Sony is Behind the Hoax and MJ is Dead

1234568»

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yup or maybe had a funeral inside.<br /><br />I never really believed the green screen theory. Considering camera angles n perspective, nothing is really very damning "evidence" of a stage set funeral, in my opinion. I could be wrong but I've watched it a thousand times and it still doesn't get me excited. Van video gets my heart rate up a lot more and I know logically that's no proof of anything.<br /><br />But just the fact that the funeral was outside... (and after 77 days, with Liberian Girl pics everywhere, and dancers flashing hang 10 and etc etc weirdness) I mean, that's just asking for attention. Not to mention having TMZ there with a live feed. Green screen or no green screen, that burial was the reason the hoax lived on past September 2009. If it had been normal I think most of us would have moved on and our lives might be very different these 4 years later.<br /><br />But anyway. I think these 8 pages later we have established that MJ=Sony=MJ so the only part of the original topic theory that is inaccurate is the MJ being dead part. Anyone disagree?
  • I agree bec, the more we look into this Sony thing, the more I realize MJ got to be working in Collab with them.<br />
  • a18wheelsladya18wheelslady Posts: 287
    on 1379694674:
    <br />
    on 1379692507:
    <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHZ3Lc_L-as<br /><br /><br />Can this be one of the proofs that MJ staged the death hoax?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks for posting the video. I'm sorry but this dude was rambling and incoherent throughout to the point of distraction. My advice to those who have yet to watch it: fast forward through the first two-thirds. His first couple of points are shoddy, you could explain them away with camera angles and topography, but DAT BUILDING. In his own words, That's some scary shit.<br /><br />But if we assume that MJ is dead, does a staged funeral matter? If MJ were really dead, maybe enough money could have bought one afternoon's privacy, and they shot this video in addition to the actual funeral as a diversion.<br /><br />But I know that's a weak theory... just thinking of some possibilities.<br />
    <br /><br />i have pictures that i posted at some time on here that prove this is correct.  i think i still have them on my hard drive some place. he is right about the placement of the fork in the road its way down past where they were at.<br /><br /><br /><br />