Hello everyone

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Well well... longtime no see! <br />I am glad to be back here after a 5-year break from the forum.... It's been a bumpy ride for sure!<br />I hope everyone is doing fine and I'm looking forward to reading/speaking to you all....<br /><br />Long Live MJ! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Welcome back Sim!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Welcome back, SimPattyK :) It is nice to see you here again
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Thank you,. Souza and Darina!<br /><br />PS: Darina, forgive my weak memory, please help me out a bit... did you maybe have a different username back in the day?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Sim . Hi Darina. So good to see you guys still around.
    Hi RK! thank you :) Glad to see you around too!
  • on 1533752389:
    <br />PS: Darina, forgive my weak memory, please help me out a bit... did you maybe have a different username back in the day?<br />
    <br /><br /> It's ok, don't worry. No, I have never changed my username since I was registered here in 2011 year. I just was not writing much in the past. I was reading more.<br /><br /><br />                                                                                                                                  <br />
    on 1533782402:
    <br />Hi Sim . Hi Darina. So good to see you guys still around. <br />
    <br /><br />Hello RK! :) I am glad to see you here too
    Ok Darina, thank you.... it is all clear now ;)