use TMZ?
    <br /><br />TMZ would be a trusted trojan horse (trusted by copy & paste media).<br /><br />Harvey being a lawyer would understand and use the loopholes provided.<br />When you leave your house for a sabbatical, you will not ask some dude from the street to keep an eye on your property.<br />You will ask someone who will understand where and when to water the flowers, how to stop the water tap, empty your mailbox and open and close the door with the proper key, someone who will know when the garbage bins are to be put on the street, how to feed the cat and what would be needed to be done if ever there would be a fire under the roof.<br />In short: you need someone who knows what to do in case, someone to play the game on your behalf.<br /><br />If you control the initial messenger - and all others are kept dependent on their news - you will control the initiated avalanche.<br /><br />TMZ are brickmen. So are NPG.<br />The only question remaining is: are they simple or double agents?<br />That's a question only Michael may answer.<br />
    <br /><br />Grace, told you before, but it a pleasure saying it again, 'Oh How I do love the posts of thee'  :smiley_abuv:
  • meanwhile... Where did grace go?
  • disregard,  :icon_e_wink:
  • Yes, where did Grace go? I miss her and her wisdom. Great words looking back at that - and oh, so true.<br /><br />TMZ may be a tabloid but IMO Harvey has done his part to push forward Michael's innocence in a way that doesn't look blatant yet other tabloids run with it. But, as always, time will tell.<br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1357362562:
    <br />disregard,  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Why? Do you know where Grace is?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I'm sure she is still around here.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I will be away for a while - hope the 8 ball will not drop in the meantime....<br />Keep it frozen, guys, I don't wanna miss the party LOL
    <br /><br /> :icon_e_smile:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1357362799:
    <br />
    on 1357362562:
    <br /><br />Why? Do you know where Grace is?<br />
    <br /><br />Grace is ellyd (If I'm not mistaken! )
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I'm sure Grace come back here !!  a_plain.gif
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1357381254:
    <br />
    on 1357362799:
    <br />
    on 1357362562:
    <br /><br />Why? Do you know where Grace is?<br />
    <br /><br />Grace is ellyd (If I'm not mistaken! )<br />
    <br /><br />Yes she is.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."