U S Soliders are waking up !

goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[youtube:1fo6m4oy]

Comments

• LovelyLurkerLovelyLurker Posts: 149
    I cry as I watch this video, I cry as a Canadian when I see our young men come home in coffins.. I cry when I know that innocent families are suffering unbelievable traumas due to the fact that villages are being bombed and no one knows why.

This video was exceptional in the fact that this young man brings to light the truth of all this unnecessary death,

Please everyone in the US and Canada petition your local members of parliment and your local congress people to pull out the troops and stop this. Our young men are being asked to kill other humans who are just other humans. Would you allow your son to do that and then have to come home knowing that he took lives of innocent people? I would never ask that of anyone so why should our governments be allowed to ask that of our children.

Thank you to the person who posted this and now is our time to stand up and say we have had enough of sending our young men and women to do this horrible job,
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    these videos that are posted....dont you sometimes wonder just who is behind their release??????? perhaps micheal has people who do this as and when he asks,as part of the overall plan to create awareness................is this on facebook????if not do i have your permission to put it on my f/book????????....xxxxxx
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    I don't own these videos, but i feel the responsibility as a soldier of MJ,s Army of L.O.V.E to spread the word, to wake people up.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    this is great! soldiers have often tried to create awareness, just think of the vietnam vets joining the peace movement and saying publicly how senseless all that was...now we have youtube and they can reach a lot more people!

i feel so sorry for anyone who either has to or choses to join the army and is sent off to war. the armies of the worlds should be protecting and become peace corps instead. but it is relieving to see that they themselves tell the world what's really happening out there.

@loyalfan:
    interesting point...since this is the 'biggest demonstration of freedom in the HIStory of mankind' that we will ever witness in our lifetime... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and why the heck not? it's michael jackson! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Thank you for sharing these videos. We need to keep these brave men and women in our prayers every day. They are the true heroes.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i have put this on my f/book ...please spread on your f/book..............xxxxx
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    [youtube:2orf8hbl]