Michael's Face Superimposed On Janet's Body: American Idol

AirSlideAirSlide Posts: 51
Hello,I am new here. This is my first post...

I have been checking this site out for about a week now. I decided to join up and make a post about what I found...

I recorded the finale episode of American Idol. And I noticed something weird about Janet's performance...

At the beginning of "Nasty Boys" Janet comes out from behind a silhouette screen. She does a little dance...then she dips her head down and brings it up really fast...

I was watching it and I noticed that Janet's face went out of focus for that split second...So I slowed it down and watched it frame by frame...And this is NO JOKE!.. Michael's face was superimposed over Janet's face!...

It all happened really fast...And slowing it down and going frame by frame, the face is only visible for 3 frames.

I have looked at several Youtube videos of Janet's performance and I don't see it at all on any of the videos. I even tried to stop the Youtube video at the exact moment to see if the faces matched up (I thought it might just be some sort of glitch from my TV)...But the faces do not match up...It does not look like a glitch at all...It definitely looks like Michael's face was superimposed on Janet's body!

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Hello,I am new here. This is my first post...

I have been checking this site out for about a week now. I decided to join up and make a post about what I found...

I recorded the finale episode of American Idol. And I noticed something weird about Janet's performance...

At the beginning of "Nasty Boys" Janet comes out from behind a silhouette screen. She does a little dance...then she dips her head down and brings it up really fast...

I was watching it and I noticed that Janet's face went out of focus for that split second...So I slowed it down and watched it frame by frame...And this is NO JOKE!.. Michael's face was superimposed over Janet's face!...

I have looked at several Youtube videos of Janet's performance and I don't see it at all on any of the videos. I even tried to stop the Youtube video at the exact moment to see if the faces matched up (I thought it might just be some sort of glitch from my TV)...But the faces do not match up...It does not look like a glitch at all...It definitely looks like Michael's face was superimposed on Janet's body!

COuld you send the video you're talkin about, please?
    And welcome on board <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Share video please. What minute is that at?
  • AirSlideAirSlide Posts: 51
    I do not know how to post videos online...If someone out there knows how to do it and wouldn't mind me sending the DVD to them...I will be happy to send it to them...
    (I don't care to know anyone's home address...I will send it to a PO box)

Thanks for the welcome!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    don't u have the video on ur pc? if so, try to upload it on <!-- m -->http://es.tinypic.com/<!-- m --> and then share it with us

And by the way..welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    No sorry...I recorded it on my DVD recorder. I do not have it on my computer and I do not know how to upload videos...I wish I could upload it. It is pretty weird!
    It is right at the 4:58 mark. At the beginning of "Nasty Boys"...Janet comes out from the screen, does a little dance, dips her head down and brings it up real fast...When her head comes up it is Michael's face...When I slow it down and go frame by frame it is only visible for 3 frames.
    It is right at the 4:58 mark. At the beginning of "Nasty Boys"...Janet comes out from the screen, does a little dance, dips her head down and brings it up real fast...When her head comes up it is Michael's face...When I slow it down and go frame by frame it is only visible for 3 frames.

Sorry, but I can't see Michaels face

Sorry, but I can't see Michaels face

I already said that I have checked out several Youtube videos and I don't see it in any of them...But I have it on DVD
    I will try to take a picture of it with my camera and post the picture here in the next several days...Stay tuned!
    I will try to take a picture of it with my camera and post the picture here in the next several days...Stay tuned!

Okay, thanks for that <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'll wait
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    You can also video it playing on your TV with your digital camera and then upload that to YouTube or Facebook. The quality won't be near as good but if it's as clear as you say it ought to be good enough to get an idea.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Well they do look alike. Those eyes. Those Jackson cheekbones. Her haircut too!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Oh by the way, welcome home xoxoxo
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Well they do look alike. Those eyes. Those Jackson cheekbones. Her haircut too!

maybe thats the reason why she cuts her hair of ,to show mj his face like this ??
  • mjwrmjwr Posts: 60
    Source: <!-- m -->http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... igure.html<!-- m -->

@ 0:45 Janet comes in.
    @ 7:18/7:19 you see Charlie Chaplin resemblance I think.
    [youtube:33w0ivx9]

MJ as Charlie Chaplin.
    Michael+Jackson+Charlie+Chaplin.jpg

Peace
  • That was a great find charlie chaplin behind janet, I watched it over and over that's a clue in it self , I mean what other reason would there be to put chaplin there other then to give us a clue everybody knows that charlie chaplin was michaels favorite. THANKS.
  • Please, see here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10262<!-- l -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i cant wait to see this picture........hurry hurry.....ha ha ..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • King_MichaelKing_Michael Posts: 367
    Janet is HOT <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I really don't think this is a clue but it is interesting, plus she has always resembled him onstage, I've been to a lot of her shows
    I have reviewed this thing again and I really think it was just a glitch from the TV signal.

I am not saying that it was intentionally put there. I should have put a question mark on the title of this thread because I was not sure at the time what it really was.

I believe it was just a TV signal glitch. But it still does look a bit like Michael.