MJ fans stopped publication of hate book!

White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
edited June 2010 in News
Edit

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    thankgoodness for that that would have been so wrong if that book had gone out how cruel can they be.
  • Go MJ fans! FTW!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Good that book needed to be stopped.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Go MJ fans! FTW!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Our love for MJ is stronger than evil. Way to go MJ fans <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> . Our love for MJ shines in the darkness. God bless everyone. xxxxxxxx
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    nothin' can't be done if we stand as one:)bravo MJ's fans, bravo to all of us
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    as i have said before.....there are 100s of THEM...and 1000s of US......they have to listen WHEN we stand together.......WE have more power than we seem to accept.........its getting people to SEE that and actually DO something..........if we unite with our voice.......we will be heard,because we will deafen THEM...........imo of course...xxxxx
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Umm, sorry for sounding stupid, but what kinda book was that?
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Way to go fans! Yeah, we sure do believe you that this decision to halt production has nothing to do with the power of the army of L.O.V.E <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • itsall4luvitsall4luv Posts: 70
    nothin' can't be done if we stand as one:)bravo MJ's fans, bravo to all of us

Standing as "one" -- the army of L.O.V.E. -- we made a difference. This is beautiful news!
  • jinanejinane Posts: 54
    i've posted a thread about it we did a great job we sent emails to Amazone & to the publisher & they listened to us. that book was horrible. take a look at my post to know what the book was about. http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9939
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    oh we are powerful ! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    MJ fans are the best! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

always with a L.O.V.E <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    i've posted a thread about it we did a great job we sent emails to Amazone & to the publisher & they listened to us. that book was horrible. take a look at my post to know what the book was about. http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9939

But... You can purchase that book on Amazon. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • jinanejinane Posts: 54

Troubador withdrawed Michael Jackson book which means it will no longer be distributed...
    i don't think that anyone with comon sense will buy it you just have to look at the reviews in Amazon the only one who gave the book 5 stars seems to be another pedophile you just have to look at his profile & the 2 books to which he gave 5 stars.
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Yes, I emailed them again recently to ask why they still have that book and they answered that because of freedom of opinion they sell it. But I hope it will soon disappear from Amazon's website now...