He HAS changed the world-share your story here! Don't be shy

jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
edited May 2010 in Introduce yourself
I have been thinking a lot lately about how much I've changed in the past year. This change has been so deep, so profound, that it is difficult to put into words.

This hoax has changed my life. It has changed my heart and opened my eyes to things that may be scary - but the beauty of knowing the truth is so far beyond fear.

I want this thread to be a portrait of the change Michael Jackson has made in the world. Of course it started long ago with his music. But his legacy and message built into this hoax has been out of this world. He has brought us all together - teaching us the power of unity as well as the power of ONE.

I am just ONE person. But this change in me has been so amazing. If there are a million me's in the world - a million ONES - who have experienced this change in their lives as well... doesn't that suffice as "making the world a better place"?

"If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change"

Please, share your stories, thoughts, and feelings about how you've changed because of Michael Jackson - because of this hoax specifically. The world is changing before our eyes and I don't want to miss a moment of it. Each and every one of you MATTER, each and every one of you have a purpose and can make a difference in this world.

We ARE the WORLD! And the world is getting more beautiful as we speak.

I look forward to hearing some stories!

Love,
JaCi

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Where do I start and what do I want to say?
    I've been thinking the last couple of days about how we are all so different yet feel so connected, a part of each other.
    There are many nationalities, religions and idealogies represented here on the forum and yet we get along. And respect each other. This is something truly amazing and special.
    It gives me hope for humanity. If we can do it on this forum in a small way, then it can be done . It's not the impossibility that it once seemed. Yesterday was a day that some people committed to pray for MJ"s safety and rightly timed return. I know that we had Muslums and Christians and others who practice their own spirituality all together not foccussing on differences but on the task at hand. This may only be a small thing, but we are growing as people. We are walking in tolerance and real acceptance which I am sure are important aspects of the broarder term of love.
    I feel like we've all been in hoax school these last 11 months and it's been very concentrated, condensed learning not only about NWO agendas and how to resist the conditioning , but it has been a school of character development as well. We"ve had MJ's great example of kindness and generosity and it has made us want to be better, love more , reach out more. The admins are also doing a wonderful job in providing a safe environment for this learning curve we've been in.
    Words don't seem to be enough to express how grateful I am to be awake and living in this time. I feel totally blessed.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    Where do I start and what do I want to say?
    I've been thinking the last couple of days about how we are all so different yet feel so connected, a part of each other.
    There are many nationalities, religions and idealogies represented here on the forum and yet we get along. And respect each other. This is something truly amazing and special.
    It gives me hope for humanity. If we can do it on this forum in a small way, then it can be done . It's not the impossibility that it once seemed. Yesterday was a day that some people committed to pray for MJ"s safety and rightly timed return. I know that we had Muslums and Christians and others who practice their own spirituality all together not foccussing on differences but on the task at hand. This may only be a small thing, but we are growing as people. We are walking in tolerance and real acceptance which I am sure are important aspects of the broarder term of love.
    I feel like we've all been in hoax school these last 11 months and it's been very concentrated, condensed learning not only about NWO agendas and how to resist the conditioning , but it has been a school of character development as well. We"ve had MJ's great example of kindness and generosity and it has made us want to be better, love more , reach out more. The admins are also doing a wonderful job in providing a safe environment for this learning curve we've been in.
    Words don't seem to be enough to express how grateful I am to be awake and living in this time. I feel totally blessed.

Me too, RK! Thanks for the great post. Much love to you!
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    What I've learned from Michael Jackson, hmmm

- I've learned that when you really want to achief something, you have to go for it.

- I've learned to respect everyone, I do respect everyone I see/meet, even when they disrespect I still respect them.

- I've learned to respect people that see me as their enemys because hatred doesn't bring peace, only by loving/respecting your opponent brings peace.

- I've learned that patience is a natural thing and that everything has it's time.

- I've learned that the shamestream media is destroying everyone that dissobese the elite, like Michael Jackson himself.

- I've learned that if tabloids were cheap, I would buy them and whipe my ass after I take a shit.

- I've learned that singing calms me and that I am more confident.

A short list of what Ive learned. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I've learned that singing calms me and that I am more confident.

I'm glad you've discovered the joy of singing! A simple yet powerful pleasure in life. I love it to <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I want to hear more stories! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Michael Jackson has made me believe in life after death. He has made me believe that all things are not always what they seem. He has made me believe that sometimes life dictates life and not always in the contemporary sense. When I first heard the news of Michael's death, I was devastated. So devastated in fact that I tuned out everything around me and was in a state of total, mindless darkness. My mind said yes, but my heart said no. I thought I was going to have a major breakdown. Not Michael screamed in my head in my mind 24-7 for 6 days. I did not eat, sleep, or even go to work. I could not function. Why was i feeling so strongly for a man I had never chanced to meet? Because I realized that even though Michael had been virtually gone from the public eye for many years, he never left my heart. I knew his works, his kindnesses, his life story. And it all cam down on me at once, like a tidal wave. His childhood, his compassion, his loneliness, his shyness, his genius, his sacrifices, his ridicule, his hope and his dreams. All that could not have culminated by the hands of an unskilled, careless doctor from out of nowhere. It did not make sense. So I knew that I had to find answers and I begin to search for them. In doing so,I found a blog called The Awakening, and from that point on, the light begin to slowly seep back into my life. From there to here, I was amazed at the number of people who thought like me... something just doesn't add up. I had almost convinced myself that i was living in a state of total denial and that just like many accused, was losing my sanity. My whole being was saying to me NO, Michael Jackson did not leave the planet like that? NO. Something is wrong with this picture and I have to find out for myself, even by myself if necessary, what that something is. Thank God for small miracles. The people I have come to know here, the work that has gone into the theories, the challenges, the debunking of the myths, the clues, the inconsistencies, all of it has given me a new outlook. I now see with my heart and not with my eyes. It has taught me that there are reasons why we are given the 6th sense, of reasoning and making choices, and that we don't have to follow the natural flow of things. I might be heading to a fork in the road, but at least I know that there is more than one direction I can take, and either will give me a by 50/50 chance to get it right. I am no longer blind sided by anything. I can take it for what it's worth and do with it as best i can; so why complain when the cup is half empty rather rejoice that it is still half full. Michael Jackson taught me to believe and to never let someone else's reality change mine. Grab onto it, hold it close, and own it. There is nothing to lose by having faith. I believe in Peter Pan and because of Michael, I always will.
    Thank you, hesouttamylife! Wonderful post, thank you for sharing.
    Keep the testimonies coming! I'll share some more of what I've learned with you:

Is it possible to learn more in one year than during an entire lifetime? Maybe so. I can say with 1000% certainty that I am a completely different being than I was a year ago. And I hope to say the same thing again a year from now.

I've learned what it means to lose something, what it takes to get it back, and what it takes to let it go - and the beauty in both.

I've learned that, sometimes, being selfish is the only way to help someone else.

I've learned that the most important things to be learned are not taught in a classroom or congregation.
    (A formula only matters if you use it, and "in jesus' name" is not required)

I've learned that television should be banned.

I've learned that saying goodbye is the same as saying hello.

I've learned that 'love' is a word that means something different to every person.

I've learned that heroes do exist.
    (One man can change the world, even if it's only changed for one person.)

I've learned that consequences are always a good thing no matter how bad they seem at the time.

I've learned that age and weight are meaningless numbers.

I've learned that many other numbers have much significance.

I've learned that change in thought is more powerful than all other types of change.
    (And if you save your change, you'll have a lot of money.)

I've learned that lies can convey more truth than "fact".
    (And the truth is a powerful thing, so powerful that it can seek us when it's not what we seek.)

And, most certainly, no matter how great past memories or performances are, the best is always yet to come and you ain't seen nothin' yet.