Tom Cruise Dead Due To Accident , The Latest Hoax To Come On

BlessHisHeartBlessHisHeart Posts: 343
edited January 1970 in News
I guess there's an internet hoax about Tom Cruise being dead...turned out to be false (of course)......wtf? Here's the celeb gossip blog entry:

The internet is a powerful thing , and so it goes with every bright light comes a dark cloud . Who hasn’t heard of some big celebrity dying and then finding out nothing happened ? Same thing happened now when Tom Cruise , award-winning superstar , starred in the Mission Impossible series , latest funny role in Tropic Thunder and also an upcoming movie with Cameron Diaz was reported dead .

The 42 year old actor was reported dead , reason : accident . Well all the rumors are false and Tom Cruise is alive and well . Who can blame the internet , MJ’s death is still questioned by many , whether you call it love for the guy or just plain curiosity people still care .

Husband of the beautiful Katie Holmes and father to a lovely young daughter Suri Cruise is as alive as ever . It is good to know that nothing tragic happened to Mr. Cruise and he will continue to make quality cinema !

Comments

• shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    <!-- m -->http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... -hoax-news<!-- m -->

This one says he died as a result of suicide.... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So maybe the more "hoax" news that is on the news wire, the more people will second guess MJ's death that have not already....good strategy on their part <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    Tom Cruise Dead Due To Accident , The Latest Hoax To Come On

SH*T ! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> U scared me for 2 secs with that tittle <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Seems Tom Cruise knows about the rumor <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Tom Cruise & Hoax - "I'm a hologram"

By: Jennifer Hong
    Staff Writer
    Published: May 28, 2010

Tom Cruise & hoax leads hologram remark. Cruise was the latest name involving Tom in an online death hoax. The hoax started out as a rumor that Tom Cruise was dead, but then it soon became the top Internet search keyword.

"I'm really alive," he said in a statement. "Did the Internet get it wrong again?" When asked if he could confirm that he was alive, he joked, "No, I'm not. I'm a hologram." When told how he reportedly died, he laughed saying, "Get out." However, he got serious to assure fans, "Yes, you can send the message out (I am alive)."

Cruise, 47, is alive and well, and now fans can relax that the actor is fine. The rumor started on the Internet when someone claimed that the actor committed suicide by jumping off the Kauri Cliffs in New Zealand. The actor is quite stunned about the news of his own death, and it's no wonder why he doesn't allow the Internet or the Xbox 360 gaming machine inside his home.

It's the latest celebrity name whose death has been erroneously reported on the Internet by pranksters around the world. Everyone from Britney Spears to Justin Bieber has been the victim of a similar hoax in the form of an email or a website claiming the headline. In fact, when Michael Jackson passed away last year, most people didn't believe it because there were so many Internet rumors about it in the past.
    Back in November, rumors swept the internet that Cruise was in New Zealand and that he had died there. Various versions of the rumor begin to spread: he died in a plumbing accident, he comitted suicide in any number of ways, he fell or jumped off of Kauri Cliff.

Cruise's recent death was rumored to be from a fall from Kauri Cliff in New Zealand. Nothing like a resurrected story.

In fact, the "Tom Cruise dead" rumors of the past year that deal with his dying in New Zealand are similar to those of Jeff Goldblum's much publicized non-death in June 2009. In fact, an "The Today Show: Australia" reported the "Jurassic Park" actor's death while reporting on the death of Michael Jackson, which occurred the same day. Jeff Goldblum, the report noted, had died when he fell from Kauri Cliff while filming a movie.

The truth was a few thousand miles removed. Jeff Goldblum was alive and well in the U. S. In fact, he appeared on Comedy Central Network's "The Colbert Report" that night and delivered his own eulogy.