Hey!

VikkiVikki Posts: 13
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone! I'm Vikki and i have been a MJ fan since 1992. When i heard that Michael "died" in 2009 my heart broke into a thousand pieces and soon after i stopped looking for news online,  visiting the forums i was a member of, listening to his music an watching his videos because it was so painful for me. Really, everytime i listened to his songs i cried and i decided to give time to myself to heal as much as possible. It took me years. And recently i started searching again. And soon enough i came across the death hoax, and my heart jumped in my chest!!! Deep in my heart, i was hoping all these years that he wasn't dead. I needed that. <br />So, after i found this site and read some of the articles, i decided to register in this forum to learn more and meet you people. <br />

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Hello Vikky!  :smile: <br />Thanks for sharing your story and Welcome here! :Party:<br /><br />I was like you, in the beginning, when I thought that he died, that he was murdered, it was so hard for me to listen to his music!! so sad.... and then, later , in 2010 when I started to learn more and more about the hoax, I could re-listen to his music again, with joy..... :Heart:
  • VikkiVikki Posts: 13
    yes, thank you so much!  :Heart:
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Hi Vikki. Welcome!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Welcome in the nuthouse Vikki!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• VikkiVikki Posts: 13
    Thank you guys!  :Love:
  • :Drinks: didnt want to be all dramatic and create a new post here, so id just like 2 say HI im new here 2  :Cake: :Laughing: :Love:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1541876030:
    <br /> :Drinks: didnt want to be all dramatic and create a new post here, so id just like 2 say HI im new here 2  :Cake: :Laughing: :Love:<br />
    <br /><br />Welcome!  :Goodbye:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    on 1541876030:
    <br /> :Drinks: didnt want to be all dramatic and create a new post here, so id just like 2 say HI im new here 2  :Cake: :Laughing: :Love:<br />
    <br /><br />Hello and welcome!
  • SMELLYMJSMELLYMJ Posts: 17
    on 1539760584:
    <br />Welcome in the nuthouse Vikki!<br />
    <br /><br />Nuthouse? Oh fine, I guess I am a nut too.  :Silly:  :Big-Grin: