TIAI June 15

HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
edited January 1970 in TIAI
So TS is running out of ideas? Very informative

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8077&p=132300&hilit=running%20out%20of%20ideas#p132300<!-- l -->

sinttulox.png

Comments

• DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    The highlighted area seems to be just "Running out of ideas"
    not
    "TS is running out of ideas".
    So who exactly is running out of ideas? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    The highlighted area seems to be just "Running out of ideas"
    not
    "TS is running out of ideas".
    So who exactly is running out of ideas? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes, what is it? Still the meaning would be the same, SOMEONE or something is running out of ideas, or.. maybe now I'm exagerating or twisting this too much but..could he be running FROM something he has in his mind? I think I'm going nuts..lol
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Maybe tmz OR the family running out of idea's ? IDK <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Ok I even found this " <!-- m -->http://runoutofideas.com/<!-- m --> " searching for a meaning!

Makes no sense!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    are we maybe supposed to be looking at the seen from tii where micheal is talking about the bam?
    are we maybe supposed to be looking at the seen from tii where micheal is talking about the bam?

Why do you say that ?
    Maybe this is just PLAIN ENGLISH
  • I believe that the message is, that Michael has revealed the reasons why all of this is happening. Some of us have figured it out but many people refuse to embrace the totality of the message. He may be running out of ideas on how to present the "why". To understand requires that you open your mind to the possibilities and discard widely held beliefs. No one can just tell you the answers, you have to discover them but that can only be achieved when you see through the curtain that has been placed before you by all the deceptions we have been taught, used to shape our attitudes and that we conform to.
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    maybe TS is just saying MJ is alive! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> duh

Why do you say that ?

i guess just because it happens to be there also. it just popped into my head.
  • maybe TS is just saying MJ is alive! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> duh
    Well not sure how that works considering that has been TS' message from the start and they also said they wanted to focus on the "why". So if they are running out of ideas I think it might involve how to get the why across after so much information has already been given out over this last year.
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    Maybe Ts is trying to tell us that TMZ (or another source) is running out of ideas, see the news which were released by tmz these last few days .. a story more "meaningless" than the other
    So TS is running out of ideas? Very informative

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=8077&p=132300&hilit=running%20out%20of%20ideas#p132300<!-- l -->

sinttulox.png

I don't blame him/them...It's been a year.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    i get the feeling that most of us have our predrawn conclusions of what the why is. not a one of us may even have a clue. so if he's waiting for all of us to get on the same page he can kiss returning goodbye .
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    When you look up "running out of ideas", the top one is "run out of ideas" and the 10 little messages that are thrown into the garbage sure are cute. I specially like, "You smile and my heart blooms."
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Scroll up one post.
    Scroll up one post.

Yes it has to be this! Running out of ideas on how to keep proving us he's alive

I believe that the message is, that Michael has revealed the reasons why all of this is happening. Some of us have figured it out but many people refuse to embrace the totality of the message. He may be running out of ideas on how to present the "why". To understand requires that you open your mind to the possibilities and discard widely held beliefs. No one can just tell you the answers, you have to discover them but that can only be achieved when you see through the curtain that has been placed before you by all the deceptions we have been taught, used to shape our attitudes and that we conform to.
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    I went to that site. S'pretty interesting. I clicked on the crumpled peice of paper that said 'exposed' and it took me to a blog. But it's all broken code and HTML and seems like gibberish to me. Although I will say that that site has a theme of Love going. ...
    I really do like previous thoughts on this redirect better than my own though. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Man...I think I'll stop...It's been a terribly crazy day. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Well it seems the original post was from April 2nd.
    TS hasn't run out of ideas at all. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    This was a very early redirect wasn't it? Normally they don't redirect until about 3pm my time (Australia)...just thought that was odd....maybe there is another redirect to come.

Anyway .......

Maybe we are meant to be looking at the little vid at the bottom of the post?
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Scroll up one post. It is hidden.

L.O.V.E. to all.....
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    wasnt yesterday's redirect about TMZ?
    so maybe TMZ is running out of ideas on how to keep MJ's name in the news?
    and that would be the explanation on why Joe did the interview?
    doesnt fit well with me though, but just an idea
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    maybe TS is just saying MJ is alive! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> duh
    Well not sure how that works considering that has been TS' message from the start and they also said they wanted to focus on the "why". So if they are running out of ideas I think it might involve how to get the why across after so much information has already been given out over this last year.

I agree with you. The information is out there, we just haven't quite grasped the why of it all.

Which reminds me... and this may be totally insane, but I have been thinking about something that was said about MJ spending a long time alone with James Brown's body at the funeral home. Then I remembered that it has been said that Doc Murray was also James Brown's doctor. Could it be that Michael knew this and blamed Murray for Brown's death? Is that why he insisted on Dr. Murray being his doctor? To bring him down! Revenge? Why else would someone insist on a doctor who could possibly be responsible for the death of someone you loved?
    Just a thought.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    wasnt yesterday's redirect about TMZ?
    so maybe TMZ is running out of ideas on how to keep MJ's name in the news?
    and that would be the explanation on why Joe did the interview?
    doesnt fit well with me though, but just an idea

yea the TMZ stories are getting more incredulous. and people aren't getting the hoax yet!!! maybe they really are running out of ideas with crazy stories. should we help them? LOL. here's a few: MJ fan sends Dr Murray sunflowers; Dr Murray wears sequined jacket; 'Imitation' of MJ's autograph in Masoleum; MJ kids spotted laughing/being very happy despite nearing 1 yr anniversary.

Michael, just bam already!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • maybe TS is just saying MJ is alive! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> duh

.....Or maybe he is running out of ideas because people still refuse to see the truth even if his redirects and updates are crystal clear.
    He should be like this 14ad47c.jpg