This is it thriller Zombie wearing SUNFLOWERS on hat

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
[youtube:11ybkx4l]

Comments

• AWESOME FIND!!! Wow - and that zombie even made it's way to dance right next to Michael. It's almost as if they wanted it to stand out because no others had a bright color like that. Gee - I never noticed it before. Thanks again for pointing this out. It's a great confirmation for the sunflower in this hoax.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Also at .23 seconds there are SUNFLOWERS ON THE GRAVES. Check upper right corner.

L.O.V.E. to all.....
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Will the co-incidences never stop???

That is really, really earrie considering.. isnt it?? So strange, and i have never seen sunflowers on the zombie costumes before. I would have to go back to look at all his other concerts to check that out..

but wowsers
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    well spotted.......now tell me its a coincidence.......ha ha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Fantastic finds, everyone! I'm loving this!!! Michael's attention to detail is amazing!
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Great find!!
  • Wow, what a script!!
    Now see 0:24, could this be a link to another TMZ-story?

Dangerous Thriller rehearsals:

Not even dancers in this one.. notice the difference!!

[youtube:3clloah4]

Bad Thriller on stage: No sunflower zombies:

Dangerous Thriller on stage: No sunflower zombies

History Thriller on stage.. no sunflower zombies:

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    there seem to be more sunflowers in This is it... when you look at the clip with the lightman, just at the beginning I guess there are sunflowers flashing

[youtube:sx59n5to]
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I just watched the dvd for the ? lost count, time. I'll never tire of seeing it. Are we sure that orange pants guy isn't Michael because I love him. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    I just watched the dvd for the ? lost count, time. I'll never tire of seeing it. Are we sure that orange pants guy isn't Michael because I love him. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I personally think its all the real Michael. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    This TII clip has totally freaked me out to be honest.. i mean, sunflowers on the grave scene. Its just freaky

Am i the only one spooked out???
  • SeeingCluesSeeingClues Posts: 91
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    This TII clip has totally freaked me out to be honest.. i mean, sunflowers on the grave scene. Its just freaky

Am i the only one spooked out???
    heck yeah its freaky! and We didnt even notice before!!! I mean they are very out of place!! maybe MJ had a part of the sunflower story, just to point out a clue we missed!!! if its in thriller then its part of the ressurection!!!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    That is such a good find I am now seeing sunflowers everwhere. Even for the adverts for the world cup they show fields of them
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    In history live performances doesn't the child offer a sunflower to the soldier who then throws down his weapons and cries????
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    In history live performances doesn't the child offer a sunflower to the soldier who then throws down his weapons and cries????

YES! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> However, LMP did say the Sunflower was his FAVORITE flower, maybe he just used them because he loved them...so then maybe it is coincidence.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Doesn't the background of Thriller 2 look alot like Forest Lawn Holly Terrace? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • 2good2btrue, this is interesting, maybe we can spot some other details? The church that is shown really has some significant similarities to The church of recessional at Forest Lawn.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sorrow ... ng_Werther<!-- m -->
    It is a generic phenomenon of human behavior that humans will imitate the behavior of others similar to them, even to the point of violence and suicide. Also referred to as thought or idea contagion, the Werther effect shows that human behaviors and ideas are "contagious", as people subconsciously look to others and imitate when unsure how to behave. Belief in the media contagion of suicide is so pervasive that voluntary censorship is widely observed in reporting on suicide. There is evidence that many behaviors other than suicide are similarly "contagious". Violence against others is well-studied in its relation to media contagion. The harm of violence, especially homicidal violence like murder and murder-suicide, is much greater than that of suicide.<<

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    [youtube:3de0zmsc]
    DING DING DING! WE HAVE ANOTHER WINNER STEP UP TO THE STAGE AND CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

Good job another clue <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Oh my goodness!!! You all know what I will be watching tonight in sloooowwww motion. I might be up all night, but it is so worth it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Warning........we have more sunflowers on thriller. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Del.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474

That's what I've been thinking too...

YES! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> However, LMP did say the Sunflower was his FAVORITE flower, maybe he just used them because he loved them...so then maybe it is coincidence.

Yes.. but this is the first time Sunflowers have ever been mentioned as being his favourite. In 50 years this is the first time this information comes out.

And, for me, for their to be sunflowers on the graves in TII background.. and now there are sunflowers in FL grave is just creepy to me.