The unmarked grave - just wondering

DreamdancerDreamdancer Posts: 18
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
So, after reading a lot of topics about the unmarked grave, I came to wondering...

Let´s just - for a moment hold the thought that Michael MAY be gone...

Maybe Michael is not laid to rest in the great "tomb" in the end of the mausoleum- under the window, but in one of the smaller tombs we see at the lowest picture... the great one might be used as a place of memory - a place to place flowers and greeting, but might not hold the body at all... and that might be why it is unmarked.

(sorry for the long messy way to explain - english is not my first language so please bear with me)

What are your thoughs about this?

Sorry, can´t figure out how to attach picture, but here´s the link <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.drfunkenberry.com/wp-content ... forest.bmp<!-- m -->

If this topic is allready here, then again I´m sorry, feel free to delete)

Comments

• mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ..it should be possible...but..anyway still odd that not even a temporary plaquet saying that is MJ temporary tomb. It happens that corpses have temporary locations,but the name should be there anyway!!
    SO..I still think this is a hoax clue.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    Very good point, but if that is the case he could've been buried anywhere inside of the mausoleum--or at a totally different site like at Neverland. In your defense, I was also thinking that the family could be concerned that once the hoopla has ceased someone may tamper with it (regardless of the surveillance).