Unseen MJ footage.. uncensored out-take!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in Documentaries & Interviews
I found this!!! How cool is this?? Out-takes!

Ooh.. Mikey you were rumbled back then!!!

[youtube:35l4153w]

Comments

• whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Yes ! I saw when he said "shhh" in a fan made video and I was going crazy ! Didn't know what he was talking about !
    Thank you ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • How can someone be so amazingly adorable?
  • AllForMikeAllForMike Posts: 23
    He's so cute...<3 But I <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Barbara Walters. She's so rude <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • I think Michael was playing with Barbara and she fell into his trap. He was pretty adorable, wasn't he...
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    OMG HOW CUTE!! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    How cute was he?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I could watch that man's move every second for 24 hours and never get bored (like the Truman Show). I guess millions of others would say the same thing. Before his death, out of ignorance I didn't know what I was missing. His whole body is so expressive, matches his wonderful humor, wit, charm and passions.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    michael has somthing no other human bein i have ever seen has,i know what you mean about being able to watch him all day long. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    he didn't want to tell on the camera that debbie was pregnant? anyways, it was tooooo cute, adorable! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • He was pretty adorable, wasn't he...
    Was? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Barbara Walters may be the most annoying woman alive. I'm sorry...I don't usually say things like that about anyone lol. But come on!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    AWWW... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> HE IS SO CUTE!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    BTW... INTERESTING THE VIDEOS OF THIS PERSON, ifyoudontloveme1958... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    the video of branca is back is about sony killer thriller party and this is it live? and a lot of instrumental songs...
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Barbara Walters may be the most annoying woman alive. I'm sorry...I don't usually say things like that about anyone lol. But come on!

I personally think Diane Sawyer is worse... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I personally think Diane Sawyer is worse... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I agree with you both, I personally think both women shouldn't be on TV.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I've always like Barbara Walters. I think she was just doing her job, her usual way. She seems to specially relish poking into people's sexual affairs (she's had some of her own). This is from:

<!-- m -->http://www.amazon.ca/Audition-Memoir-Ba ... 030726646X<!-- m -->

Open this book and on the inside jacket is a listing of the hundreds (thousands?) of people who Barbara Walters has interviewed and knows. It's pretty staggering, actually. Born September 25, 1929, Barbara Walters has led an extraordinary life. Walters was first known as a TV morning news anchor and became the first female evening news anchor and many of us know her as the interviewer who can make anyone cry. Walters has spent decades reporting the news and interviewing, extracting juicy details and information out of world leaders, celebrities, heads of state and other VIP's.
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    He's so sweet!!!!!!!
  • Aaah so sweet, so cute and almost childlike innocence, god bless him.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->