Chatroom back

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in MJDHI News

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• I can't sign in for some reason. I tried both Firefox and IE10. I am using Windows 7.<br />On the link to the chatroom I see a greyed out box and it asks for a nickname. When I type my name in the box<br />and click join nothing happens. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or it is my computer.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That's weird, works fine for me.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thanks Souza. It looks like its working until I hit join, and it responds by graying out the <br />join box as soon as I click on it but then it just sits there with the Join chat box still there and everything<br />is grayed out. <br />Here is a screenshot:<br /><br />15e71w9.png
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1380136138:
    <br />Thanks Souza. It looks like its working until I hit join, and it responds by graying out the <br />join box as soon as I click on it but then it just sits there with the Join chat box still there and everything<br />is grayed out. <br />Here is a screenshot:<br /><br />15e71w9.png<br />
    <br /><br />Must be your PC, I can log in under your username...

• Okay I will restart my computer and try again. <br />Thanks so much for your help Souza.  :bearhug:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It worked well for me
  • It works for me too. But in this moment I am the only one there, and I hate talking to myself  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks Souza, but not for me  :LolLolLolLol:  you know, English is not my mother language, good work, Love
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    For me is ok... my english is not very fluid, but I'll be there anyway  :computer-losy-smiley:  :compute:<br /><br />Thanks Souza  :icon_razz:
  • Thanks Souza,  :penguin:
  • Thanks Souza,  :penguin:<br /><br />I tryed to get in but it doesn´t  show the page, must be my pc.
  • I have the same prob with chat as RedPennyLocks.<br /><br />Throws me in by myself when i give my self a username, but prior to this, its greyed out and I can see ppl chatting in there. When I get in, no one is there I am on my own.<br /><br />Tested on chrome, firefox and IE
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Aussie, if you're still online, and want to try again, I'm in chat now - on my own!
    The chatroom worked for me one day last week, but now, as others are finding, I'm always on my own!  And hoaxbook is deathly quiet so no-ones ever around there to chat either. To be honest, I'm not that keen on chatrooms with lots of people where it's hard to keep up with conversations, and it's not much more than a bit of idle time filling chatter,  but I used to like talking one to one with whoever was around on hoaxbook at the same time as me. had some good exchanges of ideas in that format.  The forum itself is not exactly buzzing either, understandably I suppose in this quiet time, and I do wonder what all the many guests are reading all the time!
  • Yes i checked in at chat several times a day, but i am Always alone. and i love to chat.
  • Hello everyone,<br /><br />I'm still wondering that on this important Day no one is in the chat. Please Members and Guests choose a nickname and come in. <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
    I think something's wrong with the chatroom Sweetangel - have you read the posts above yours? Seems we're all always alone!
  • Hey Curls nothing is wrong. I was waiting 10 Min and than went to get a Drink. After i came back you has left LOL.<br />Now Darina and me are in. Come in. We are waiting.<br />
    @Sweetangel, did you actually see my name there then?  I logged in after I wrote my post above but as usual I was the only name there, so I left straight away.  Very strange!
  • on 1380871055:
    <br />@Sweetangel, did you actually see my name there then?  I logged in after I wrote my post above but as usual I was the only name there, so I left straight away.  Very strange!<br />
    <br /><br />Hey curls there was only written in green letters curls did join the chatroom and the next line curls did left the chatroom. LOL<br />But did you see my Name on the right site? Because I was still in the chatroom did only leave for a moment to get something to drink.<br />Yesterday only Darina and me were in there. I did hope some people would come later, but that didn't happend.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to you.
  • Thanks curls! Just saw this message now. Can chat at present but looking fwd to having a chat with u when chat is running properly x
This discussion has been closed.