CA renews bid to suspend Jackson doctor's license

HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
CA renews bid to suspend Jackson doctor's license
(AP) – 25 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES — California's medical board is again asking a judge to suspend the license of the doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death.
The state attorney general's office argued in a brief filed Monday that the current prohibition against Dr. Conrad Murray using anesthetics is insufficient.
The filing states that there is nothing preventing Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter, from practicing medicine in California.
Murray's attorneys have opposed all efforts to suspend his license and said the doctor will not practice medicine in California.
Murray's fight to keep his medical license is likely to be the dominant issue when he appears in court on Monday.
Murray's attorney Ed Chernoff said he would respond to the new filing in writing later this week.

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I was just thinking about how strange it is that nothing is in the news about Murray, though his hearing is scheduled for Monday. Also both Cooley and Brown who are running for DA and Governor of California, and who has all but forgotten about Michael Jackson, won their party's nominations last night. No mention at all anymore, as though they found out that this whole thing was bogus and they both dropped it like hot potato <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Wasnt that strange. CNN had nothing about it at all. KTLA mentioned the trial and showed everyone outside with their signs etc like last time. It wasnt until they got word that CM will keep on practising that they had put the little blurb on the bottom of the page on CNN. Nothing else mentioned though like it didnt matter at all......
  • I was just thinking about how strange it is that nothing is in the news about Murray, though his hearing is scheduled for Monday. Also both Cooley and Brown who are running for DA and Governor of California, and who has all but forgotten about Michael Jackson, won their party's nominations last night. No mention at all anymore, as though they found out that this whole thing was bogus and they both dropped it like hot potato <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Did you read the "Justice for MJ" Post by Dancingthedream? It says AEG made contributions to their campaign, so perhaps these 2 politicians were bought & paid for? Are you telling me that the residents of California would vote for a DA who obviously has NO intention of holding anyone responsible for MJ's murder? IF he was in fact "voted" in then that tells me California is majority MJ Haters?