Who feels like this too?

Dancing_MachineDancing_Machine Posts: 826
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
The moment I learned about the NWO/Illuminati I had the feeling that I had been living in a fantasy world for my whole life. Nothing is was it seemed to be, not the movie industry, not the music industry, not the politics, not our nutrition etc...
Growing up my parents always told me that the devil will always try to lead people astray but I never really understood how, I thought he only did that with whisperings. So when I learned about the illuminati I fully understood how and why he will try to achieve what he wants. He is the greatest deceiver after all.
This all led me to have the strongest relation with God Almighty than ever before. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i am afraid that i do have a little attitude about the nwo people. man the "bible thumpers" have been trying to tell ya for years and you thought they were crazy.please do not take offence at the referance i come from a long line of bible thumpers and holy rollers. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> while i have never persoanlly thumped a bible or rolled in the spirit i have seen plenty.and i have to tell you i always have to smile at it . i'm not laughing at them my friends but with them.i love to watch micheal's 88 grammy performance of man in the mirror. i in my spirit feel that he was under the influence (and i'm not talking chemical).maybe i'm crazy but it makes me smile.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I know exactly what you are saying. Dare I say the word anointing. Would be hard not to come under the influence with such a great choir of gospel singers backing you up.
    I know exactly what you are saying. Dare I say the word anointing. Would be hard not to come under the influence with such a great choir of gospel singers backing you up.

did you get the impression that andre(i think that is who it was i thought somewhere the wynans(sp) were mentioned) was like is what i think is happening really happening or is this just part of the act.he he <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234

did you get the impression that andre(i think that is who it was i thought somewhere the wynans(sp) were mentioned) was like is what i think is happening really happening or is this just part of the act.he he <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Well the anointing of God and his spirit is definitely real I can testify to that. All jokes aside. I think when MJ did that song he could have been touched by God's anointing Man in the mirror. You can tell when people are because you can feel it. He had a God given special talent. It's like God's spirit transfers from them to you. There's a difference in bible thumping and having a relationship with God. Anybody can be a bible thumper that don't mean nothing. Oh by the way I think you're talking about Andre Crouch who's choir sang at MJ's funeral and the Winans family.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Msteetee, we're just having some fun. We understand about moving and ministering under the anointing. We were just saying that for a secular event, seemed a lot like a worship service at a rockin' pentecostal church. And that's a great thing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And for sure, it is all about the relationship and being connected to life.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    Even the Bible has been manipulated by men. Churches are overloaded with too many rules and rituals. It starts to become a lot like brainwashing. But having a relationship with God, that is untouchable. It's also something you can't really be taught. It can only be felt and experienced. I've been a christian my whole life, but I stopped going to church recently. God is in music. God is in nature. God is in the friendships we have with each other. The TRUTH is that the truth cannot be captured in mere words or pictures. The TRUTH is a state of being. I do still believe many biblical teachings, but my spirit cannot be confined to such a small space. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone but me.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Even the Bible has been manipulated by men. Churches are overloaded with too many rules and rituals. It starts to become a lot like brainwashing. But having a relationship with God, that is untouchable. It's also something you can't really be taught. It can only be felt and experienced. I've been a christian my whole life, but I stopped going to church recently. God is in music. God is in nature. God is in the friendships we have with each other. The TRUTH is that the truth cannot be captured in mere words or pictures. The TRUTH is a state of being. I do still believe many biblical teachings, but my spirit cannot be confined to such a small space. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone but me.

I 100% agree with you, preach it sister! That's been my life too.
  • Even the Bible has been manipulated by men. Churches are overloaded with too many rules and rituals. It starts to become a lot like brainwashing. But having a relationship with God, that is untouchable. It's also something you can't really be taught. It can only be felt and experienced. I've been a christian my whole life, but I stopped going to church recently. God is in music. God is in nature. God is in the friendships we have with each other. The TRUTH is that the truth cannot be captured in mere words or pictures. The TRUTH is a state of being. I do still believe many biblical teachings, but my spirit cannot be confined to such a small space. I don't know if that makes sense to anyone but me.

To me God is more than a state of being. God is the Almighty, the Allknowing, the Beneficient, the Most High, the Creator of the heavens and the earth and everything in them, the Most Merciful. And when I think of that and praise God I really feel connected with the Divinity of God.
    I really agree with you that having a relationship with God is untouchable and that's such a great thing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • To stick with the topic; who else felt deceived and foolish after learning about the illuminati?
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    To stick with the topic; who else felt deceived and foolish after learning about the illuminati?

I did, for sure. But suddenly, everything made sense in a strange way. I think that is why BeLIEve is so fitting for this entire hoax, because it was the lies that woke me up to truth.
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Which performance of "Man in the Mirror" are you referring to? Can you post a link, please? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Which performance of "Man in the Mirror" are you referring to? Can you post a link, please? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwu3D-Luo-E&NR=1<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwu3D-Luo-E&NR=1<!-- m -->

this is not to say that since other performances of man in the mirror were similar that it was the same.and that is not to say that the song itself did not invoke the same spiit for him every time just not tquite the same way.as someone said the choir itself probably played a part.
    To stick with the topic; who else felt deceived and foolish after learning about the illuminati?

I did, for sure. But suddenly, everything made sense in a strange way. I think that is why BeLIEve is so fitting for this entire hoax, because it was the lies that woke me up to truth.

i must admit i have not gotten into alot of the actual information about nwo. for me it has always been the way the world would go and i was aware of it . i guess i only recently realized how large a part the actual government would play in it all. i probably really need to study more about it on those terms as well as biblical knowledge . not that i can say that is a strong as it should be. is it ever?