Are these 2 different people?

2»

Comments

• JezzJezzJezzJezz Posts: 19
    edited May 2020

Smile looks different also.....

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Aside from O2 dude (I am still not sold on that being MJ), they all look the same to me. Michael seemed to have experimented with fillers here and there that didn't do his face much justice. Luckily that disappears after a while, which is why we see him go back and forth here and there. But that all looks like the same Michael. Different weights, different hair, different make-up, but all same guy IMO. Except for O2, he's suspicious, or high as a kite.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

In young age his upper lip was high, so you could see his gums when he smiles. Later smth happened to his upper lip so it covers his upper tooth always. Corners of his smile were raised up. Now - pointed down.

O2 MJ's corners of smile were rised very up, tooth were different. And it was his widest smile at O2, but still we can't see his gums like before.

O2 MJ was very strange. I checked his London hotel photos also (his face in window with Blanket). Same face.

I don't believe O2 was real MJ at all.

I hardly believe he was taking drugs and alcohol to O2 level condition.

...Maybe it was schizophrenia? My friend had schizophrenia and he said he had to take demerol. Demerol+alcohol gives very kite high effect.

But how could he think to buy Marvel in this condition?

I don't understand what could happen to his tooth and distance between nose and upper lip. And why we can't see his gums when he smiles anymore?

What kind of filler gives this effect and why did he need to change his beautiful wide smile?

edited May 2020

Not schizophrenia, but dissociative identity disorder. It answers a lot of your questions. People with DID can function and most importantly: get therapy to make it better.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

edited May 2020

DID is a logical answer. He said "I'm visionary", if he has DID, but more like shamanic way, he knows what he is doing. "To write a song enter the river and join the flow". Climb a tree and join nature ("Heal the world" song was written on his "giving tree" at Neverland). He feels world, he feels children's pain. He is extremely sensitive and clean soul.

But I feel he faked his death anyway. I think he is very clever and talented to do it.

3 months I'm reading forums about hoax and there is a reason why so many people think this way too.

If it was not a Hoax > his family and friends are all theater of absurd.

and what is Jack Crooner doing? Is he another actor in this circus? He is trolling people with Jack and Lily and everything else?

I don't follow Jack Crooner. Sick of the stupidity really. It was funny for a video or two, it gets ridiculous now. I doubt Michael has that much time to waste honestly.

JC looks stupid, yes! But maybe it is a personal message for somebody... all his strange video clips, Sinatra songs, MJ themes in every music video - all of it is just for one person? Not for MJ's fans. If MJ is alive, he has time to waste, actually....

• JezzJezz Posts: 2

Different tooth again.

• JezzJezz Posts: 2
    edited December 2020

I'm reading Moonwalk now, in the beginning of the book (page 8) I found interesting information.

"My father and his brother had a group called Falcons who were the local R&B band....

...Since we were nine kids and my father's brother had eight of his own, our combined numbers made a huge family."

I remember Souza's theory about MJ's twin brother... Do you know any information about Joe Jackson's brother and his 8 children? Are there any photos of them?