BET Special: MJ Our Icon

msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
This special tribute about MJ aired last year but they showed it on BET again today. It's a nice tribute with MJ in his own words and friends and other musicians talking about him. I liked this special because it showed that the black community still love MJ even though the media make it seem like he wasn't connected but he definitely was. He loved all people and most of all that included his own culture which some people need to remember. Some of the stories on here are really cute. Michael Beardon tells a cute story about him and MJ discussing eating grits. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Brian Mcknight talk about how excited he was to meet MJ for the first time. One of the ladies from his 2007 Ebony photo shoot said he was funny because they walked in the room and saw MJ and he's like hi I'm Michael Jackson like nobody knows him. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He's such a humble guy. Here's the special if anyone missed it.
[youtube:36j3vyk4]
[youtube:36j3vyk4]

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I watched that again it was good to hear Michael in his own words. I have always said that Michael never lost his connection with the black community. That was hyped up by the media like so many other things in Michael's life.
  • LoudLoud Posts: 303
    Just WOW!! Thank you for sharing it with us!