Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

1383940414244»

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1355136837:
    <br />mjtiiarmyo.jpg<br /><br />
    [size=14pt]R42. “This Is It” AND This Is Also It (CNN iReport)<br />Finally, some have asked what does the “also” refer to in TIAI?  In addition to the music and entertainment in TII: TIAI is the wake-up call message, to see the NWO for what it is—and join the Army of L.O.V.E. to help heal the world, etc.[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]MJ, here we are!  Growing every day!  We love you and our world![/size]
    <br /><br />mjarmyoflo.jpg<br /><br />postedstop.jpg<br /><br />mjarmyafa.jpg<br /><br />mjlisaddd.jpg<br /><br />profile02.jpg<br /><br /><br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @Sim...what beautiful montages!  I'm on like an excitement high these days lol...and those pics put me into overdrive  :woohoo2:<br /><br />Thanks for sharing sis...Love U!<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    @BTC and everyone else: 0056.gif &  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • about this old post http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,2296.0.html<br /><br />With the Facebook's changes, the group " Soldiers For Michael Jackson's Army Of L.O.V.E. ♥ The BeLIEvers ♥ " has lost many members  :Pulling_hair: (we were close to 6,000) because they didn't know the new link  :(<br /><br />Here is the new link, ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/MichaelJacksonsArmyOfL.O.V.E.TheBeLIEvers/ ) if you want to rejoice us again you are very welcome.<br />We are waiting for you ... always with L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:<br />Thank you  :multiplespotting:
  • Excellent job SimPattyK and MJonMind on the photos. <br /><br />I've been a soldier for a while.  Ready to Go !!!!<br /><br /> :michael-jackson:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1355168197:
    <br />
    on 1355136837:
    <br />mjtiiarmyo.jpg<br /><br />
    [size=14pt]R42. “This Is It” AND This Is Also It (CNN iReport)<br />Finally, some have asked what does the “also” refer to in TIAI?  In addition to the music and entertainment in TII: TIAI is the wake-up call message, to see the NWO for what it is—and join the Army of L.O.V.E. to help heal the world, etc.[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]MJ, here we are!  Growing every day!  We love you and our world![/size]
    <br /><br />mjarmyoflo.jpg<br /><br />postedstop.jpg<br /><br />mjarmyafa.jpg<br /><br />mjlisaddd.jpg<br /><br />profile02.jpg<br />
      <br /><br />I am not sure how I missed this post, Sim......but dang girl....I LOVE your artwork......<br />Just awesomely put together photos with great messages.....I love the "I think I need a hug"<br />so often I walk around with that feeling, lol.........<br />Thank you for these...they are great! <br />LOVE <br /><br />@MJonmind:  Awesome as well!!!  LOL..had to go look around for "ALSO" ...here are some acronyms:<br /><br />http://www.acronymfinder.com/ALSO.html<br />
    on 1355239470:
    I am not sure how I missed this post, Sim...<br />...but dang girl....I LOVE your artwork......
    a_plain.gif coeur4.gif<br /><br /><br />
    on 1355239470:
    Just awesomely put together photos with great messages...[size=12pt]..I love the "I think I need a hug"<br />so often I walk around with that feeling, lol.[/size]........
    1164exe.gif
    on 1355176952:
    <br />Excellent job SimPattyK and MJonMind on the photos. <br /><br />I've been a soldier for a while.  Ready to Go !!!!<br /><br /> :michael-jackson:<br />
    hola.gifhola.gifhola.gif
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    To you all....  L.O.V.E: you so much!!! The Hoax family is unique !!! Make me really happy !!!<br /><br /><br /><br />                                  mini-ourson-pygama-8532.gif
  • on 1355355971:
    <br />To you all....  L.O.V.E: you so much!!! The Hoax family is unique !!! Make me really happy !!!<br /><br /><br /><br />                                  mini-ourson-pygama-8532.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Same here!<br /><br />noel.gif
  • You kno w Guys, I had a AHA moment.  As we all know Mr. Michael always spoke about LOVE L.O.V.E.  And that everything that he wanted us to do in life was to do things out of love.  I was reading about a very interesting article about a guy name Edgar Cayce. He was a reknown psychic( some thougt was questionable), he had some pretty interesting readings about Life, The Origins of the Human Race.  Again some of it may be questionable by many people.  Some of the information that he was giving in his deep trance were pretty deep, but also rings a definite bell in my head, like pieces of a puzzle coming together. Here are the links:<br /><br />1. />2. />3. />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1355172883:
    <br />about this old post http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,2296.0.html<br /><br />With the Facebook's changes, the group " Soldiers For Michael Jackson's Army Of L.O.V.E. ♥ The BeLIEvers ♥ " has lost many members  :Pulling_hair: (we were close to 6,000) because they didn't know the new link  :(<br /><br />Here is the new link, ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/MichaelJacksonsArmyOfL.O.V.E.TheBeLIEvers/ ) if you want to rejoice us again you are very welcome.<br />We are waiting for you ... always with L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:<br />Thank you  :multiplespotting:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />MJJSmile Thanks for the link, did not know the group on facebook, blessings  :icon_redface:
    SimPattyK as you do? is simply beautiful, every time I see a montage in my mind appears Ohh My God! You're amazing, I love you.  <br /><br />                  :bearhug:
    on 1355392617:
    SimPattyK as you do? is simply beautiful, every time I see a montage in my mind appears Ohh My God! You're amazing, I love you.                    :bearhug:
    <br />aaww! coeur4.gif That's so touching! Thank you dear1 Love you back !!envoie-baiser-492.GIF<br /><br /><br /><br />@sweetsunsetwithMJ & @Blankie: smileyhugg.gif
  • on 1355392070:
    <br />
    on 1355172883:
    <br />about this old post http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,2296.0.html<br /><br />With the Facebook's changes, the group " Soldiers For Michael Jackson's Army Of L.O.V.E. ♥ The BeLIEvers ♥ " has lost many members  :Pulling_hair: (we were close to 6,000) because they didn't know the new link  :(<br /><br />Here is the new link, ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/MichaelJacksonsArmyOfL.O.V.E.TheBeLIEvers/ ) if you want to rejoice us again you are very welcome.<br />We are waiting for you ... always with L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:<br />Thank you  :multiplespotting:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />MJJSmile Thanks for the link, did not know the group on facebook, blessings  :icon_redface:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />You are very welcome marumjj .  :bearhug:<br />This is the Logo's group on FB (made by me  :icon_e_wink: )<br /><br />2af5_b9a8.jpg?c=aaa7
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    WOWWW  ...  :bearhug:  Wonderful pictures !!!!!  L.O.V.E. always !!!<br /><br />                                                WRITIN%7E1.GIF
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sandal8259,  EC sounds like a good topic for a group discussion on hoaxbook.  It would be off topic for here.  Let us know if you start one. :icon_e_smile:
    on 1355424430:
    <br />
    on 1355392070:
    <br />
    on 1355172883:
    <br /><br /><br />MJJSmile Thanks for the link, did not know the group on facebook, blessings  :icon_redface:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />You are very welcome marumjj .  :bearhug:<br />This is the Logo's group on FB (made by me  :icon_e_wink: )<br /><br />2af5_b9a8.jpg?c=aaa7<br />
    <br /><br /><br />MJJSmile, I love the logo, I will copy (with your permission) for my album of MJ on fb.  ;)<br />
  • Happy and Blessed New Year to Everyone!
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
          :michael-jackson:<br /><br />I wish you all a happy year 2013 with the heart, soul and spirit united in the road that leads to truth.<br />And with the spirit of a soldier in the Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. we are all together in a great cosmic plan, which requires constant commitment and trust, trust, trust.<br /><br />Each of us has thought and action of the grand design conceived by Michael and never as in this period we must hold high the light of faith.<br /><br />Silence is often filled with meanings that are waiting to be revealed when the time will come....<br /><br /> :moonwalk_:
  • And now I've registered, I can at last join the army of love, and I ll continue to keep an eye on my behaviour and thoughts to be a better person. I'm not a religious person, but still a spiritual one, who believes in the butterflie effect.
  • JowayriaJowayria Posts: 163
    on 1357425541:
    <br /> I'm not a religious person, but still a spiritual one, who believes in the butterflie effect.<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:  <3 <br />you have my full attention !  :icon_mrgreen: