TIAI June 10

edited January 1970 in TIAI

Redirected to <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10461&start=25#p175723<!-- l -->

can someone please tell me WHO it is that decides what the redirect for the day is...????/ i must seem really stupid asking this...sorry........xxxxxx

TS makes the redirects, you should read his posts! TIAI Revealed and TIAI Updates. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Who is behind TS..? All we know is that it's not Michael, or anyone from TMZ, and I THINK that's all he told us about his identity so far. But we should be more concerned if the information is valuable, which it is because he's predicted several things. So we can know for sure that TS is the real deal.

Please link some of TS's posts: not sure how to find them? thanks!

all TS post's.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
<!-- l -->search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts<!-- l -->

They are quite long, which might be unappealing to read but TRUST ME, if you just take a little time each day to finish all of the posts then you will thoroughly understand the hoax A LOT more than ever. I didn't start reading them until TIAI Update #2, and I wasn't looking forward to reading the long posts about TIAI Revealed until I started reading them. Then I couldn't stop!

Comments

• oops well bumping this cause it isn't showing up in the list
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Interesting redirect today...I am not surprised really because there have been some people stirring up total BS on other forums and twitter etc....all totally based on circumstantial "whois" evidence.

I can't even see how they make the link besides same initials and a few words used. The whois stuff they found doesn't prove anything related to who runs TIAI....they are all just "assuming". ...just like the tabloids making up their own connections when there aren't any.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    so is the fact that my post is on todays redirect mean....MICHEAL COULD KNOW I EXIST.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...........hey micheal....... how are u today...???? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Interesting redirect today...I am not surprised really because there have been some people stirring up total BS on other forums and twitter etc....all totally based on circumstantial "whois" evidence.

I can't even see how they make the link besides same initials and a few words used. The whois stuff they found doesn't prove anything related to who runs TIAI....they are all just "assuming". ...just like the tabloids making up their own connections when there aren't any.

Exactly. FACT: the whois info for TIAI has always shown the registrant as Domains by Proxy, Inc.

People jumped to conclusions when TS said his username on the old MJHD was S.T.U.D.Y. Someone did a whois search for the website s-t-u-d-y.org, and it showed the registrant being Tim Simkin. Because Tim Simkin's initials are TS people now assume TS is Tim Simkin.

It went crazy when someone tweeted the blatant lie: "Yesterday the domain website showed his full Tim Simkin identity !! There's a screencap on MJHD.net. Pass it to MJAlive99".

What is on mjhd.net (<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... kin#p29043<!-- m -->) is the following:

Domain ID:D20724904-LROR
    Domain Name:S-T-U-D-Y.ORG
    Created On:25-Feb-2000 19:53:32 UTC
    Last Updated On:01-Dec-2009 18:07:08 UTC
    Expiration Date:25-Feb-2010 19:53:32 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
    Registrant ID:CR30515441
    Registrant Name:Tim Simkin
    Registrant Organization:S.T.U.D.Y.

When you check the whois for s-t-u-d-y.org today, it still shows Tim Simkin as the registrant, no changed have been made. <!-- m -->http://whois.domaintools.com/s-t-u-d-y.org<!-- m -->

study_org.jpg

Then someone tweeted: "Wait wait wait... I may by mistaken... I remember looking up the study.org link and seeing Tim Simkins name registered. Hmmmm.".

BINGO, that is how the whole "TIAI is owned by Tim Simkin" rumor got started!

Again: The whois info for TIAI has always shown the registrant as Domains by Proxy, Inc. People just jumped to conclusions when seeing Tim Simkin listed as the owner of S-T-U-D-Y.org and linked him to TS.
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    I am so puzzled by all of this. If people do not like what TIAI represent, then why bother reading it. No one is being forced to believe in what TIAI represents. What is being gained here by the relentless attempts at revealing who is behind this site? Nothing. The people who believe in TIAI will still believe, Those who are on the fence will fall where thier belief is strongest, and those who don't believe will still be against this TIAI. Again, no one is being forced to read TIAI. TS, I am sure, will introduce him/herself in his/her own time. These are my thoughts that I share; you are free to read them or not. Free will, people. One L.O.V.E.
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316

It went crazy when someone tweeted the blatant lie: "Yesterday the domain website showed his full Tim Simkin identity !! There's a screencap on MJHD.net. Pass it to MJAlive99".

There's a screencap ...Pass it to the Kueen! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    so is the fact that my post is on todays redirect mean....MICHEAL COULD KNOW I EXIST.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...........hey micheal....... how are u today...???? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

where is my post too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that means he maybe knows I'm exist too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOVE you Michael! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • sunrisesunrise Posts: 89
    Interesting redirect today...I am not surprised really because there have been some people stirring up total BS on other forums and twitter etc....all totally based on circumstantial "whois" evidence.

Exactly. FACT: the whois info for TIAI has always shown the registrant as Domains by Proxy, Inc.

People jumped to conclusions when TS said his username on the old MJHD was S.T.U.D.Y. Someone did a whois search for the website s-t-u-d-y.org, and it showed the registrant being Tim Simkin. Because Tim Simkin's initials are TS people now assume TS is Tim Simkin.

What is on mjhd.net (<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... kin#p29043<!-- m -->) is the following:

Domain ID:D20724904-LROR
    Domain Name:S-T-U-D-Y.ORG
    Created On:25-Feb-2000 19:53:32 UTC
    Last Updated On:01-Dec-2009 18:07:08 UTC
    Expiration Date:25-Feb-2010 19:53:32 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
    Registrant ID:CR30515441
    Registrant Name:Tim Simkin
    Registrant Organization:S.T.U.D.Y.

When you check the whois for s-t-u-d-y.org today, it still shows Tim Simkin as the registrant, no changed have been made. <!-- m -->http://whois.domaintools.com/s-t-u-d-y.org<!-- m -->

study_org.jpg

Then someone tweeted: "Wait wait wait... I may by mistaken... I remember looking up the study.org link and seeing Tim Simkins name registered. Hmmmm.".

BINGO, that is how the whole "TIAI is owned by Tim Simkin" rumor got started!

Again: The whois info for TIAI has always shown the registrant as Domains by Proxy, Inc. People just jumped to conclusions when seeing Tim Simkin listed as the owner of S-T-U-D-Y.org and linked him to TS.

if I remember correct S.T.U.D.Y. had this pic in his signature <!-- m -->http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org/S-T-U-D-Y%20ho ... UDY171.jpg<!-- m -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Yay!! It's my post again! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If it is true jm1lvmj everyone is free to read or believe what they want.
    I have been looking at various forums during the day, in English and Spanish and many people are disappointed
  • Well, I personally don't care who TS is. All I want to be sure is, is TS really related to Michael. It would bother me to know that MJ didn't send noone to help us find the truth about the hoax. TS makes amazing posts and yes of course he found things we hadn't found before BUT there're many blog and hoax video makers who find very interesting things that we couldn't find and none of them are insiders. And I don't understand why it would be a problem for TS to tell us who he really is or how he's related to Michael. Is it better now when people try to find out who he really is and confuse others' minds about TS? Yes, some people will not believe that he's the one who he says he is but still it could be better for us.

OR

Why doesn't TS ask from the Jacksons to use "Thisisalsoit" in a sentence where they make an interview or they can write it on their Twitter. This can make everyone 100% sure that TS is related with the Jacksons and Michael. If Michael wants his message to be spread, everyone should start believing in TS and if his posts are not enough to convince people, then there's only one solution left. And I've just written what the solution could be.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Well, I personally don't care who TS is. All I want to be sure is, is TS really related to Michael. It would bother me to know that MJ didn't send noone to help us find the truth about the hoax. TS makes amazing posts and yes of course he found things we hadn't found before BUT there're many blog and hoax video makers who find very interesting things that we couldn't find and none of them are insiders. And I don't understand why it would be a problem for TS to tell us who he really is or how he's related to Michael. Is it better now when people try to find out who he really is and confuse others' minds about TS? Yes, some people will not believe that he's the one who he says he is but still it could be better for us.

OR

Why doesn't TS ask from the Jacksons to use "Thisisalsoit" in a sentence where they make an interview or they can write it on their Twitter. This can make everyone 100% sure that TS is related with the Jacksons and Michael. If Michael wants his message to be spread, everyone should start believing in TS and if his posts are not enough to convince people, then there's only one solution left. And I've just written what the solution could be.

I agree with you 100%. A couple of months ago I made a post and also asked TS if he could ask the Jacksons to make a tweet that the believers chose earlier. But some people jumped on me and wrote TS didn't need to prove anything kind of things. But now as we can see many people started to think if he could be just an ordinary believer who is making his investigation and writing his own theories. If we got something about TIAI from the Jacksons, we would be 100% sure that TIAI is related to Michael AND we could have a very concrete proof to show to non-believers and the message could be spread easily! I don't know why it is so hard to make it and why it would be wrong to ask from TS to do something like this.
    Well, I personally don't care who TS is. All I want to be sure is, is TS really related to Michael. It would bother me to know that MJ didn't send noone to help us find the truth about the hoax. TS makes amazing posts and yes of course he found things we hadn't found before BUT there're many blog and hoax video makers who find very interesting things that we couldn't find and none of them are insiders. And I don't understand why it would be a problem for TS to tell us who he really is or how he's related to Michael. Is it better now when people try to find out who he really is and confuse others' minds about TS? Yes, some people will not believe that he's the one who he says he is but still it could be better for us.

OR

I agree with you 100%. A couple of months ago I made a post and also asked TS if he could ask the Jacksons to make a tweet that the believers chose earlier. But some people jumped on me and wrote TS didn't need to prove anything kind of things. But now as we can see many people started to think if he could be just an ordinary believer who is making his investigation and writing his own theories. If we got something about TIAI from the Jacksons, we would be 100% sure that TIAI is related to Michael AND we could have a very concrete proof to show to non-believers and the message could be spread easily! I don't know why it is so hard to make it and why it would be wrong to ask from TS to do something like this.

''believe in TIAI'' is like ''yes, MJ is alive''
    come on, guys! lol

Put your brain to work! We don't need nobody to tell us what we should believe or not! we have to do something by ourselves sometimes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> TS has proven to be real ... If you dont believe..patience.

4-16. Autopsy Report “9-9-09, Date Finalized” > Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:11 am
    When the report was released, everyone could see that the very last thing on the whole report said: “9-9-09, Date Finalized”. Was this a coincidence? There are several dates in the report: most of them in June or July, and a few in August; the latest date (other than the “Date Finalized”) is 8-19-09.

It is theoretically possible that this 9-9-09 date is a coincidence, but not likely for two main reasons. I mentioned the date one day before the report was released. And far more significant, is the resurrection aspect. Imagine if there was a real death, and a real resurrection; you would need a dead body to do an autopsy, so you wouldn’t be doing autopsy work on someone after they were resurrected! So the MJ “resurrection” could only happen once the autopsy was finalized: 9-9-09!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    if TS is just a fan coming up with all the well thought out explanations, then i'd like to meet him because frankly, he's smart as hell. for me, TS doesn't have to prove anything. i'm actually very grateful that he spoon feeds me the information because i'll be the first to admit that it goes over my head often. i think i'm a smart gal, but i'm in no way on michael's genius level. TS helps us. can't we just take it for what it is instead of taking it for granted?

OR

come on, guys! lol

Put your brain to work! We don't need nobody to tell us what we should believe or not! we have to do something by ourselves sometimes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> TS has proven to be real ... If you dont believe..patience.

When the report was released, everyone could see that the very last thing on the whole report said: “9-9-09, Date Finalized”. Was this a coincidence? There are several dates in the report: most of them in June or July, and a few in August; the latest date (other than the “Date Finalized”) is 8-19-09.

It is theoretically possible that this 9-9-09 date is a coincidence, but not likely for two main reasons. I mentioned the date one day before the report was released. And far more significant, is the resurrection aspect. Imagine if there was a real death, and a real resurrection; you would need a dead body to do an autopsy, so you wouldn’t be doing autopsy work on someone after they were resurrected! So the MJ “resurrection” could only happen once the autopsy was finalized: 9-9-09!

Personally I never said that I don't believe TS. On the contrary I'm one of his best supporters as some of you may know. BUT I read what people write on Twitter and on the hoax forums and how they can not be sure about TS. That's the reason why I wrote that post and still I insist that he needs to give these people, give us all a very concrete proof that he's related to Michael. And it's so easy to do this. I don't get why some of you don't want him to prove it. Why is it a bad thing? I DO BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD MAKE FOR US ALL EASIER TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE TO NON-BELIEVERS. Ohh c'mon guys, we need to be honest. How many non-believers came to the forum and started believing in TIAI after reading his posts? They don't even bother to read his posts because they find them so long and they're all so lazy to read them. But if we had something to show them, other than long posts of TS, it would be better and easier for us to show them the truth. What's wrong with this?

OR

come on, guys! lol

Personally I never said that I don't believe TS. On the contrary I'm one of his best supporters as some of you may know. BUT I read what people write on Twitter and on the hoax forums and how they can not be sure about TS. That's the reason why I wrote that post and still I insist that he needs to give these people, give us all a very concrete proof that he's related to Michael. And it's so easy to do this. I don't get why some of you don't want him to prove it. Why is it a bad thing? I DO BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD MAKE FOR US ALL EASIER TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE TO NON-BELIEVERS. Ohh c'mon guys, we need to be honest. How many non-believers came to the forum and started believing in TIAI after reading his posts? They don't even bother to read his posts because they find them so long and they're all so lazy to read them. But if we had something to show them, other than long posts of TS, it would be better and easier for us to show them the truth. What's wrong with this?

They don't believe in TIAI because they believe MJ did it all for fun! or that NWO is BS <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

They don't believe in TIAI because they believe MJ did it all for fun! or that NWO is BS <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I know hon. They don't even believe that Michael is alive. So wouldn't it be easier for us to convince them if we had a very concrete proof that Michael is sending us messages with someone? I do trust TIAI and I want to be able to prove people that he's related to Michael. When I ask from them to read TIAI posts, they say that they do read them but numerology doesn't work for them or they say that it's totally BS. If we had something else instead of the posts, we could easily convince them. And the message could be spread easily. That's what I'm trying to say. We tried this way and it seems like even some of the believers do not believe in TS or NWO. So what else can we do? If there's a better way, pls share because I want this message to be spread faster. We need to unite against the evil side asap.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    One thing is not so for fun, who is more crazy us or those who think that all this is for fun? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

OR

come on, guys! lol

Ergh, I know, MJAlive999, I just can't stand their attitude when it comes to the hoax..

PureLove, I agree with your pretty orchid-colored post there, it's a good idea, because I am a firm believer in TIAI and I am SO sick of all of these people that think he's just a believer or whatever..if what he's done already isn't enough for their closed minds, then I think the Jacksons' input is needed, as most of us have just about had it with trying to convince these peeps of something already so obvious..
    Ergh, I know, MJAlive999, I just can't stand their attitude when it comes to the hoax..

PureLove, I agree with your pretty orchid-colored post there, it's a good idea, because I am a firm believer in TIAI and I am SO sick of all of these people that think he's just a believer or whatever..if what he's done already isn't enough for their closed minds, then I think the Jacksons' input is needed, as most of us have just about had it with trying to convince these peeps of something already so obvious..

Thank you Pink. That's what I think from the beginning. Something more obvious should have been done for all fans to see the truth about TIAI. And I believe that Jacksons is the only way. Do we need to make a new post about this to TS or is he reading this? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Decided to do a google search for "TS" and came across this wikipedia page:

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPEG_transport_stream<!-- m -->

??????????????