Hoaxbook

Is hoax gonna be back soon? I'm missing our Mr. Front.Does anyone know if Souza is still working on getting it back up? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• This is what Souza tweeted last April 16, I don't know if this may help you: <br /><br /><br />MJDHI ‏@MJDHI 16 Apr<br />HoaxBook will take longer than I thought, I will let you know when it's back up. Forum is working fine again.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Thank you very much for the information. :)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hoax book's back up. Yay Souza  :multiplespotting:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    ^^^ It doesn't look right for me - all just words down left hand side of screen.  Is it me?!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Same for me Curls. Must still need some tinkering with.  :icon_geek: 'tinkering'....I'm so not tech savy.
  • Third. Also all the videos load at once, which isn't too good for my computer! I've had problems with video overlay in the past. Will stay away until the bugs are worked out. But I'm excited to see Hoaxbook again! Thanks Souza!
    Thanks guys! Glad it's not just me! 'Tinkering' sounds techie enough for me RK!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I miss Front and TS... :icon_bounce:
  • on 1367348357:
    <br />I miss Front and TS... :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />Me too !
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1367348357:
    <br />I miss Front and TS... :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />Agree....  :compute:
  • I think it needs more than tinkering with! It needs a major overhaul!!!  :icon_lol:
  • My hoax book home page display is different than the one I had before at least in my computer, the topics are displayed vertically instead of horizontally, does it happen to you too??
  • on 1367404363:
    <br />My hoax book home page display is different than the one I had before at least in my computer, the topics are displayed vertically instead of horizontally, does it happen to you too??<br />
    <br /><br />The same for me !
  • on 1367416339:
    <br />
    on 1367404363:
    <br />My hoax book home page display is different than the one I had before at least in my computer, the topics are displayed vertically instead of horizontally, does it happen to you too??<br />
    <br /><br />The same for me !<br />
    <br /><br />Ok thanks Marine, it must be a new display, btw nobody is posting in those threads yet.
    I'm pretty sure this isn't the final version- it's kind of unworkable as it looks now!  Let's just give Souza more time.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1367423323:
    <br />
    on 1367416339:
    <br />
    on 1367404363:
    <br /><br />The same for me !<br />
    <br /><br />Ok thanks Marine, it must be a new display, btw nobody is posting in those threads yet.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />The same !!!! WOWWWWW  :icon_bounce:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Patience please. I have to reinstall, something fucked up the old install. But I'm a bit busy lately so it takes a little longer. I'm working on it though.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1367445707:
    <br />Patience please. I have to reinstall, something fucked up the old install. But I'm a bit busy lately so it takes a little longer. I'm working on it though.<br />
    <br /><br />Ok take your time, anyway I was able to post in Front thread so I think everybody can as well.
  • Once again Hoaxbook is not displaying properly for me and none of the functions work. Anyone else?
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Same for me RememberHisTime
  • @Remember and Shy, same here<br />P.S: Do we have to sign up to HB again or are our accounts still there from when we first signed up?<br /><br />I was going to post thing on HB but since it's not working I'll post it here just in case I forget to put it up when HB is back up...but did anyone hear about the MLK Jr Assassination trial in 1999? I only found out today...so surprised to find this is not publicly well known.<br /><br />Here is some info:<br /><br />http://www.thekingcenter.org/assassination-conspiracy-trial<br />
    UYI, yes after the last that Hoaxbook went down, we had to register again. <br />Thank u for the link, i have read the first page , going to continue to read the transscript.
  • You're welcome Shy, thanks for the reply :)
    on 1371562218:
    <br />You're welcome Shy, thanks for the reply :)<br />
    <br /><br />It was my pleasure  :bearhug: