Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Michael our prince...

what does it mean? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Michael our prince...

what does it mean? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

deleted...
  • Daniel 10:21 (King James Version)

21But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

This makes it sound like he's coming back on the 14th to me!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    In the previous verse it says,
    Daniel 10:20 (New King James Version)
    20 Then he said, “Do you know why I have come to you? And now I must return to fight with the prince of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince of Greece will come.

The Prince of Persia movie by Disney is coming out. Here's the trailer:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8EA7EbFX4k<!-- m -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    this is a huge coincidence for me....i randomly open my bible each day...( i enjoy seeing what i find).......and it opened on that very verse.........daniel is afraid because he feels he has no strength......a bit like us sometimes..we get days when all this hoax information overloads us and makes us feel stressed.............imo...we could interpret this redirect as.....micheal is sending us a message.......to let us know ..he knows that we feel the way we do.......but he sending his strength to us...and reassuring us.......other people may interpret this redirect their own way...and that is fine...we all have our own way of understanding things...........BUT FOR ME THIS IS EXCELLENT NEWS xxxxx thankyou micheal...(my special angel) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

21But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

This makes it sound like he's coming back on the 14th to me!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Why?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Michael fight for Israel (Daniel 10:21, 12:1). With his angels, fought a victorious war against the enemies of God's people (Revelation 12:7).

loyalfan good intrerpretacion <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    this is a huge coincidence for me....i randomly open my bible each day...( i enjoy seeing what i find).......and it opened on that very verse.........daniel is afraid because he feels he has no strength......a bit like us sometimes..we get days when all this hoax information overloads us and makes us feel stressed.............imo...we could interpret this redirect as.....micheal is sending us a message.......to let us know ..he knows that we feel the way we do.......but he sending his strength to us...and reassuring us.......other people may interpret this redirect their own way...and that is fine...we all have our own way of understanding things...........BUT FOR ME THIS IS EXCELLENT NEWS xxxxx thankyou micheal...(my special angel) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i'm with ya

Why?
    First off, to me, the whole saying sounds like it is referring to TMZ, and then I have 3 more BAM dates left in SPRING, 14th, 17th, and the 20th; they say go with your first guess... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ...Could it be a message to indicate that Michael wants the Truth to be known... I also read the Bible <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and Daniel has always been one of my favourite chapter and one I enjoy reading again and again...
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Thank you, loyalfan. I think we must set our hearts to understand the truth as Daniel did. Even when the enemy intercepts, God's grace is sufficient and His strength is made perfect in weakness. The truth revealed is what is giving Michael his strength and TS is showing us this truth. Daniel maintained his spiritual life in the midst of a heathen court. In parallel, Michael's strong faith will bring him ultimate triumph over all enemies.

But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Within the hierarchy of the angels, at the highest level, St. Michael is a princely Seraph. The word archangel comes from the Greek words arche (prince) and angelos (messenger). The prophet Daniel (12: 1) called him "Michael the great prince who shall rise at the time of the end."

Dear God i pray so!!! I want my life back!!! I miss him so much.

Why?
    First off, to me, the whole saying sounds like it is referring to TMZ, and then I have 3 more BAM dates left in SPRING, 14th, 17th, and the 20th; they say go with your first guess... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Im praying your first guess is right!!!! hands clasped together....praying hard!!

Why?

Im praying your first guess is right!!!! hands clasped together....praying hard!!
    and crosses fingers *slowly takes off straight-jacket and does creepy laugh* <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Within the hierarchy of the angels, at the highest level, St. Michael is a princely Seraph. The word archangel comes from the Greek words arche (prince) and angelos (messenger). The prophet Daniel (12: 1) called him "Michael the great prince who shall rise at the time of the end."
    Literally the word "arche" means "beginning, authority". But as a prince is an authority as well, it´s the same.
  • Jehovah's Witness Beliefs

The Watchtower Society teaches that Jesus existed as Michael the archangel prior to coming to earth and became Michael again at His resurrection. They claim that Jesus was only a man when He was on earth and when He died, the "man" Jesus ceased to exist, being raised as a "spirit creature" the archangel Michael:

"So the evidence indicates that the Son of God was known as Michael before he came to earth and is known also by that name since his return to heaven where he resides as the glorified spirit Son of God."—Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, p. 218

In order to try to prove that Jesus is Michael the archangel, Jehovah's Witnesses often point to passages like Daniel 10:13 where Michael is seen as " one of the chief princes."

In order to try to prove that when Jesus was claiming to be the “Son of God,” He was claiming to be one of God’s angels, Jehovah’s Witnesses often point to Job 38:7 where angels are called Sons of God.
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    Boy oh Boy oh Boy....woooohooo Just love today's redirect. I have been saying for months that I believe Daniel had a vision of Michael. Many say it is refering to the ArchAngel, but when that is the case, it uses that exact phrase when it is speaking of the Angel Michael. Here is specifically says the "prince" (not archangel). And Michael was known as a prince in several countries. Also I hope TIAI will refer to Daniel 12:1 below.

1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

This verse specifially say the "children of thy people" not people in general. This may be difficult for some to get their minds around, but the prophets in the old testament did see things happening in the end times. And I believe that Michael could never publicly on stage speak of certain things that he knew, but he wrote about them and sang them in his songs. And Michael IS a visionary and I know he talks with God. He said many times he wanted to be like Jesus, and Jesus said himself, "As I am so are you in this world"

I believe Daniel was seeing Michael and the work his IS doing on this earth for the children of thy people..
    It's all for L.O.V.E
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Arnie Klein mentioned about Sodom and Gomorrah at Encino. Many theologians think one of the 3 angels in the form of men, who came to visit Abraham, was Michael the archangel. Hebrew translation is Adonai, for Lord in Genesis 18, not the more usual Elohim for God or Jehovah Elohim for the Lord God. There's many other places in the Old Testament that the same angel is involved. Some are listed here: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_(archangel<!-- m -->)

It's interesting to me that Michael is said to be the Defender of Israel, or the Advocate of Israel. I've done extensive study on the Israelites of the Bible being actually black-skinned and mostly today, being the African-Americans here that were sold into slavery. See HebrewIsraelites.org for much Scriptural and historical proof. If anyone is an advocate of Afro-Americans it's our Michael.