JUNE... ALMOST THERE!

CCCC Posts: 2,136
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I HAVE IN MY HANDS THE NEW TV GUIDE OF JUNE AND I WAS FINE UNTIL NOW... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
THIS MAGAZINE IS FULL OF TRIBUTES ON 25TH OR NEAR... TV SPECIALS, MOVIES, VIDEOS...
I REALLY HOPE SOMETHING HAPPEN THIS MONTH, IF NOT I WILL BE SO SAD... I´M NOT EXPECTING A GREAT COMEBACK, JUST A BIG CLUE!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    That's what I'm thinking will happen in June a big clue. Of course a comeback would be even better. But I don't know.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    yes and then i can wear my t.shirt
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Come tomorrow we are back in the month that it all started,lets hope this june puts a end to it all with good news.
    AMEN to that....... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

I LOVE THAT SHIRT!
    LOL!
    I WANT ONE! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    I REALLY WANT TO WEAR ONE OF THOSE SOME DAY... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I´M WAITING... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    to cc....".vistaprint."....it is easy......the picture is one of theres...i thought it was apt....ha ha from diane
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    to cc....".vistaprint."....it is easy......the picture is one of theres...i thought it was apt....ha ha from diane

I WILL DO MINE!!!
    THANKS!
    I´M BETTER NOW...
    I WAS ALMOST CRYING WHEN I SAW MY TV GUIDE OF THIS MONTH BUT NOW I´M BETTER... I HAVE TO PUT THIS ENERGY IN THE HOAX NOT ALL THE OTHER THINGS... <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    let me know what you choose........xxxxxx
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228

love the shirt so much.. lol <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->