The chemtrails

LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
The chemtrails are increasing in all countries of NATO, we are
gradually and surely poisoned by spray clandestine.
The operation is probably military intelligence (HAARP).
In Italy began in 2003 (Italy -US agreement for climate control technology) but from 2008 their intensity is scary, every day and every hour.
We thought that Rome was spared because of the Vatican: yes of course, above St. Peter do not see chemtrails .... but trails the rest of the sky yes…
Petitions, protests, parliamentary questions were unnecessary.
The answers lie and the politicians, as always, insist that this is normal condensation of the air (very different) by planes.
Sometimes you see "normal" contrails, but at very high altitude (at 8,000 meters) and with particular meteorological conditions of high humidity and low temperature, which leads to the Italian latitudes to a probability of about 2% of the formation of normal condensation trails behind the aircraft in flight.
There are thousands of videos, documents, letters, scientific analysis of the physical and ordinary people who apparently do not count for our governments.
There is a military secret, he whispers.
These "flights with contrails" seem to increase gradually :the number of flights over our heads has soared from 2008 until today.
I have personally verified the change from a few dozen to over 100 flights daily.I don't think the civilian air traffic has increased by 100% ...
The flights I have counted on my head no were passenger planes, and so: a military mission is in act (who are trying to disguise).
Some days the sky is cloudy early, then you see tens of aircraft by all possible angles and trajectories leaving an indelible grid (normal contrails disappear after a few minutes at most) that gradually widens and even manages to eliminate almost all solar radiation, thus inhibiting the growth of plants.
Over our head raining tons of aluminum and barium, silicon, bacteria and viruses (as show analysis of rainwater and soil) and breathe filth that will make us ill, certainly shorten our lives.
The ecosystem is dying, while phantom aircraft passed back and forth leaving trails that are toxic glazes in heaven and prevent radiation of the sun on Earth.
There are other reasons, personally I strongly suspect electromagnetic waves can interfere with the human body and brain waves, and probably the poisons are used to facilitate the task dell'HAARP.
<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Comments

• LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Throughout Italy, Lazio Region and in our particular case of our province and municipality, for several years and ever more intense, are observed chemtrails (chemtrails), issued by unidentified military aircraft.
    Unlike commercial aircraft, which issued on predetermined routes contrails, chemtrails are found in nature and gelatin are sprayed from planes flying at low altitude and are sprayed through the air distribution systems visible with ordinary telescopes.
    Can not be normal condensation trails, because in most cases reported there are not the conditions for the formation of condensation trails, which are by NASA defined as follows: 71% humidity, temperature of -40 ° C and then a flight altitude of no less than 8000 meters at latitudes Italian.
    From the complaints of citizens, directed to the judicial authorities,dangerous consequences result from these chemtrails on the health: in 2005, independent researchers have demonstrated in tests carried out on samples of rain coinciding with the release of chemtrails, plants and washed by the rain, a concentration above the standard chemicals like quartz, titanium oxide, aluminum, barium salts, definitely dangerous to health, and according to some sources even carcinogenic.
    The observation (also in the night) at the sky is the proof of the existence of chemtrails.
    Many airplanes now passe into the sky leaving behind two trails.
    If you take a good pair of binoculars and you'll see them sometimes that contrails do not form behind the engines.
    If the trail does not form behind the engine is not a trail of condensation. The steam that comes from the engines of an aircraft under certain conditions can condense into water droplets or ice crystals.
    Not always, however, spraying devices are so conspicuous, because there are devices that sprayed substances leaking from the engine, thus disguising the chemical trail.
    So a trail that does not come from the engine is definitely spraying of chemicals, while a stream coming from the engine is not sure why a harmless condensation trails (formed by water molecules). And of course there is the possibility that over time the spraying devices are replaced by more visible if you do it consistently for a bit 'of days you will see many contrails remain in the sky for hours, while some suffered almost disappear.
    I have personally observed that some of those 'evanescent' (which disappear after a few seconds) are released from aircraft flying very low and that issue is not something that steam from the engines: one of the main evidence is in direct observation with binoculars, the other is continuous observation of the sky and incredible anomalies in air traffic we see on our head (evidence that is not the normal civilian air traffic, which follows fairly regular pace).
    For now, about 20% of the trails we see in heaven do not come from the engines. Who has analyzed what falls to the ground after spraying , has found silicon, aluminum, barium, quartz (all highly dangerous substances for health) but also pests, mold, bacterial and viral agents ...
    So there is no joke with these things.
    The continuous observation of the sky, even without binoculars, is the clearest proof of the plan of poisoning the air we breathe.
    Those horrible whitish trails (especially in some regions particularly affected), there are literally darkening the sun and have nothing natural.
    Observe the sky more often if you can, even after sunset, the night, you'll see the ... ugly.
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    I've been seeing these for awhile now but it's getting worse. I notice heavy spraying before we are due to get rain. It really bothers me to see it. The sky can be perfectly beautiful and blue and within hours covered! I've counted as many as 6 planes at once. I've pointed them out to my 4 year old and now she even knows they come from planes.