WANNA C Michaels DOUBLE ??? R U READY ???

badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Watch this video but first pay attention to the first few minutes, watch the double that gets off the plane, watch him walk into the airport and pay close attention to him in the airport SHOP, watch his manerisms, watch his head and hand movement, and then watch tii, and guess who we just found, Now this was 10 years ago and hes not just a impersonator, this is his double he sends around the world as himself. The impersonators are never concerned about cameras getting to close but this double sure is, he doesnt like the camera getting to close and for a good reason, cause hes no impersanator, he is michael jacksons double, he moves and talks just like someone in Tii.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/flem18#p/u/4/GdLHYlnpcrQ<!-- m -->

original video from korea
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys1BF517 ... re=related<!-- m -->

Comments

• HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    to me that's michael..
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    He perfected fooling people, he has been doing it so well for so long that i dont blame anyone that is confused and cant see that he had doubles.

At least I know that after 11 hard months of looking at photos and videos, re searching, looking at evidence and lurking behind the scenes, And trust me I'm as sane as you can get and I am 100% without any doubt completly certain everyone is in for a RUDE awakening, Michael jackson used doubles as hard as it is to believe, HE DID.

The strange thing is, the more you truly look the more they stand apart, in reality they looking nothing alike, but they do look dam close thanks to surgery.

I am not trying to convinve anyone, the ones who know he used doubles just know, we can clearly see it, but the rest of you who are in doubt, it is certainly understandable why its hard to grasp this concept so I am sure when the SH*T hits the fan and it goes down you will know what I am saying.
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    His movements are bizarre
    you know...if he looked different some days it doesn't mean he used doubles.. just my opinion no need to get heated
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    of coarse, anything is possible, and dont worry, no issues from me. we can all think for ourselves and that makes life easier for all of us, lol.
    still that video is great, i agree that those gestures were weird, but [for me =)] not as far as being a double
  • Thats michael... he done the exact same thing to the cameraman in a video store to widen the shot of his face!!!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    double or nothing? double for sure!
  • ...lol
  • SweetnessSweetness Posts: 39
    He perfected fooling people, he has been doing it so well for so long that i dont blame anyone that is confused and cant see that he had doubles.

At least I know that after 11 hard months of looking at photos and videos, re searching, looking at evidence and lurking behind the scenes, And trust me I'm as sane as you can get and I am 100% without any doubt completly certain everyone is in for a RUDE awakening, Michael jackson used doubles as hard as it is to believe, HE DID.

The strange thing is, the more you truly look the more they stand apart, in reality they looking nothing alike, but they do look dam close thanks to surgery.

I am not trying to convinve anyone, the ones who know he used doubles just know, we can clearly see it, but the rest of you who are in doubt, it is certainly understandable why its hard to grasp this concept so I am sure when the SH*T hits the fan and it goes down you will know what I am saying.
    Aman!!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448

I totally agree. You can tell by the eyes and nose. They are different. No one can change their eyes that much. When you look in MJ's eyes, you it's him. Great video.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Watch this video but first pay attention to the first few minutes, watch the double that gets off the plane, watch him walk into the airport and pay close attention to him in the airport SHOP, watch his manerisms, watch his head and hand movement, and then watch tii, and guess who we just found, Now this was 10 years ago and hes not just a impersonator, this is his double he sends around the world as himself. The impersonators are never concerned about cameras getting to close but this double sure is, he doesnt like the camera getting to close and for a good reason, cause hes no impersanator, he is michael jacksons double, he moves and talks just like someone in Tii.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/flem18#p/u/4/GdLHYlnpcrQ<!-- m -->

original video from korea
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys1BF517 ... re=related<!-- m -->

hm, to me it was such a double..... Maybe it werent even his real kids under that scarf...
    I don't know but his face looks so not like Michael. But that's just my opinion
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I agree that's no double...

That's a dopple-mother fucking-ganger thank you very much.

Good job Badkolo.
  • I agree that's no double...

Good job Badkolo.
    what is a dopple??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • He does look slightly different. Now, he could fool the people that watched the video, but could he fool the people that were there with him? He had an identical double, fine. I want to know how did MJ used any of these doubles on June 25, 2009? How does the double theory prove Michael Jackson is still alive? These are sincere questions which I've asked a dozen times, but they've been overlooked.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    He does look slightly different. Now, he could fool the people that looked at the video, but could he fool the people that were there with him? He had an identical double, fine. I want to know how did MJ used any of these doubles on June 25, 2009? How does the double theory prove Michael Jackson is still alive? These are sincere questions which I've asked a dozen times, but they've been overlooked.

The people close around him would be involved of course
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I agree that's no double...

Good job Badkolo.
    what is a dopple??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Doppleganger: means Double.
    Literally "double-goer"

Etymology: German Doppelgänger, from doppel- double + -gänger goer

OBTW, I'm digging these videos. They're very well produced and thought provoking.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The one in Korea is definitely Michael himself. I can recognize those beautiful hands and brown finger nails anywhere. And the way he treats to kids and all of his moves are just Michael. No double there. But of course I do know that he uses doubles but just not in there. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • He does look slightly different. Now, he could fool the people that looked at the video, but could he fool the people that were there with him? He had an identical double, fine. I want to know how did MJ used any of these doubles on June 25, 2009? How does the double theory prove Michael Jackson is still alive? These are sincere questions which I've asked a dozen times, but they've been overlooked.

But that would be one too many people and a very risky situation, considering the amount of fans in there.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I have only my own thoughts and no evidence on that last question, but I think that TII has brought the main doubles and dopplegangers who have had a part in the "projection" of Michael Jackson that we have been seeing over the years. It ties in with the line in TII title...discover the man you never knew...It would appear that we never knew the difference between MJ and a double. Or we had our suspicions but dismissed them as being too absurd to seriously contemplate. It has taken the hoax to finally get us to seriously consider some of the more out there thinking and because of that we are discovering things we've previously let slip by even though they were so plainly in sight to all. I do believe in the big reveal and we will be amazed to an even greater degree when MJ like a master magician opens this whole thing right up for all to see in plain daylight. Only my erratic thoughts here,
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    He does look slightly different. Now, he could fool the people that looked at the video, but could he fool the people that were there with him? He had an identical double, fine. I want to know how did MJ used any of these doubles on June 25, 2009? How does the double theory prove Michael Jackson is still alive? These are sincere questions which I've asked a dozen times, but they've been overlooked.

But that would be one too many people and a very risky situation, considering the amount of fans in there.

Why? You're looking right at it, being told it's a double, and you still don't believe, so what's the risk? The power of suggestion is very strong in a group dynamic. It's a well documented social phenomenon, the story of The Emperor's New Clothes is a good example of this.

And it has little to do with proving whether Michael is alive or not but since many of us have moved past wondering about that, this theory is an interesting one to investigate while we wait.
  • Thanks for responding RK. I appreciate your thoughts. I wouldn't blame him for using a double if he did, though. Did you see how he (or double) was pulled by someone when he stretched his arm to greet that fan? He didnt expect that.
  • He does look slightly different. Now, he could fool the people that looked at the video, but could he fool the people that were there with him? He had an identical double, fine. I want to know how did MJ used any of these doubles on June 25, 2009? How does the double theory prove Michael Jackson is still alive? These are sincere questions which I've asked a dozen times, but they've been overlooked.

Why? You're looking right at it, being told it's a double, and you still don't believe, so what's the risk? The power of suggestion is very strong in a group dynamic. It's a well documented social phenomenon, the story of The Emperor's New Clothes is a good example of this.

And it has little to do with proving whether Michael is alive or not but since many of us have moved past wondering about that, this theory is an interesting one to investigate while we wait.

The power of suggestion...I think this double theory will be the one topic just a few will agree with, then. Because we have been told and shown that there is only one Michael Jackson, that no one can dance or sing like him, that he is the sweet guy who loves children and cares for humanity and the planet, that he has a message, and it should be spread. But who is MJ? There are at least three MJ, some suggest. Whose message are we to spread? Which Michael really cares for the planet and humanity? Which Michael sings and dances? If he did have doubles, there should be a powerful, very powerful reason behind his acts, I hope, otherwise those who dont understand will simply lose respect for the man, if it is ever revealed he used doubles just to test the waters... But anyways, I am no one to judge him. Its his life and only he knows what it is like.
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Michael