Hello from the Caribbean

Speechless_250609Speechless_250609 Posts: 70
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello fellow beLIEvers!

I have been annonymously browsing this forum for the last couple of months. I finally decided to join, but still have only been browsing because you all seem to have done so much investigations and have come up with so many theories that I don't feel like I can add anything further.

I have been a casual MJ fan for as long as I can remember. I haven't been as devoted as many of you from this forum are but I have never believed the negative portrayal of him propogated by the media. The news of his "death", however, had a strangely profound impact on me. I truly felt as though I had lost a member of my own family. The good that has come of it, though, is that I became passionate about learning everything I possibly could about him and it amazes me that such a pure and beautiful human being could have been so misunderstood and ridiculed by the so-called "mainstream media".

The more I read about the circumstances surrounding his "death", the more apparent it became that things just weren't adding up. My investigations eventually let me to this forum...so here I am. You all have strengthened my belief that MJ is very much alive and I no longer feel like a "crazy" person for holding on to that belief. I'm still not sure whether he will ever "return" to us, but I sure hope that whatever his purpose for this wonderfully elaborate hoax, it is fulfilled.

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Speechless, welcome to the board. It is good to have you join us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi welcome to the forum.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the family and happy investigating....As always with L.O.V.E xoxo
  • Welcome from Canada!!!
    How cool you are in the Caribbean. Now there is a place i want to visit! What part are you in?
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    Hello Speechless, greetings comes from a fellow Caribbean Queen its good to have you on board.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Hello speechless!!! Welcome from a Canadian with Caribbean roots!!! Look forward to getting to know you better!
  • @MJmakesmespeechless: I'm from the twin island Republic of Trinidad & Tobago...home of Carnival, the greatest show on earth. You should vist! Trinidad is great for partying and sightseeing. Tobago is great for the beaches and relaxation. I think you'd love it.

@mopey3655: Where in the Caribbean are you from? And I like that..."Caribbean Queen"...like Billy Ocean sang <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

@lilwendy: Where in the Caribbean do you get your roots?

Thanks for the welcome guys!
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    TRINI GAL!!!! <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) --> My parents are both from T'dad! I was born in Canada. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • TRINI GAL!!!! <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) --> My parents are both from T'dad! I was born in Canada. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

Wow! That is so cool! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Who'd have thought? Well, I hope to get to know you better. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mopey3655mopey3655 Posts: 210
    Hi Speechless I am from the beautiful islands of the Bahamas home to native Junkanoo and Goombay very similar to your Carnival.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Welcome! Glad you decided to join. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Also, don't be shy to post!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It'd be great to have some fresh new opinions!
  • Welcome to the hoax family. You live in a lovely place.

With L.O.V.E