The Savvy Business Man

mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
hi guys. i just wanted to post this video letting you know that sometimes the media actually tells the truth. it's a quick news report about a deposition in 2006. they call him a savvy business man.

dear media, no shit.

enjoy our man working his genius. always in control.
[youtube:2k005o9x]

p.s. sorry for the poor quality.

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I like the way he won't give an inch if he thinks something is morally not right, even for millions of dollars. He can't be pushed around.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    WAY TO GO MICHEAL...... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Oh, God... Being in the showbusiness since age of five - he must be the smartest "showbiz businessman" in this whole world!
    These media who think the opposite must be retarded or at least dumb <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    Oh, God... Being in the showbusiness since age of five - he must be the smartest "showbiz businessman" in this whole world!
    These media who think the opposite must be retarded or at least dumb <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

very true...Michael is highly intelligent and a outstanding businessman!! Of course...I mean why would people think anything else^^
  • That's the Michael we all know and love and looking hot as always!