ResaResa Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey y’all! I am trying to learn all this in a very short time. I have researched MJ and I am excited to be here and get the opinions on everything!

Comments

• Hello.<br />What was it that made you come here?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hi Resa! Here is the link to the chatroom: https://discord.gg/kfsdvNA

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• slaviceslavice Posts: 2

Hello, I really do hope I have the great Souza!!!!!,, I have been listening to all your lives, and I'm very interested in being involved with the site, I have some things I would like to tell you but I would like to make sure that I do have Souza and well of course Titch, would you be kind enough to answer this email ( just want to make sure I have the correct site, am at moment listening to the U tube post from7th March) only because as U say, when anyone starts investigating they get Pearl Jr, and really as U say as well I just can't stand the OMG, OMG screeching, and please be assured when U are saying U believe Michael is 99.999999999999999999% sure he's alive, I can guarantee U can use 100%, Michael Is Alive and very well, looking forward on becoming a subscriber, stay well and just be urself, urfucking great at it, and your on the ball!!!!!!

Tyvm Slavice, (please don't say my name as 2 words such as sla and vice, as in Miami Vice, it's actually pronounced as slaveese,)

• slaviceslavice Posts: 2

Sorry U are asking " what made U come here?",,,,,,,,,,,, because U are the only one on the ball, all others have rediculous theories, bloody hell he's not in any fucken fat suit on line!!

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

LOL, welcom slaveese! You have the right nuthouse.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."