Hola from Spain!

EmtygaEmtyga Posts: 14
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi everyone!.

My name is Maria and I'm from Spain. I have been following the hoax in depth since September more or less. Before that moment I noticed some weird things related with MJ's "death" but I thought that it would be almost unbelievable that he faked his death, such a crazy story (LOL) but day by day the weid non-sense bizarre news and too much coincidences talked by themselves.

Then I discovered this forum (I've been around for months but never registered till this time) and some great investigators on Youtube and I started this great GREAT adventure. And I'm so happy and proud to be part of it. This is a lifetime opportunity, awesome! <3

This has been a life changing experience and I will thank Michael FOREVER.

Much L.O.V.E to you all! And remember... The Best Is Yet To Come!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• Hi, although it is a sad moment and still very confusing to me, expectations are positive for the near future. Welcome! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi, Maria welcome to the forum.
  • llebreknitllebreknit Posts: 116
    Welcome Maria, I am also from Spain, although my case is different because I have lost any hope....but I still like to read hoax forums looking for something that give me hopes again.