Hi, I am of Brazil

tekamjforevertekamjforever Posts: 547
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
My country also received Michael with love and affection, on three occasions: 1974 and 1993 for presentations (Jackson5/Dangerous) and, finally, in 1996, where he worked for the second version of the clip of his song "They Do not Care About Us". He also told us that he loved Brazil. Since the fateful day of 25 junho/09 I'm on the confusion of feelings about what really happened to him and hope he might still be alive (in flesh) as well as numerous fans and also non-fans of the whole world! But I can not understand how Mike would separate from their children because, he said, were his life, and no matter how many signs I see, this is my main obstacle. But still, I see every day, especially here at this site, the answers that lead us to really believe and have faith that he faked death, for some reason, and that comes back to us if it is better and safer for him of course. I do not think I have much to contribute here, but at least I want to be able to share with you all about the events leading up and make us doubt that Michael is gone forever. Sorry for faults with the English language, and much LOVE!
See:
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ_jreINpD8<!-- m -->

Comments

• Welcome,welcome! Your english is just fine..I understand you completely. I'm also new to the board. Just follow your heart..then follow your mind and read,research, etc...All truth comes out eventually!
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Welcome to the forum. There has been so much information and so many clues since June 25 it can get kinda confusing at times. But that's why we are here. Welcome once again.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome to the family...and prepare yourself for the greatest show on earth. Don't forget the popcorn......as always, with L.O.V.E xoxo
  • Welcome from Canada!!!
    Your english is totally fine
    Nice to have you here