Make #ElvisandMJdotcom trending on Twitter on June 25th

edited January 1970 in TIAI

As suggested by JukeBox and MJalive999, and now pointed out by today's redirect of TIAI, let's make #ElvisandMJdotcom a trending topic on Twitter on June 25th.

This way we can draw people to the website <!-- m -->http://www.ElvisandMJ.com<!-- m --> and maybe even get media attention.

Let's set a time on the 25th to add #ElvisandMJdotcom to every tweet you send, let's make it work!

Comments

• It looks like it's gonna be 12:21 LA time!

time zone converter >> <!-- m -->http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc<!-- m -->
  • MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
    please leave your ok here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    we need to know how many of us are actually willing to help.
    we need many people tweeting at the same time (tweeting MANY times) ... NO RT. if you want, you have to copy & paste the messages <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

See you friday!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    12:21:00 p.m. Friday June 25, 2010 in America/Los Angeles converts to 09:21:00 p.m (21:21). Friday June 25, 2010 in GMT+1
  • Yes i will tweet:D

L.O.V.E.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    12:21:00 Friday June 25, 2010 in America/Los_Angeles converts to
    16:21:00 Friday June 25, 2010 in America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires

I will!
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • BlondyBlondy Posts: 76
    Hi,

there is nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one!!!!

<!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Love and Hug
    Blondy
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I'm in!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    gonna be fun!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm in.
    Lets come together & Moonwalk to the Jailhouse Rock <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    L.O.V.E
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    I'm in.
    Lets come together & Moonwalk to the Jailhouse Rock <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    L.O.V.E
    I'm in!!! I feel ya we r gonna Come Together over both of them <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!!
    This summer is gonna be great <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!
  • I'm in for sure! Awesome idea. THIS IS IT! And why not spread the word about #ElvisandMJdotcom NOW!
  • I'm sorry this might seem like a stupid question: Is #ElvisandMJdotcom an actual twitter account? I tried to go into it on twitter and all that comes up is everyone else twitting about doing this on Friday. I put on my status about trending this on Friday, but have no clue as to what I am even trending.
    I will be there twitting this though.
    Also, I am following an account that I think is MJ's and his last tweet was on June 21st at 12:21 pm 2009 of course. The account is MJJ1958 (I think, I will have to go back in and make sure that is the correct name) I just thought it was a weird coincedence that some things are popping up at 12:21 pm for MJ.
  • I'll Be There <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm in! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> For Michael, always gonna be there!

LOVE,
    Andy
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    I'm in but just one question: Is it 12.21 a.m or p.m?
    Because if it's in the morning, I will be working and may not make it.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I'll do my best to join in....it might be during the night here in Australia....xox
  • I'm in but just one question: Is it 12.21 a.m or p.m?

12.21 PM, so that'll be 21.21 your time suomursu.
  • I'm sorry this might seem like a stupid question: Is #ElvisandMJdotcom an actual twitter account? I tried to go into it on twitter and all that comes up is everyone else twitting about doing this on Friday. I put on my status about trending this on Friday, but have no clue as to what I am even trending.
    Also, I am following an account that I think is MJ's and his last tweet was on June 21st at 12:21 pm 2009 of course. The account is MJJ1958 (I think, I will have to go back in and make sure that is the correct name) I just thought it was a weird coincedence that some things are popping up at 12:21 pm for MJ.

Michael most likely does not have a personal twitter account. I don't know for sure of course, but there are so many fakes that it would be impossible to tell.

Also, #ElvisandMJdotcom isn't an actual account it's just a topic, I believe. I'm kind of new to Twitter so I can understand your confusion! But all you have to do it post it in a tweet and suggest that the people following you re-tweet it, that way it spreads the word about <!-- w -->www.elvisandmj.com<!-- w --> which will bring them to this site and at the very LEAST - catch their attention.

Michael most likely does not have a personal twitter account. I don't know for sure of course, but there are so many fakes that it would be impossible to tell.

Also, #ElvisandMJdotcom isn't an actual account it's just a topic, I believe. I'm kind of new to Twitter so I can understand your confusion! But all you have to do it post it in a tweet and suggest that the people following you re-tweet it, that way it spreads the word about <!-- m -->http://www.elvisandmj.com<!-- m --> which will bring them to this site and at the very LEAST - catch their attention.

Thank you. I am new also to twitter. I didnt have an account until June or July of last year.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Yes, I'll be there <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'll be there too, thats 12.21 pm , I guess it will be evening for me in UK so that will be 21.21 hrs was that calculation including the +1 hr British Summertime! sorry Im a bit confused <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name la la la

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • suomursusuomursu Posts: 111
    I'm in but just one question: Is it 12.21 a.m or p.m?

12.21 PM, so that'll be 21.21 your time suomursu.

Thanks Mo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Although I think it's 22.21 because of summer time (according to the converter that was linked). Good, in the evening I'll be there. I just have to take a break from celebrating Midsummer that night <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm definitely in and I got the east coast time convert:

12:21:00 p.m. Friday June 25, 2010 in US/Pacific converts to
    03:21:00 p.m. Friday June 25, 2010 in US/Eastern

One question - very, very new to Twitter (opened account in May 2010) - can someone please tell me what I need to tweet so i do not mess it up?? thanks in advance!
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    I have just opened a Twitter account so that I can do this!!!! I have no followers and no-one following me (sad I know!) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    What next? Help required please.....................
  • I don’t Twitter but I sure will post it on my status for face book. I have over 200 friends so I hope that helps. .
    If I’m reading right then it would be posted at 9:21pm LA time???????
  • I am in! May have to take a few breaks because of kids but I'll do my best.
This discussion has been closed.