I am now an officially published poet!

mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
edited October 2013 in Introduce yourself
Yeah :)<br />

Comments

• Congratulations! I read your poetry.<br /><br />It is indeed very beautiful, keep up the good work!<br /><br /><br />:bearhug:
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    Thank you. :) I originally had the direct link to the site in this thread, but it had some personal information so i decided to edit the original thread. but i should share it with you all here. it's protected by copyright, so i have no problem sharing this poem. <br /><br /><br />You are young,<br /><br />You always want to run.<br /><br />feet would rather resist friction,<br /><br />tugging beneath<br /><br />the soles of your shoes,<br /><br />than to compromise;<br /><br />With resistance.<br /><br />a constant battle,<br /><br />throughout your youth;<br /><br />You are disillusioned,<br /><br />you want to travel faster,<br /><br />than the sonic booms.<br /><br />The electricity glistens;<br /><br />You get older,<br /><br />Feet start to develop<br /><br />an appreciation for friction,<br /><br />You gradually ease off;<br /><br />The ignition,<br /><br />had an epiphany<br /><br />don’t need to sprint,<br /><br />into the ground,<br /><br />that will inevitably,<br /><br />force you under.<br /><br />Retrace your steps,<br /><br />drawing every line in reverse,<br /><br />want to reclaim youth?<br /><br />It’s alluding you.<br /><br />advanced so far in life<br /><br />yet the waves<br /><br />still succeed each other,<br /><br />and the projections in the skies,<br /><br />still creep until they meet their demise.<br /><br />ask yourself, a paramount question,<br /><br />“Why did I run so much?<br /><br />when my skin was smooth,<br /><br />when life didn’t feel so fragile?”<br /><br />You start to notice things,<br /><br />How the sun gleams<br /><br />in the summertime;<br /><br />how the flowers bloom,<br /><br />blissfully,<br /><br />An aesthetic marvel.<br /><br />you utter,<br /><br />It’s the process of human nature,<br /><br />mathematically calculated;<br /><br />into the circle of life,<br /><br />but even so,<br /><br />before you realize it,<br /><br />your heart rapidly skips,<br /><br />before you turned to dark,<br /><br />so why the realization abruptly<br /><br />why wait until eternal<br /><br />condensation?<br /><br />when trying to formulate<br /><br />constellations in your head<br /><br />until you realize that you are finally dead.<br />
  • <br />Congratulations, well done!<br /><br />Keep writing  :icon_razz:
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    Congrats!  :th_bravo:<br /><br />
  • Congratulations!  :th_bravo: :multiplespotting:
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    :th_bravo: Congratulations! :th_bravo:<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hoaxbook please.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.