Where in the world is Michael Jackson?

Omnia munda mundisOmnia munda mundis Posts: 11
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
I've been wondering where he was at the beginning of the hoax (post June 25th 2009).<br />Where he has been, and where is he now.<br />I wonder if he keeps moving around, or he stays in one area.<br />Does he ever go outside, amongst the public.<br />Surely he has.<br />Imagine walking near him and not knowing.<br />I just got goosebumps.<br /><br />Where did he go.<br />I thought he had stayed in Carolwood for a bit, then moved to Neverland.<br />Or he went to Brando's island at some point.<br />I wonder if he has ever been to space. <br />Of if he is there right now.<br />Would he go somewhere foreign or local.<br />Somewhere where it is safer, or obvious.<br />Where do people who can't be seen go to hide.<br />

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Wherever there's a McDonald's, there he'll be.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I’m sure he’s out in the open when he needs to be, with a clever disguise...<br />...but I doubt he’d be at McDonalds. Their food is disgusting! 😒