If (when) MJ comes back - will we believe its him ?

1235»

Comments

• I don't know about the others, but I won't. Or at least, I'll still be confused just like I am now.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    If (when) MJ comes back - will we believe its him ?<br /><br />- Hmmmmmmmm.. depends on how exactly it will be done. I know I can recognize<br />him without sunglasses, watching his facial expressions and listening to his voice,<br />clear closeups needed lol. But with MJ you never know how exactly he gonna look<br />and sound after such a long break and.. I really don't know!  :oops:
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    on 1318893037:
    <br />If (when) MJ comes back - will we believe its him ?<br /><br />- Hmmmmmmmm.. depends on how exactly it will be done. I know I can recognize<br />him without sunglasses, watching his facial expressions and listening to his voice,<br />clear closeups needed lol. But with MJ you never know how exactly he gonna look<br />and sound after such a long break and.. I really don't know!  :oops:<br />
    <br /><br />Agree, main thing is the unique eyes. And MJ knows how to conserve his voice, and I'm sure he has plenty of time to rehearse. He'll sound incredible.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1318899175:
    <br />
    on 1318893037:
    <br />If (when) MJ comes back - will we believe its him ?<br /><br />- Hmmmmmmmm.. depends on how exactly it will be done. I know I can recognize<br />him without sunglasses, watching his facial expressions and listening to his voice,<br />clear closeups needed lol. But with MJ you never know how exactly he gonna look<br />and sound after such a long break and.. I really don't know!  :oops: <br />
    <br /><br />Agree, main thing is the unique eyes. And MJ knows how to conserve his voice, and I'm sure he has plenty of time to rehearse. He'll sound incredible.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />This sounds like you're expecting him to be singing ..... I wouldn't be so sure about that.
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    on 1318921805:
    <br />
    on 1318899175:
    <br />
    on 1318893037:
    <br />If (when) MJ comes back - will we believe its him ?<br /><br />- Hmmmmmmmm.. depends on how exactly it will be done. I know I can recognize<br />him without sunglasses, watching his facial expressions and listening to his voice,<br />clear closeups needed lol. But with MJ you never know how exactly he gonna look<br />and sound after such a long break and.. I really don't know!  :oops: <br />
    <br /><br />Agree, main thing is the unique eyes. And MJ knows how to conserve his voice, and I'm sure he has plenty of time to rehearse. He'll sound incredible.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />This sounds like you're expecting him to be singing ..... I wouldn't be so sure about that.<br />
    <br /><br />You're wrong. I'm not expecting him to comeback as the king of pop or a singer at all. I'm just saying, MJ knows how to preserve the gift that he was given. I understand it seemed that way, but that's not what I was getting at. The live tracks from This Is It sounded good, and he hadn't performed in a long time.
  • you have no idea how many times a day i imagine the what where whens and hows of bam...<br /><br />sauntering thru the courtroom as the verdict is read out???<br />press statement???<br />MJ's website / live stream???<br />disguises???<br /><br />the mind boggles....
  • well, i think that if he comes back together with the whole family beside in a press conference, people would believe him. like katherine can't open her mouth and say that is michael while he isn't. you see where i'm getting at? a mother's love for her child can't be faked for sure.
  • With the trial over , can he come back? I dont think so.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1326057430:
    <br />With the trial over , can he come back? I dont think so.<br />
    <br /><br />When Michael planned this, I'm sure he knew there would be a trial. So I doubt that wouldn't changed any come back plans.
  • on 1319255750:
    <br />well, i think that if he comes back together with the whole family beside in a press conference, people would believe him. like katherine can't open her mouth and say that is michael while he isn't. you see where i'm getting at? a mother's love for her child can't be faked for sure.<br />
    <br /><br />There are many possibilities of how Michael would bam, and this way would be convincing. An impersonator wouldn't be able to take to the stage along with Michael's parents, brothers, sisters and children and claim that he is the real MJ because he wouldn't be able to get the family to cooperate. Unless it was under Michael's instruction, which, to me, would be pointless, because he would lose the element of surprise (so to speak). Think about. Fake MJ reveals himself. Everyone goes crazy until some prove that it's not him. Hysteria dies down. Real MJ reveals himself. Everyone passes him off as a impersonator looking for his 15 minutes of fame, until he is proved to be real. Which may take some time, and by then everyone will have lost interest.
  • I would be believe it was him if he ever come back.
  • If I can see that mans right index finger I will know if it is him or not!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />And as some of you have said, his voice and eyes will be tell tale signs as well as long as he speaks and isn't wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Love you Michael!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    He's not coming back so it's a moot point, isn't it? 
  • on 1419083477:
    <br />He's not coming back so it's a moot point, isn't it? <br />
    <br /><br />Why do you think he isn't coming back?<br /><br /><br />Love you Michael!
    on 1419108310:
    <br />
    on 1419083477:
    <br />He's not coming back so it's a moot point, isn't it? <br />
    <br /><br />Why do you think he isn't coming back?<br /><br /><br />Love you Michael!<br />
    <br /><br />For what purpose?  He can manipulate the situation anonymously and enjoy his life without the pressure of unwanted publicity.  His reappearance would change all that.  For selfish reason, I hope I am wrong, but there are more important things in the world.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1419110543:
    <br /><br /><br />...He can manipulate the situation anonymously and enjoy his life without the pressure of unwanted publicity.  His reappearance would change all that.  For selfish reason, I hope I am wrong, but there are more important things in the world.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Yeah, WAY more. :-\ But, not any more historically exciting.  ;D  We all have had a blast here. And...on second thought, we don't really know that MJ's purpose for this Hoax is not way more important in some mysterious way than we have imagined. I'm not waiting at the door like a  :icon_e_smile: puppy, but I'm not ready yet to douse the porch light! I really believe he IS coming back (as we speak, here :bowdown:)---he just is waiting for enough of us to SEE him, so the rest of the world---particularly his non-believing fans---will not be able to doubt it whatsoever!! :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br /><br />If a flesh and blood guy just "appears", claiming to be Michael, I don't think any of us---the people who have really studied him these last years---will know if it actually is him! No one hardly recognizes him as he is really truly out there in the world right now leaving his mark in making short films (ads) and full feature films, as I personally and thoughtfully believe, so, maybe I have just imagined that he his having more fun than he actually is and I won't ever know "him", whoever he is, if/when he dares to reappear alive, either! I DO think that the bigger than life, hot heartthrob/Icon Michael Jackson is not remotely real, and some people floating near the ceiling, are going to feel actually duped  :-[ when the "Great Oz" steps out from behind the curtain, soooooooo strikingly, er... "normal". But, he NEVER said it [size=18pt]WASN'T[/size] an act, did he, now. :icon_albino:  :icon_cool: Well, hee hee hee!  Now I know what he was laffing about!  :Crash: <br /><br />As you said, there ARE more important things in the world, but there is no reason we can't fondly savor the last few notes of this song, while engaged in the Important. ;) Don't lose hope quite yet---the ride is still in motion, even though it appears the driver has jumped ship and we are scraping the curb!!! :icon_e_confused: It's all part of "The Act". Chill then Thrill---SEE? :woohoo2:. [/size]
    ItsHer, thanks for the pep talk.  I'll keep my fingers crossed you're right. 
  • I will stand back and watch his body language, listen to his voice and look into his eyes. Let me see him and his interaction with his fans. MJ is beautiful and cannot be duplicated or replicated. So the truth will be revealed.  :th_bravo:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Of course we'll believe, we'll absolutely KNOW it's him, without a shadow of a doubt!  It's not as if some man claiming to be MJ is going to quietly appear on his own, without any backup, if you know what I mean.  The whole method of his reappearance will make the truth obvious.  Murray will surely be involved.  Family, kids, the whole damn 'cast' will be around taking their bows. There will be no doubt.<br /><br />Alternatively, the credits are never gonna roll on this one.
  • He will definitely come back and eventually....you all will witness it.