Blood on the Dance Floor cover is related to 9/11?

techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
Hey Guys,
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers and single mothers. I was searching on the internet information about MJ being in NY same time 9/11 happened. He had just finished doing his concert at Madison Square Garden and was planning to return to LA on 9/11/01. MJ gets a call from a friend in Saudi Arabia New York was under attack. MJ runs down the hall screaming to tell everyone they have to leave. He loads everyone in the limo and heads out. MJ did help the ones who didn't have money to stay in hotels. That's our MJ. I found a youtube video about the Blood on the Dance Floor cover. The cover is related to 9/11. Get this Blood on the Dance Floor was release in 1997. The cover tells the date of 9/11/01 by the moon. MJ knew this would happen 4 years before it happened. MJ has been sending us messages for a long time. I think we need to go back in time. Here's the video
[youtube:3ksj1xd2]

Here's the website where I got the info:
http://www.michaeljacksoncondolencebook.org/michael-jackson-telling-you-about-911/

Comments

• Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    OMG!!! I never noticed that the buildings were crashing down in the back of him <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> !!!!This is very interesting thanks for sharing if it wasn't for you i NEVER would have saw thanks so much and to the creator of this video <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I love Michael he does such great stuff and NO ONE BUT HIS FANS NEVER EVER such good information about him such as this. I wonder if it was in the news how long??? Michael is nothing but love this makes me love him more <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> and this is very informative thanks again <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> He was very smart and i want to know how many others have noticed this <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ???
    He has a gift <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Multiple translucent printed images may be laminated in layers to achieve certain visual effects or to hold holographic images. Many printing businesses that do commercial lamination keep a variety of laminates on hand, as the process for bonding many types is generally similar when working with arbitrarily thin material.

Edit : link deleted <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Multiple translucent printed images may be laminated in layers to achieve certain visual effects or to hold holographic images. Many printing businesses that do commercial lamination keep a variety of laminates on hand, as the process for bonding many types is generally similar when working with arbitrarily thin material.

Edit : Link deleted

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• We already pointed out to some of this in our blog "Mike, victim of illuminati and mind control": <!-- m -->http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2 ... d-control/<!-- m -->

mk22.jpg
  • wow! if this is for real - but then again, i read that article, too, and he was surprised by the call from his Saudi friend. if he knew it beforehand, too, maybe he wouldn't have scheduled the concerts so close to 9-11.

a comment at YT said his body here is positioned like a "7."
  • wow! if this is for real - but then again, i read that article, too, and he was surprised by the call from his Saudi friend. if he knew it beforehand, too, maybe he wouldn't have scheduled the concerts so close to 9-11.

a comment at YT said his body here is positioned like a "7."

Who says Mike himself planned the 30th Anniversary gigs for those dates? This is something the illuminati would plan right before a red flag event.

Same thing goes for the London bombings on 7/7/05, which were preceded by the announcement that London would host 2012 Summer Olympics.

• Who says Mike himself planned the 30th Anniversary gigs for those dates? This is something the illuminati would plan right before a red flag event.

Same thing goes for the London bombings on 7/7/05, which were preceded by the announcement that London would host 2012 Summer Olympics.

the question is did Mike really know 9-11-01 was going to happen when he did BOTDF? i think not. otherwise, he would not have agreed to do the concert on Sept 10. he panicked and all when his friend called.

• Who says Mike himself planned the 30th Anniversary gigs for those dates? This is something the illuminati would plan right before a red flag event.

the question is did Mike really know 9-11-01 was going to happen when he did BOTDF? i think not. otherwise, he would not have agreed to do the concert on Sept 10. he panicked and all when his friend called.

Maybe he didn't know the date? The moon on the cover doesn't tell us, which month and year this was supposed to be. The moon looks like that once every 28 days...
    Do we know, which hotel he stayed in after the concert?
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Multiple translucent printed images may be laminated in layers to achieve certain visual effects or to hold holographic images. Many printing businesses that do commercial lamination keep a variety of laminates on hand, as the process for bonding many types is generally similar when working with arbitrarily thin material.

Edit-Link deleted quote]

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->