Crossed Eyed From Your Posts and LuV It

jillybeanjillybean Posts: 18
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi all,

I have been reading the forum, head to toe, back and forth, and so on for months. I am cockeyed <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> and now able to hopefully join in the discussion.

I should say where I stand I suppose.

The day MJ died it DID not seem real. Not for Heart felt reasons. Just for reasons that stuck my in the stomach. Reasons that I have never been able to explain to others with 'just the right words'. I am "native" American and come from a long line of women that have a certain sense, and we follow that sense well before any facts you may give us. It may seem silly to others, but it has yet to steer us ME wrong in this misguided life.

Do I think it is a hoax?!I still don't know. And, I say that with the honesty I find vital in uncovering and understanding things beyond the foggy mirrors created by media and others. know that so much does not add up. I know that the MJ that I wore on those oversized button, on my over sized jean jacket, was murdered years ago. (metaphorically of course). There are many things I have read on the forum that strike me, that make me sit back and say Son Of a Biscuit <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> They have a bulls-eye, "why doesn't anyone else get that" kind of point!

There are also things that make me go Ah COme' on now, you're pushing some limits there buddy, Grabbing those straws.

In the end of every reading session I do above all respect each of you for your heart, your thoughts, and your opinions.
I hope to begin being a apart of that.

(I follow a few twitter accounts for the pure insanity and some eeriness...but still wish there was a list in the twitter section of the forum of the "Who are blatant fakes" and "Who are maybe this one or that ones" and finally "Who are the blatant fakes but so funny to read ones"

PEace&Repect

Comments

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Welcome to the posters and don't ever forget to smile after all...
    not about the content but for a good laugh once in a while helps... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Cheers & txs for your intense studies (and still signing up <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )
  • jillybeanjillybean Posts: 18
    Welcome to the posters and don't ever forget to smile after all...
    not about the content but for a good laugh once in a while helps... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Cheers & txs for your intense studies (and still signing up <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

Thank you for the welcome Grace.
    Look forward to reading more of your posts <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And a good laugh is always welcomed.

Peace&Respect 2U
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Jillybean, I love your name.....reminds me of delicious jellybeans. Great you signed up. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi, Jillybean welcome to the forum.
  • Welcome to the padded cell. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It is nice to have new posters that can give a new insight on things.
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> HI JILLYBEAN BEST PARTIES IN MY PADDED CELL KFC AND SUPERSOAKERS YOU ARE MOST WELCOME ANYTIME <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jillybeanjillybean Posts: 18
    :D <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> HI JILLYBEAN BEST PARTIES IN MY PADDED CELL KFC AND SUPERSOAKERS YOU ARE MOST WELCOME ANYTIME <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you everyone. KFC annnnndddddddddd Supersoakers? This really is heaven!!! LOL

Padded Cells? Ah, piece of cake, I have rampant experience in madness <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Jellybean, lol now I want some.

Thanks you again for kind welcome.
    Look froward to each and every one of you!

Peace&Respect!