President Bush Signs a Bill In Regards to Concentration Camp

InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Ok, I just saw this on Forerunner777 site.
This minister is on it again but he goes around asking people if they knew.
While we are being distracted with so many things a bill is being passed.
People we gott a wake up!

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/TheForerunner777<!-- m -->

Comments

• InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    What I find strange and maybe I am wrong why is Bush passing bills if Obama is in office. It just makes me think the New Age/Illuminati Agenda is more obvious than ever before.

<!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    There is no way Pres. Bush signed a bill into law with Obama in office. Obama is the only one, as the sitting president, who can sign bills into law. Interesting note, Obama cannot write laws or create laws, only congress can. All he can do is sign or reject them.

Could this have passed when Bush was in office?
    There is no way Pres. Bush signed a bill into law with Obama in office. Obama is the only one, as the sitting president, who can sign bills into law. Interesting note, Obama cannot write laws or create laws, only congress can. All he can do is sign or reject them.

Good point! I am going to see if I can contact Forerunner since he posted it. Maybe he was just posting this to get the point across about the distractions that we have in front of us and what they are doing.
  • all i can say is that forrunner (sorry if i spelled it wrong) has amazing videos!!..i have been watching his videos since he started lol even tho i don't have a youtube account heeh..he is usually right on with the information..i hope more people take a look at his videos!!..
    about the camps!!...it don't surprise me at all...where i live there is one in a few towns over and i live out in the country..they are everywhere... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    also about this bill being passed hell they pass bills everyday that we are not aware of <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> it seems
    we loose more and more rights everyday!!..i don't ever think its in our best interest either..why do they not have a file on each thing they want to vote on or pass and send it out to every us citizen and we have to read it and fill it out and sign it??!!..just like voting in a new president??!!..ohh i know because our vote doesn't really matter!!..that's why!!..its our country our land we the people should be able to vote on everything and able to see everything they get there hands on..i could say so so much more!!..but i will shut up!!..
    keep the faith!!
    huggs to you
    suzz
  • There is no way Pres. Bush signed a bill into law with Obama in office. Obama is the only one, as the sitting president, who can sign bills into law. Interesting note, Obama cannot write laws or create laws, only congress can. All he can do is sign or reject them.

Good point! I am going to see if I can contact Forerunner since he posted it. Maybe he was just posting this to get the point across about the distractions that we have in front of us and what they are doing.

hey all!!
    if i am not wrong this video was made b4 obama was president..i think i seen it a long time ago to tell you the truth..i could be wrong and yes of course contact him to make sure..make sure you take your time and watch all of his videos..he has one about the RIF chip hell he has very good information in all of his videos..just take one day or how ever long and watch each one..thanks again
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz

hey all!!
    if i am not wrong this video was made b4 obama was president..i think i seen it a long time ago to tell you the truth..i could be wrong and yes of course contact him to make sure..make sure you take your time and watch all of his videos..he has one about the RIF chip hell he has very good information in all of his videos..just take one day or how ever long and watch each one..thanks again
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz

Okay. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thanks. I will try not to forget to email about it.

Yeah, it's time to get informed and stop being willing ignorant. All of us. satan is out to kill and destroy everyone whether people want to believe it or not. Believe he exist or not he does and he wants to destroy both Christians and non-christians alike.

hey all!!
    huggs n faith to all
    suzz

I emailed him. Just awaiting his reply. He has over 7Mil Views. I hope he will be able to respond back to me. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->