Whoa! Two MJ's

samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

What the hell?? I didnt realize there were two mj's, wtf is going on? Or was it a mirror reflection

its starts at 0;52
[youtube:1bls5je8]

Comments

• VictorVictor Posts: 582
    its just a mirror inside the store , lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    its just a mirror inside the store , lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    but there movement are different though, look at it agian
    i have , its been discussed in a another thread.
  • It's NOT a mirror reflection..
    It's NOT a mirror reflection..
    Exactly, its no damn reflection, its two mj's. Im not blind <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> All I want to know what hell is going on
  • [youtube:3mzo5xk5]

To me this is not a mirror reflection either, the movements are different.
    Whats the point of MJ to use a double inside the store ? with the same cloths and such ? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OMG never saw this...Definately NOT a mirror reflection as the "two MJ's" are moving totally differently
    *facepalm*
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    It's a mirror reflection, watch closely, they're both pointing, both holding a magazine and there's one of his kids reflection too..
    It's a mirror reflection, watch closely, they're both pointing, both holding a magazine and there's one of his kids reflection too..
    yeah ! mj´s kids have doubles inside the store ?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    it is a double!!! On the left you see mj hodling a magazine or a newspaper, on the right you see mj holding NOTHING. It seems to me that the right mj was trying to mimic the left mj, but he forgot to get a newspaper <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    OK, I watched it really closely and it IS a mirror reflection..
    OK, I watched it really closely and it IS a mirror reflection..

I didn't even have to watch that closely to tell that it wasn't a reflection. I don't understand how a reflection would be doing different things.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878

you cant look forward and have the mirror image look forward aswell, the image would then be of his backside...not his front...
    its not a mirror image...
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    is not reflection of any mirror...are not the same movements..and people surrounding the two mjs are different...is the mj's double...dont be blind .....and be open minded!
  • I watched to several times over at first i thought no way not 2 MJ's as i dont go for that "doubles" bit too well
    I figured out that my internet connection was a bit slow, causing the video to slow down and look a bit choppy hence what i thought i was was 2 different things
    I now see no it is not 2 Michael's. There is only 1 Michael
    It is a reflection from the mirror
  • imo the movements are different....
    read this thread
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6013&hilit=ed+hardy+store

It is a mirror! End of story ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    mirrory.jpg

Just watch !!

It is a reflection of MJ , trust me.

In my class we did try this on a lesson . Think about it , at "theme parks" are are some " activities" called " The Mirror Room" with like 40 mirrors inside and it reflect you differently <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Just my two cents , sorry for my bad grammar <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Hope you understand this , Just my opinion
    I dont need to trust you becuase i know what i seeing, how come the right mj isnt holding a newspaper like the mj on the left?
  • The more i watch it the more confused i get... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Mirror sorry folks not a double

Two of this girl too
    phpSVEkCtPM.jpg

Two Michaels but also two Princes
    phpcQKBNNPM.jpg
  • The Ed Hardy Shopping Adventure is a mirror illusion. In fact there is only one MJ (roe eye) shopping with the kids. The mirror is from floor to ceiling and is pointing into the corner behind the white door (left in the pictures).
    It is a mirror at an around 45° degree angle - that's why we are confused.

The letters of LOS ANGELES (that do appear above the door in the mirror but not above the real door) are printed on the mirror. If you look very closely, you will notice the mirror jointings from top to bottom in the area at right.

4686867385_2baee70fb5.jpg

http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9246&start=650#p178956
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    Its not a double, its a reflection. both do have the magazines in hand, just keep pausing it you will see it. I've seen a pic from a diff angle, and you can see the wall is a mirrored wall, when i find it, i'll edit and add to this post.
    yup 120% a mirror reflection <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->