body double

charlottevetcharlottevet Posts: 51
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I know I might be waaay off with this.. but has anyone here considered that there might have been a body double with regards to the death? A die hard imitator that had changed his name to Michael Joseph Jackson, who would be willing to die in his place?<br /><br />I know it sounds ridiculous, and Im pretty sure no -one would ever condone it, but I must have been subconciously thinking about it as I had a dream that I was stood in the house watching the events unfolding....<br /><br />He was in there briefing a stunt double as to what would happen, the other man was saying that he as ready to die and it was an honour to be able to go this way, dying as the man he had so wanted to be all his life, (hence the surgeries and name change). the only differance was his middle name was Joseph, not JOE ( as well all know that's MJs real name not the one they used on all the death shizz in court!) So technically all the forms were correct, MJJ WAS dead but not michael JOE, it was Michael Joseph.<br /><br />The real michael then left the building and went to the airport to escape- hence the delays at the airport that many people have reported, the decoy then begged for drugs- conrad gave him some propofol to sleep, then as he was off in the loo, the decoy grabbed the Syringe and OD'ed.<br /><br />I woke up and thought...oh..... that'd work haha<br /><br />hope it makes an interesting read!<br /><br />x

Comments