s-t-u-d-y.org!

PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Hey, all! I thought I'd look into that site everyone was going 'nanners about, thinking that it was TS. It's http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org/. Read those newsletters at the bottom! I don't want this to go into a whole debate about TS' identity, that's not the point here- the point is that I think everyone could benefit from reading those newsletters! I, (as usual.. ToT) don't have time to really get into it, though..sometimes I feel like I never bring anything useful to this investigation, even though I've read and learned so much, because of my limited time, but I at least wanted to show this to you all.

Comments

• angelangel Posts: 349
    Hey, all! I thought I'd look into that site everyone was going 'nanners about, thinking that it was TS. It's http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org/. Read those newsletters at the bottom! I don't want this to go into a whole debate about TS' identity, that's not the point here- the point is that I think everyone could benefit from reading those newsletters! I, (as usual.. ToT) don't have time to really get into it, though..sometimes I feel like I never bring anything useful to this investigation, even though I've read and learned so much, because of my limited time, but I at least wanted to show this to you all.
    Your posts are always interesting and you bring up some good points in them....everyone brings their own unique perspectives to the forum....you are appreciated, Pink Topaz. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Thank you so much, Angel!
    Um, I think this is in the wrong thread..
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Thank you so much, Angel!
    Um, I think this is in the wrong thread..

LOL hahahaah..omg sorry but it was funny