Forum down the last couple of days

13»

Comments

• First of all I'm truly glad that this forum is back because i consider it as one of the few (if not the only) places on the internet that take this hoax seriously and INVESTIGATE it... So thank you billion times Souza for keeping this forum what it should be ;)<br /><br />As for the "new" Front's forum - i find it just really really disturbing and strange... Whoever twitter Front is, I believe that his forum is nothing good for the hoax community... First of all it divides people (those who follow Front/not), it leads non-believers in the wrong direction (deaders who get interested in Front on twitter will end up looking for info on his forum and i don't think they'll find any "serious" hoax info there) and finally it leads the hoax in a "superficial" direction... "Gold Pants" being one of the main threads on the forum is truly disturbing and not serious at ALL... I mean come on - what's this hoax about? With all those pretty sh*tty threads on Front's forum how credible we are to non-believers? And the Front's cult is also very annoying - what has this person done to become the centre of the hoax? I mean ok, Forum Front was interesting...but Twitter front? Isn't it too much? I thought it was Michael's hoax and we were there for him...but i guess it's not enough for some people...oh wait I take back my words as some people believe Front IS Michael.........<br />Well, back to the subject, I understand that some people follow him bcs he gives them hope in those pretty hard hoax times...but please do not let yourself be distracted from what's really important in this hoax... <br />I saw that TS is also mentioned on Front's forum and i find it strange too... I know that TS somehow validated Forum Front..,but he did nothing for Twitter Front...so why is Front using all his info on his forum? To make it similar to MJHDI? Idk... <br /><br />I just find the "new" forum very fishy as i don't really get its purpose...maybe Front wants a place where he'll be in the centre of people's attention as he knows there are many anti-Twitter Front on MJHDI... I have no idea just thinking out loud here... And please i don't want to sound disrespectful to anyone here who follows Front - i truly respect your opinion ;) I'm only afraid that Twitter Front is leading this hoax community to a dead end... <br /><br />Anyway keep the faith!!!! Love to all :)
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Hey Souza, thanks for putting the forum back up, I had serious withdrawal symptoms! I don't have twitter or facebook and I'm not a member/reader of any other forum so you might understand that I was a little bit lost...! Hope everything is OK for you and SEHF now!<br />Laat jezelf niet kisten hè, vergeet niet dat je een sterke, nuchtere en 'tough' Nederlandse dame bent, die kunnen heel wat hebben! :beerchug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    When I saw , days ago, that the MJDHI was no longer on line,I was afraid of losing my friends as was  happened with the italian site of which I was a member after June 25.<br />I enrolled in the new forum ,for this reason ,without even knowing that Pure Love is a banner member of MJDHI (however, was very kind with me), thinking that MJDHI would not come back never again.<br />Has never been important for me to know if  front is MJ. I honestly think that he is not, but I consider him  a kind  person.<br />The only thing that interests me is to read news  from and about  Michael , dividend emotions with all those who think like me .<br />But I can not be in two forums so different but equal to each other, is not correct for me and for all other.  <br />My heart is here, this evening  or tomorrow at the latest, ,as I think is right, I will explain my reasons to the new forum  and ask them to delete my account .<br />I used a little more  my Twitter account in these two months, FB less than less.But now, enough with them, have created confusion and stress in me.<br /><br /> I hope that  come back soon for Souza and SEHF  their normal life....Also this made me think a lot , because I do not understand why certain things happen....<br /><br />I can only say that this experience taught me a lot.<br /><br /><br />Love you all.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • This might be an unpopular opinion here and I certainly do not mean any disrespect to Souza and others, but I don't see a loyalty issue here. I had no idea that another forum had been created recently and I still don't know what it is, having never visited the website, but the way I see it is that people who joined it are either victims of the trolls that led them there, or are simply going there out of free will. I'm not surprised that, during this forum's brief absence, that people would naturally look elsewhere to discuss the hoax and Michael. You can't control other people's actions, and instead of seeing it as a disloyal move, maybe these people did not have all the facts before they joined this other forum, or are simply observing over there, I don't know. As long as this forum remains clean of all the BS, as Souza strives to do, people will continue to appreciate being here imo without having to "choose" between one site or another.
  • I felt like being in a total state of Shock ! when i clicked on MJDHI and saw it down and saw the MSG i was really Lost <br />Hated the word of the "Old Forum" and i can't describe how glad I'm seeing this forum back again !<br />whatever happens i will keep backing this forum up that's what i care for ..<br /><br />And i Genuinely Wish For Souza and SEHF the best ! May Love and Happiness Fill your Lives ♥  :bearhug:
    I want to specify that Souza did not require  to choose a forum or the other.The  decision I mentioned is only mine, comes from within me, from my thoughts and feelings. Fear, sometimes plays tricks. This is all,  at least on my part.  :compute:<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1378238177:
    <br />I want to specify that Souza did not require  to choose a forum or the other.The  decision I mentioned is only mine, comes from within me, from my thoughts and feelings. Fear, sometimes plays tricks. This is all,  at least on my part.  :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />Same for me lovely Blankie.  :bearhug:
  • on 1378115774:
    <br />I feel the need to reply here! For the past year I have entered this site from the index not from the home page. So when I kept getting an error message I thought forum is finally gone. When I was told about the new forum I thought "oh they started a new one in place of the other one." I never saw the message on the home page until a member emailed me in response to an email I sent her about this site being down. <br /><br />Now I didn't personally read about any of the mess that has occurred on here lately. I got a tweet from another member here who mentioned it. So why did I not know these things? It's because of the lack of respect for the Jackson family that I was seeing here that I have not been on that much. Case in point the suicide incident with Paris! "Oh Michael must be laughing his ass off!" And more comments of that nature! It reminded me of a response I posted to what Sousa had posted back in 2012: “Lastly a note: I don't want any bash comments/threads anymore. Not about Joe, not about Jermaine, not about Karen Faye or anyone else. You can give your opinion, say you don't like a certain person while backing up why, but keep it respectful. When I see a comment that crosses a line, I will delete it without warning.”<br /><br />And I replied:<br />“Thank you as well for that part!! And don't forget to mention Ms. Katherine! She's received a lot of bashing as well on this forum.<br /><br />My mother taught me from a child that "If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all!" <br /><br />I've made it my business to notice if the people doing the bashing have joined Michael's Army of Love, and sad to say most of them have! That in itself speaks volumes to me. One of the definitions for "love" is "a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person." Maybe their love is only for Michael, and the rest of the world can go to hell in a hand basket!!<br /><br />I know that Michael is reading the threads on this forum, so how do you all think he feels when he reads the things that people who claim to be in his Army of Love say about others especially his family and friends. Heck with some of the things that have been posted here regarding his family and friends he might as well be reading a tabloid! <br /><br />And I say the same thing about the people who go back and forth with each other.  argue/ How do you think that makes Michael feel? Huh? I pray that he does what I do, and that is skip over certain individual's posts! How many people have you all heard over the past almost two years say how Micheal was so even tempered and handled problems with others without raising his voice and getting angry? Lots of them!! <br /><br />This is just an off the wall thought I've had for a long time, what if when Michael returned, he decided to select some people who had participated in this forum to be special guests of his at some type of affair based on their attitude on this forum? Would I make the cut, would you make the cut? Just something to make you go hummmmmm! Think about it.<br /><br />To all the bashers and hell-raisers out there, I'm not afraid to say that this site is not about you, it's about Michael!!! State your opinion and move on! And then maybe, just maybe, some of the threads wouldn't be so long! Now that's just my opinion! I'm done! So don't bother to post "@" me, I won't be responding!”<br /><br />God made us all free will individuals. So in answer to the question, "where is the loyalty?" I don't venture to speak for anyone else, but as for me it's got nothing to do with loyalty, but everything to do with respect! The words that Leilani posted in her post in regards to Paris’ suicide attempt still ring loudly in my ears and I quote: “Right now I feel ashamed for being within and associating the Hoax community that I have decided to disassociate as much as possible.” God says in His word although you may not be committing the wrong, if you go along with those who are, you are as guilty as they are! I have enough sin of my own to stay in repentance about!<br /><br />As far as members on this forum being on the new forum, many of them probably like me, thinking this site was gone for good, wanted a replacement forum to continue to follow the hoax until it's over. It’s sad to begrudge someone for starting another forum and the people for joining it. I do believe there is room for another forum on this internet! <br /><br />And yes I’m on Twitter now and reading Front’s posts. I am not a fan of Front just like I was never a fan of Michael Jackson! I would not have signed up for Twitter, if people on this forum had not been posting snippets of what Front was hinting about the trial. Because this was an investigation site, I decided to investigate and read them for myself rather than read 2nd hand snippets! The backlash this man gets saddens my heart, but I am not surprised considering the spirit that is loose in this world!<br /><br />Sorry for the long post. But people here ought to know me by now. I do get diarrhea at the mouth when the facts aren’t straight. That’s the way God made me!<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />God Bless you OTWL...So much "Division" when clearly Michael is all about "Unity" and LOVE! I just don't get why people continue their judgement" of others because they "act" like Michael...we should ALL, "act" like Michael, cause that is the ONLY way we can make a difference in this world...it is our individual responsibility, and it is always our "Choice"... to be LOVE, or support the negativity...I choose LOVE....I LOVE you dear friend stay Beautiful!<br /><br />I keep ALL of you in my hearts and prayers, because we are all Brothers and sisters and I send you all LOVE because first and foremost...LOVE is the only thing that really matters...LOVE and unity!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1378115774:
    <br />I feel the need to reply here! For the past year I have entered this site from the index not from the home page. So when I kept getting an error message I thought forum is finally gone. When I was told about the new forum I thought "oh they started a new one in place of the other one." I never saw the message on the home page until a member emailed me in response to an email I sent her about this site being down. <br /><br />Now I didn't personally read about any of the mess that has occurred on here lately. I got a tweet from another member here who mentioned it. So why did I not know these things? It's because of the lack of respect for the Jackson family that I was seeing here that I have not been on that much. Case in point the suicide incident with Paris! "Oh Michael must be laughing his ass off!" And more comments of that nature! It reminded me of a response I posted to what Sousa had posted back in 2012: “Lastly a note: I don't want any bash comments/threads anymore. Not about Joe, not about Jermaine, not about Karen Faye or anyone else. You can give your opinion, say you don't like a certain person while backing up why, but keep it respectful. When I see a comment that crosses a line, I will delete it without warning.”<br /><br />And I replied:<br />“Thank you as well for that part!! And don't forget to mention Ms. Katherine! She's received a lot of bashing as well on this forum.<br /><br />My mother taught me from a child that "If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all!" <br /><br />I've made it my business to notice if the people doing the bashing have joined Michael's Army of Love, and sad to say most of them have! That in itself speaks volumes to me. One of the definitions for "love" is "a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person." Maybe their love is only for Michael, and the rest of the world can go to hell in a hand basket!!<br /><br />I know that Michael is reading the threads on this forum, so how do you all think he feels when he reads the things that people who claim to be in his Army of Love say about others especially his family and friends. Heck with some of the things that have been posted here regarding his family and friends he might as well be reading a tabloid! <br /><br />And I say the same thing about the people who go back and forth with each other.  argue/ How do you think that makes Michael feel? Huh? I pray that he does what I do, and that is skip over certain individual's posts! How many people have you all heard over the past almost two years say how Micheal was so even tempered and handled problems with others without raising his voice and getting angry? Lots of them!! <br /><br />This is just an off the wall thought I've had for a long time, what if when Michael returned, he decided to select some people who had participated in this forum to be special guests of his at some type of affair based on their attitude on this forum? Would I make the cut, would you make the cut? Just something to make you go hummmmmm! Think about it.<br /><br />To all the bashers and hell-raisers out there, I'm not afraid to say that this site is not about you, it's about Michael!!! State your opinion and move on! And then maybe, just maybe, some of the threads wouldn't be so long! Now that's just my opinion! I'm done! So don't bother to post "@" me, I won't be responding!”<br /><br />God made us all free will individuals. So in answer to the question, "where is the loyalty?" I don't venture to speak for anyone else, but as for me it's got nothing to do with loyalty, but everything to do with respect! The words that Leilani posted in her post in regards to Paris’ suicide attempt still ring loudly in my ears and I quote: “Right now I feel ashamed for being within and associating the Hoax community that I have decided to disassociate as much as possible.” God says in His word although you may not be committing the wrong, if you go along with those who are, you are as guilty as they are! I have enough sin of my own to stay in repentance about!<br /><br />As far as members on this forum being on the new forum, many of them probably like me, thinking this site was gone for good, wanted a replacement forum to continue to follow the hoax until it's over. It’s sad to begrudge someone for starting another forum and the people for joining it. I do believe there is room for another forum on this internet! <br /><br />And yes I’m on Twitter now and reading Front’s posts. I am not a fan of Front just like I was never a fan of Michael Jackson! I would not have signed up for Twitter, if people on this forum had not been posting snippets of what Front was hinting about the trial. Because this was an investigation site, I decided to investigate and read them for myself rather than read 2nd hand snippets! The backlash this man gets saddens my heart, but I am not surprised considering the spirit that is loose in this world!<br /><br />Sorry for the long post. But people here ought to know me by now. I do get diarrhea at the mouth when the facts aren’t straight. That’s the way God made me!<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!<br />
    <br /><br />Wonderful post OTWOL!!  <br /><br />
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    [size=10pt] SHEEEESH! I must say I am so relieved that this Forum reappeared :icon_exclaim: I've read all that you guys have said in this thread---its subject being the first thing on my mind, and I also have to say that it is not disloyal to amuse ones' self on the dock if you've been left ashore with no ship in sight.  :affraid: :icon_e_surprised: :confused: :icon_eek: :fresse: :errrr: :over-react-smiley: <br /><br />NEVER worry about that; that is NOT being disloyal.  :bearhug: Sometime cr@p just happens, requiring desperate, emergency measures. (On BOTH sides.) Souza always scrambles to stay afloat, as any good captain will. Just give her a moment. We probably don't want to know what kind of evil she has been personally battling for her being at the helm of MJDHI, but it's not like we can't imagine it--as I remember, this Forum only came to be because the other admins originally got tormented to death in their personal lives, threw up their hands and bowed out. <br /><br />I am happy that Souza has the fight in her to maintain, even for a while more. I still think that someday, something will happen, which will drive THE WORLD over here, to THIS  :icon_bounce: "GO TO!!" Hoax site, looking for answers, and I believe Souza has worked all this time to that end as well, so...  <br /><br />:icon_rolleyes: I even had to  :icon_e_confused: tell mySELF, last week, to just, "HAVE A LITTLE [size=18pt]TRUST"[/size]. :icon_e_smile:<br /><br /><br />I want to say also, that whether T-Front is the same one who was here isn't really something to spend a whole lot of time on, either, unless you have time to do so. He is who he is, another mystery person on the internet---and, if anyone wants to wonder about him, just do what works: hide and watch, while inspecting the fruit this character is bearing. :icon_e_geek: <br /><br />I haven't seen some of the things you talked about here, so maybe I am not querying the same tweeters, but I have an opinion, mostly formed from talking with unBeLIEvers, and becoming familiar with some of the things we know MJ has done. Some one already said it, that controversy is one of MJ's favorite tools. He has never started something hurtful, or which compels us to fight with one another, but he HAS stirred the public pot simply because he CAN, :bowdown: very expertly, and I think maybe that sweet Romantic is possibly going after his unBeLIEvers in a different way, sort of like an "away game", on an OTHER turf....It's not disloyal to follow your team to an away game; just don't pull up stakes at home to move in there. :'( <br /><br />If it's not him, great---another investigation (loose end) wrapped up. :th_bravo: But if it is MJ's handiwork, do we want to hear about it secondhand by those who ARE watching Twitter, TOO? Idk, but I personally don't like my cabbage already chewed before I get it.  :TongueOutSmiley: ;D And, Souza already HAS a link to Twitter here, anyway, so it's all good.  ;) Don't be afraid to think for yourself and do what you need to, to stay above the coating of cr@p attempting to bury the truth all over.<br /><br />I have had "discussions" with die hard fans who believe MJ is gone for good, and I KNOW our guest count (here) goes up slightly when I leave our site address out for them to "peer in" (when it is up and live), but for some reason they don't register or stay, unless they are using different names than what I know them as...When fans DO get it that they have been wrong about things, it is hard to begin to research openly, without feeling foolish, and I just imagine that they would feel more "safe" with a bunch of other new "beLIEvers, at least at first, as they get their feet wet in Hoax Facts. Idk. Just a thought. They'll come over here for SOLID reassurance once they feel some kindred spirits, here. :smiley_abuv: <br /><br />I'm thinking that MAYbe they feel uncomfortable, after being "mistaken" so long, in being on a forum where everyone knows everything but them, and MAYbe MJ has his own emissary visiting Twitter, on a mission of Peace, to reclaim his lost sheep directly, without going through us here. It is his hoax; he can do whatever he wants, and he WILL leave controversy in his wake! Folks just LOVE an excuse to fight anonymously, and sometimes ALL he has to do is SHOW UP acting all MJ, in front of people who "read his autopsy" and think they know better.<br /><br />If TF IS the real deal, he WILL eventually sent them over here, where EVERYTHING a Hoaxer could want to know has been painstakingly explained with much joy and admiration and love! So, no worries. <br /><br />Thank you, Souza. I appreciate your guts! I'm happy to hear you are not alone, too. Congrats and magic glitter dust to you both :multiplespotting: :bearhug:[/size]
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Its Her, Glory Hallelujah! Missed ya!
  • Oh hey gurrrll...its so weird that you posted when you did @Its her.<br /><br />Btw I know some of you are doubting that twitter front is forum front but twitter front talked about logging onto the forum saying he did post not so long ago when he was asked. Coincidentally he posted the same day or next day. If he wasn't forum front why log in and somewhat give a validation like that (although its a weak validation)...if twitter front does not = forum front, then why did forum front log in when he did (validating a fake), also that was the last time he posted. I was going to check the date of his post but his posts are gone but I am sure.
    on 1378259512:
    <br />
    on 1378238177:
    <br />I want to specify that Souza did not require  to choose a forum or the other.The  decision I mentioned is only mine, comes from within me, from my thoughts and feelings. Fear, sometimes plays tricks. This is all,  at least on my part.  :compute:<br />
    <br /><br />Same for me lovely Blankie.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug:
This discussion has been closed.