Who is Dirty Diana?

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
After about 7 years I wrote a new blog. It is supposed to be turned into a video, but I thought it would also be good to have this as a blog, because there is a lot of information in it and when the video is done, it might be handy to go through the blog in case you missed something.

I had to be creative. Well I think I have been. The video will take a bit longer because this was over a month of research and honestly not the kind of research that makes you feel better. I do hope the information is clear and easy to follow and I hope it will spark interest of people to dig through his work and lyrics and post the connections in this thread.

Blog: https://community.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/dirty-diana/

Video:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• BettyZBettyZ Posts: 1
    Couldn’t be on the live chat unfortunately because it was too late 🙁 for me. Thanks Souza to always come up with new topics, this one is a really complex one. Sometimes I really wonder why did he have to make it so complicated if he wanted us to open our eyes. I mean of course I get that people should be able to get some things on their own and do their research but sometimes it is really hard especially nowadays where usually everybody has not the work life balance how it should be. I mean it would have been easier to make people aware if the signs and clues would be clearer in the messages I do understand that there is a huge risk behind that to speak openly about the truth what’s really going on but unfortunately a lot of people wouldn’t even think of or invest the time to see the bigger picture (which is also sad that people don’t put any effort anymore in thinking themselves and believe everything they have been told or shown) you have to spend a lot of time to do all the researches and there is so much which needs to be investigated and researched = yes that’s a big thank you to you Souza for all the time you put into this and always be open minded about other opinions and manage to provide us with all the material and new topics to discuss 👍 I wish I had more time to dig into some things more. Sometimes it is even hard to know where to start because it seems endless with all the connections and different topics. I am thankful that still so many people try to discover the truth and are still so active and haven’t given up but I guess this is all the purpose to keep people together and stop being brainwashed. I hope one day we will have a 100 percent clarity and that the truth will come out. I hope we don’t have to wait too long  :smile: I wasn’t able to watch the live chat yet but sure will do asap.
  • White HatWhite Hat Posts: 14
    edited February 2020
    First question, are you christian? I'm a little shocked of the demonic reference to mythology.

For the sake of debate here I go,

I don't think this song has anything to do with the goddess Diana. I posted the lyrics below for anyone reading this thread to quickly reference.

Let's talk about your perspective and compare it to my perspective and maybe we'll find even a newer perspective. Or not. lol

I live in LA. Ayahuasca, Kambo (frog medicine), micro dosing mushrooms, yoga, crystals, sound baths, spirituality are very popular here. Young actresses and pop stars in Hollywood can be found here at this gathering https://spiritweaversgathering.com . (if you really want an inside look into Paris's spiritual life look there) Tarot cards, goddess worship is completely normal in the US in my experience. Paramahansa Yogananda is a great influence in LA even having a temple here, as is Deepak Chopra, shit even scientology, all the religions are here. Just out of total curiosity have you been to LA Souza?

I love that you took to researching mythology, my only complaint is your take on it is from a christian perspective demonizing mythology/pagan belief (if I understood your post correctly). Micheal left the Jahovah's witness religion which tells me he has an open mind and demonizing a mythical goddess is not his style in my opinion or perception of MJ. He was very open spiritually and sought guidance from a Jewish rabbi, I believe Lisa tried to convert him to Scientology he checked it out, Deepak Chopra consoled him spiritually. I believe he drew inspiration from all religions out of his love of learning and deep curiosity of life. He was spiritually gifted, he had a direct download from source which I have picked up on watching his interviews. I don't see a clue in his lyrics indicating it was the goddess Diana. I predict he was most likely a fan of mythology. Right here in this interview at the 3:33 mark he pretty much admits to being psychic. That doesn't come from someone who demonizes mythology he most likely looked at mythology for answers to his gifts because that right there is considered the work of the devil to have those gifts in christianity. Divination of any form is work of the devil. 

The oldest of all religions in the world is Hinduism, and beyond that I'd argue shamanism out of Siberia. Paganism is nothing more than Nature Worship, there is no Devil or Satan anywhere in it. And all those old religions come from digesting plant medicines, they were tripp'n balls. There is Pan and the Green Man that the Catholic Church drew its inspiration of satan from to demonize old gods and beliefs, but neither are the devil or satan as that creation story is unique to Catholicism/Christianity being the bible which is quite new being around 3400+/- years old where earth is potentially billions of years old. Religions are story telling. In terms of christianity storytelling of old gods to be bad and the new god is good is a case of marketing the religion, selling it, it's a case of you are wrong and I am right, my religion is the only religion it is the right religion. Paganism is not satanism, it's simply not true, and would only be looked at that way from a christian perspective being anything that isn't christian the work of the devil. If Mj was still a Jehovah at that time he wrote Dirty Diana it's possible he held those beliefs you mention but nothing tells me he was closed minded but open minded in that area. In all my research I've never known Diana to be evil it sound like conspiracy to me or that bible verse you mentioned which again would be a christian reference.
    I believe later in life Michael Jackson became more "spiritual" not really identifying with one religion but seeing them all as one, a common thread through all religions, he was that advanced. He was friends with Deepak Chopra and Islamic Royalty and is rumored to have converted to Islam. I bet he read The Fountain Head of Religion.

I don't know who the fuck Dirty Diana is but she ain't no mythical goddess in my book, just a dirty groupie that Mj despised, she lacked the eloquent class of a 1940's silver screen beauty. A dirty whore in Michael's eye.

You never make me stay
    So take your weight off of me
    I know your every move
    So won't you just let me be
    I've been here times before
    But I was too blind to see
    That you seduce every man
    This time you won't seduce me
    She's saying that's okay
    Hey baby do what you please
    I have the stuff the you want
    I am the thing that you need
    She looked me deep in the eyes
    She's touchin' me so to start
    She says there's no turnin' back
    She trapped me in her heart
    Dirty Diana, nah
    Dirty Diana, nah
    Dirty Di-ana, nah
    Dirty Diana
    Let me be!
    Oh no
    Oh no
    Oh no
    She likes the boys in the band
    She knows when they come to town
    Every musician's fan after the curtain comes down
    She waits at backstage doors
    For those who have prestige
    Who promise fortune and fame
    A life that's so carefree
    She's says…
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    edited February 2020
    I do disagree with you, but I have to say that I do not believe that most of the pagans these days are 'satanists'. My view is that the devil (and yes, you can call me a christian) has many religions with as main goal to lead people away from God and worship anything but God, so that can be satan himself or anything other than God. It's a debate that goes nowhere though when one side believes human history as documented in the Bible, and the other side believes the Bible is fiction. I was an atheist until I was 30, I would have agreed with you before that. But I have studied the Bible pretty intensely and mainly the prophesies and I see happening in detail what was predicted thousands of years ago. Although I do agree with you that Michael is very open minded, his love for God and Jesus has been very obvious all through his life. Leaving the Jehova's Witnesses didn't change that. You can be a devout christian without belonging to a denomination, I am not affiliated with any church either, I simply study the Bible myself. I believe Michael did the same. Although very flawed in some of their beliefs, the JW's overall have a good understanding of the Bible because most of them study instead of listen to a priest like in the Catholic Church. Catholics are, and most people who are Catholics don't even know, pagans as well. The church goes against the Bible in almost every way possible and worships all kinds of idols. The devil works hard because he knows his time is almost up. But like I said, that debate will be extremely hard if one party doesn't know the Bible and the lessons it teaches.

I am convinced that Michael meant the goddess Diana with Dirty Diana, but also in Dangerous, Blood on the Dancefloor etc. Michael's references to the moon in his work are not random. Scared of the Moon is another good example.

I am still working on a video about this, I will take your post into consideration so maybe I can explain even further. I appreciate your input, but I don't agree with it. We are living in interesting times and we're alive to witness it.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I wrote something but deleted it as I want to come back and write a bit further about something else. Hold up I'll be back!
  • White HatWhite Hat Posts: 14
    edited February 2020
    Scroll up to 8:09 mark on this video, Mj talks about how he love's Dirty Diana and its about a Groupie.

His words, not mine.

I am fascinated that an Mj song was inspiration enough to do a deep dive into mythology for you. Perhaps Dirty Diana is about the goddess Diana for you,  a bread crumb from god placed in your path to find and guide you down a path into deeper understanding and learning of a topic he wants to teach you, but for Mj it was about a groupie, or so he says in the interview above. I wonder if Mj is simply a tool by god for you to explore deeper into whatever journey you are on in life. I myself a few years ago came to the conclusion that life is nothing but school in the realm of FREE WILL, the one thing that is true beyond anything else in this life is I learn everyday.  I got goosebumps hearing Michael talk about this too in an interview somewhere, deep down this rabbit hole, in exploring his life that he is always learning, I believe he understood this too.  If you're learning from the bible, cool, it has something to teach you.

I am not here to tell you you are right or wrong but offer the perspective that perhaps this is where you are being guided to learn by god to look deeper into this area of passion for you. As each of our paths are unique in this life but the the journey is the same. I love it, it's how I see this from my perspective outside of being you looking into your form and listening to your research, which I respect and enjoy observing.

I disagree that Dirty Diana had anything to do with a goddess in terms of Mj and his creation of that song, but agree that Dirty Diana is an instrument to you by god  to teach you whatever lesson it is creator wishes for you to learn at this time researching mythology.

( I was Hecate for Halloween  :Heart:)

If you're reading or studying the bible, if you haven't already or are open to the suggestion, check out the book Chariots of the God's. Because the bible has been intermitted and reinterpreted so many times it brings up many thought provoking questions that I think you will love. I loved it. Maybe you won't love it, I hope you will love it.

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ― Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
    edited February 2020
    Honestly your video confirms even more. He says Dirty Diana is about the life story a groupie (he hates to say groupie because that's not really what he means, of course he is not going to talk about the real meaning, way too dangerous), something he experienced and a lot of people who grew up on the road have experienced and that he doesn't remember not performing. Groupies have nothing to do with children. You don't have to have grown up on the road to have groupies. If you form a band in your 30's and you become popular and you tour, you get groupies. But he mentions children. Child stars have experienced it. The explanation he gives would fit more with a song like childhood than Dirty Diana. And Michael said a lot that wasn't always entirely true, let's be real about that.

I do believe God is teaching me something, I absolutely agree with that. That doesn't take away that Michael was abused as a child star like so many others. With all due respect but something isn't innocent just because you dressed up as it for Halloween. Kids dress up as the devil for Halloween too, and he is far from innocent. I do believe I think in a different way because I have already researched the abuse Michael suffered as a child, I'm just digging deeper into it. Still 100% convinced Dirty Diana is about the IMAGE of Diana's Holy Wood and it's sacrifices: Hollywood. What happened in ancient times still happens today. And you might not believe it, it doesn't make it untrue.

Here is a good video about one of the places these rituals are being done:

• I read the blog and watched the video, and it's all very interesting, and obvious that a lot of thought and work went into the theory, but  re Paganism/Wiccanism, I have to say I that agree with White Hat. From the age  seventeen right up until my mid-twenties, I was heavily involved in the whole New Age/ Wiccan movement. I was initiated into a coven before I became a solo practitioner, or a ''Hedge Witch''. We didn't believe in, or worship Satan, because Paganism, in general - though accepting of all people - doesn't recognise Christianity as part of its belief system, for the simple reason that Paganism predates the belief in a single, omnipotent God, and therefore does not recognise the concept of Lucifer/ Satan either. Goddess worship and all the aspects thereof, are the mainstay of a lot of Pagan beliefs. For example, Monday, the day of the Moon, was dedicated to the Moon Goddesses, Artemis, Diana, etc.  I left Paganism behind me, rejected its tenets, and returned to my Faith, but hand on heart, I can honestly say, that the people I knew, who were similarly initiated, never worshipped Satan nor any aspect of evil.  We were taught that all forces were benign, but it was how we chose to use them that made them light or dark, that evil in itself did not exist, it was how we chose to manipulate the natural, benign forces of nature through ritual and intent, that had an outcome which could only be described as negative or positive. On initiation we had to swear an oath to follow the Wiccan Rede. And anyone who tried to use rituals for dark purposes, was kicked out; even those who attempted love spells, because it was seen as interfering with the free will of another; an enslavement charm, and was disapproved of. In general people who partake in Moon worship/Sun worship, or Goddess worship are good people. Misguided; definitely, but not evil, nor do they - but I can only speak from my own experience - have evil intent of any sort. And, environmentalism  and respect for all living things, including love and respect for children is a big deal to them. I abandoned Wiccanism and returned to God, but I can never say, that I ever witnessed nor partook of any ritual that in any way glorified evil or promoted abuse of any sort. But, I have respect for your point of view.
    edited February 2020
    I see what you are saying and I thought I had cleared that up but I will explain again.

I view this as a someone who tries to follow the Bible front to back. I would be extremely surprised if that would not be the case with Michael. As an ex JW, despite of the denomination itself, he must be very Bible savvy. You returned to God, so you must know that the Bible warns against anything new age, Wicca etc. The worship of multiple gods, nature, planets and stars or gods other than the God of the Bible, is a no no. That doesn’t mean he didn’t study other religions by the way, because I am sure he did. But he believes in the God of the Bible and in Jesus Christ as his savior.

I believe that 95% of the so called ‘misguided’ people are indeed regular, good people. I absolutely agree with you. But with the word misguided you actually hit the nail right on the head. THEY think they don’t worship Satan and they are not directly. But as a Christian you must know that the devil works hard to lead people away from God, so all these religions telling you to worship anything other than God, come from Satan. He is the one misguiding those people. The evil ones within these false religions are the ones on the top, the everyday people most likely have no idea what they are worshiping and see no harm in their religion or rituals.
    Catholics are just as much misguided, and most Catholics are good people who mean well. But that doesn’t mean that the religion itself is not evil. You can be a very good, charitable person and still be fooled into following the wrong path.

As benign as Wicca might seem, the root of it is extremely evil and the rituals as I have mentioned do happen. No, not by everyday people, but by the higher ups in the pyramid. I believe that when the truth of God is revealed, all those good, but misguided, people will immediately abandon their religion and hopefully turn to God.

So what I am saying is that even though most people do not believe it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exists and the other way around. And here we need to take Michael’s beliefs into account if we want to understand what he meant and I am convinced that Michael is very aware of the evil in this world and never lost his faith in God. In fact, I believe his faith in God and his understanding of the Bible is a huge part of his faked death. The Bible tells us that at the end, the gospel will be told to everyone on the planet and that people will know the truth and will have the final choice of who or what to follow. I have a feeling Michael will play a big part in it, whether he is aware of it or not. God clearly chose him for something big.

• GingerSnapGingerSnap Posts: 6
    edited February 2020
    Absolutely agree with you on the point of the worship of false gods, and you put so much thought, research and energy into that blog; and I really respect that you took the time to do that for the benefit of others. But the  people who identify themselves as Wiccan/Pagan as opposed to Luciferian or Satanist,  (although the few avowed Satanists I encountered, didn't look on themselves as evil either, but that's another story) and, again, I can only speak of the people I have known, don't see it that way. In their eyes, they're the people in possession of the truth and who are following the true path, and all other belief systems are naive and ignorant. Then again, all religions, organised and otherwise swear the same thing. I just tend to leave them to their devices. I mean; one can't force an epiphany on another individual; it's up to them to have that realisation for themselves.

Anyway, back to MJ. Right now, I'm still investigating the possibility of a death hoax. I think I said before, I'm not easily convinced of anything in life unless I can see the evidence of it, but I'm always open to researching/discussing all theories and opinions. Actually, when I saw that the death hoax was still a thing, after all this time, I found a girl on youtube who believes that MJ is still alive, has a greater purpose, etc. Except her take on it is very much from a New Age viewpoint. I watched her stuff, and her earlier vids were actually rational and informative, until she went off on the New Age tangent and - in my opinion - straight into the realm of fantasy. But, each to their own, eh?  Like I said, I love going through all the stuff you've got here. It's going to take a while to get through it all, though!  :smile:
    I know exactly who you mean. Yes, very New Age and (in my opinion) far off from Michael Jackson. We have a YouTube live tonight, would be fun if you would join to ask your questions or discuss why you are still on the fence. Let me know!

• GingerSnapGingerSnap Posts: 6
    edited February 2020
    on 1567958608:
    I know exactly who you mean. Yes, very New Age and (in my opinion) far off from Michael Jackson. We have a YouTube live tonight, would be fun if you would join to ask your questions or discuss why you are still on the fence. Let me know!

Aww.. I watched the live today, was out last night. Sorry I missed it.  : ( BTW, have you seen this piece on TMZ https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/09/michael-jackson-neverland-ranch-jungle-gym-sale-sculpture-animals/ Don't know, if it's anything significant - or anything at all, really; just thought I'd mention it. And, off topic, slightly; but she did defend MJ in the past - Britney Spears doc has died suddenly aged 48, just weeks before the conservatorship hearing  re her medical care.