Written note.

I noticed in the interview Brasilian TV did with Taj jackson & his wife, Taj showed written notes that Michael had left or sent him through the years, but one of the notes doesn’t seem to be Michael's handwriting. It might be a recent one. I have tried uploading a screenshot here without success. The note says "A little gift from Europe. Love uncle Michael."<br /><br />I’m sure of two things;<br />Michael Jackson is innocent, always have been and always will be. No doubt!<br />Michael Jackson hoaxed his death & is still alive.<br /><br />When it comes to the hoax and what is going on now, I have no idea who’s in on the hoax and who is not. I don’t know who to trust because Hollywood seems to be connected one way or another. & there’s a lot of shady people in Hollywood. <br /><br />I’m just going to wait it out & continue to defend Michael.

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Can you post a link?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CarrieCarrie Posts: 136
    on 1549774769:
    <br />Can you post a link?<br />
    <br /><br /> The note I'm referring to is at approximately 8:20 mark.