Greetings

peacock shinepeacock shine Posts: 50
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I browse this forum all the time but have never chimed in because I so often feel that there is nothing I could say that hasn't already been said a thousand times. I finally joined but then still I just browsed and didn't really participate in conversation. I then began to ask myself..."Why are you joining if you don't actually..join in?" I realized that this site has offered me comfort where I can't find it otherwise. I like many others am still struggling with the events of 6/25/2009. But something keeps eating at me...I just can't shake the feeling and I won't say that I am 100% certain that Michael is alive...but I believe that there is a high probability. I've always been a little odd..didn't quite fit in. Perhaps I will fit in here. I'm just trying to cope..y'know? Much love to all~

Comments

• well a warm welcome from texas to the forum!!..
    well i think we are all a lil odd in a good way lol
    huggs to you
    suzz
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome from Australia. I'm sure you'll fit in here. We are all odd <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I really enjoy my time on this forum. It allows me to stay focused on what is really important, and it has changed my thinking about the world.........Cheers. As always with L.O.V.E xoxoxo
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Welcome. I think we might all fit into the category of which you speak, or at least the total non believers would certainly say so. Put on your rhinoceros skin and jump right in. Glad you decided not to "keep it in the closet". <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Welcome to the forum.
  • Oh wow..you all are so warm and welcoming. Thank you so much. I think that it is absolutely amazing how Michael has brought people from all over the planet together @ this one place(among others of course!) Well..now that the formalities are out of the way..i'll c ya in the various threads. Ciao!
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    Welcome <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> I hope you'll have fun here!