Michael Jackson, Take Me Away

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
This song was found by a friend, and though it's not officially MJ singing it, it sure sounds like him only with his voice masked.<br />MJ may have had insiders working for him in Russia.  Especially watch at  :24 for the words, "hospice" and "arc".<br />Also the initial sound of ocean waves is like the waves starting Front's snippet called Stay with Me.<br />All the other videos of this uploader are of MJ actually performing.<br />I just love it, the animation of MJ's moves is super well timed and professionally done. I have played it countless times, humming it all day today!<br />See what you think!<br /><br />

Comments

• without wanting to appear hasty, i actually think this is mj, yes with distorted voice. lyrics are great. love it.<br /><br />love the art. i am very into ink drawings, so i adore this film clip <br /><br />thanks for sharing x
  • that is MJ voice. I don't remember where I came to know this from, but that song has been created by taking bits of everything Michael said/sang. I think it's done by someone Nathan Jay...not sure about that.
  • on 1366985331:
    <br />that is MJ voice. I don't remember where I came to know this from, but that song has been created by taking bits of everything Michael said/sang. I think it's done by someone Nathan Jay...not sure about that.<br />
    <br /><br />thx thriller.  :icon_e_smile:<br />so cool. well that makes sense why its so synthasized. they had to make it all blend. (guessing) <br /><br />i like it. its cool
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Interesting...arc and hospice at the beginning ...hmmm  ... reminds me of something....  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Very professional and well timed drawn animation...Love it!<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    To me seems  Michael . Nice music , nice rhythm... :icon_razz: I also really like the title... :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Removed due to a polite request to The Official MJ ... This is the version of Nathan Jay<br /><br />
    <br /><br />