Sunflowers everywhere....all the world is listening!!

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Brings tears to my eyes....... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Just how much does the world love Michael.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

As always with L.O.V.E xoxox

Comments

• MichaelangelaMichaelangela Posts: 171
    That is sooo nice. Thanx for posting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    [youtube:h27xt5rq]

notice the song "Earth Song" on tour in Munich where a soldier points his gun at Michael and gets a girl with a sunflower, the soldier kneels and the flower delivery girl.

there are sunflowers in the film THIS IS IT in the same song and another girl.

sunflower = represents loyalty
    flower = apology
    the soldier wanted to kill Michael? when he saw the sunflower he asked forgiveness, and the girl agreed.

PS: had not seen the zombie using sunflower hat.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    if sunflowers really was MJ's favourite flower why werent there any at the memorial or funeral?

or was/is it the colour of the flower = yellow that is really what we should be looking at?
    yellow as in the ties worn by CM and the brothers
    yellow as in the flowers worn by the brothers at the memorial
    yellow as in the taxi on the judgestable at CMs trial/hearing
    ????
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    i did some looking around.. here is what i found.... the meaning of:

sunflowers

Their physical resemblance to the sun has also influenced their meanings. The sunflower’s petals have been likened to bright yellow rays of sunshine, which evoke feelings of warmth and happiness. In addition, the sunflower is often associated with adoration and longevity.

The 3rd wedding anniversary flower and the state flower of Kansas, sunflowers turn to follow the sun. Their open faces symbolize the sun itself, conveying warmth and happiness, adoration and longevity

Many have found value in its medicinal uses for ulcers, canker sores, gum disease, sore throats and tonsillitis.

yellow

Yellow is sunshine. It is a warm color that, like red, has conflicting symbolism. On the one hand it denotes happiness and joy but on the other hand yellow is the color of cowardice and deceit.

For years yellow ribbons were worn as a sign of hope as women waited from their men to come marching home from war. Today, they are still used to welcome home loved ones. Its use for hazard signs creates an association between yellow and danger, although not quite as dangerous as red.
    If someone is yellow it means they are a coward so yellow can have a negative meaning in some cultures.

Yellow is for mourning in Egypt (egypt = pyramid= uri?= luxor hotel?) and actors of the Middle Ages wore yellow to signify the dead. Yet yellow has also represented courage (Japan), merchants (India), and peace.

Yellow is vibrant and friendly. The color of sunshine, yellow represents happiness, joy, good humor, intellect and energy. Yellow evokes feelings of warmth and cheerfulness. However, yellow should not be overused, as vast expanses of bright yellow creates a disturbing mental effect.

Yellow attracts attention very effectively. Yellow is especially good for attracting customer attention when mixed with black. Note how toxic signs and other warning signs tend to use yellow and black. Conversely, it works poorly on white and tends to disappear into white. Yellow needs to be contrasted with a dark color.

In marketing, yellow stands for ‘low priced’; as you might have noticed, this color is used by Subway, McDonald’s, Cheerios. Yellow is usually seen as light-hearted, unstable, and a little childish. While this color works well for promoting children’s products, yellow is unsuitable for promoting high-end items targeted at the upper echelons of society. Few people will buy a yellow purse or briefcase.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    You forgot to mention the Yellow sunflower on the judges desk, as well.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thriller scenes seem to have many Sunflowers lately. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->