DRAKE UNRELEASED MICHAEL JACKSON TRACK Featured on New Album

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]DRAKE<br />UNRELEASED MICHAEL JACKSON TRACK<br />Featured on New Album[/size]<br />6/28/2018 6:06 PM PDT<br /><br />0628-drake-michael-jackson-neutral-3.jpg<br /><br />Drake's new album hasn't even dropped yet, but he already sent shock waves through the hip-hop world when he released his track list ... and one of the songs features Michael Jackson.<br /><br />Our sources tell us ... the track -- titled "Don't Matter to Me" -- is actually a previously unreleased MJ song that Drake raps and sings along with. The format is similar to the 2014 song, "Love Never Felt So Good" ... which was a Jackson tune turned into a duet with Justin Timberlake.<br /><br />0628-drake-michael-jackson-album-sub-1.jpg<br /><br />Drake's new album, "Scorpion," will be available everywhere June 29 ... and the tracklist shows the King of Pop isn't the only superstar featured -- Jay-Z will showcase his talents as well.<br /><br />The #6 track listed on the album was released a few weeks back, and the music vid's already racked up more than 25 million views thanks to the 'Degrassi' cast reunion aspect.<br /><br />We have a feeling "Don't Matter to Me" might get even more, though.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/28/drake-new-album-michael-jackson-song-unreleased-dont-matter-to-me/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400