I dont want 25th to come

agathiagathi Posts: 156
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
please God bring him back ,i am so sad i cant believe he is gone forever and he will not come back....please please.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Whatever will be will be. Your life goes on.
  • agathiagathi Posts: 156
    Unfortunately....<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    but my life will not be the same,..i might not be his family of close friends of him buti i miss him and ill miss him more in the years to come..and i am not overracted...

i think its the time to say he is gone.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Try to see the other way around. Once he is back...then...what?
    I Will be happy to know that he has not been murdered...but after that...what?

It is probable that Michael will never know about our existance. He knows "Fans" but not individual people called Agathi or Gema.

Our lifes must go on hun <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> and as happy as we can!!
    i dont care if he knew me personally or not..i just dont want us apart:(

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> its unfair...i know i ll be an old lady missing him for sure. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I know how you feel but he would not want you to suffer listen to the oxford speeches it might help you it did me it will let him instruct you how to live your life and will help you i hope.
  • We know how you feel, but like everyone is saying; life does go on and his legacy will live forever. I am just so happy to have been touched by someone so magical as Michael. We will always have his music, his videos, his concerts, his pictures and his speeches. I have never met Michael nor did I ever get the pleasure to see him perform in person. But, when I miss him I know that I can pop in a dvd or a cd and be able to hear him or see him. I am not able to do that with most of my family members that have past on. I am so thankful that God sent all of us MJ to experience all the gifts that God gave him. Try not to focus on the aspect that Michael may no longer be with us, instead celebrate him and enjoy the gifts that he gave us.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Agathi, this is, I'm sure, a very hard week for many of us. I know it is for me too.

How can this man still be affecting us so deeply? Is it because in our hearts we just desperately want him to be alive? It hurts to think he may have died just as he was seemingly finding true happiness in raising his children after such a troubled life. Or is it because in our hearts we know his message is one we have to pay attention to?

Someone mentioned using our common sense here a day or two ago (I'm sorry I can't remember who it was). When I use my common sense, and look at all the things that just don't add up, it usually tells me he's alive. But today, for some reason, it's saying that finding out incredible, wonderful, marvellous things like MJ is still alive, just don't happen in real life.

Oh, about those things that 'don't add up' for me - perhaps they'll help you too. There's 3 main ones:

1. MJ has spoken for years about doing movies - he was done with touring. (So the whole O2 concert announcement never rang true for me)
    2. He made a big point of saying he trusted Murray ' with his life'.
    3. He said he was doing 'this' now because his children were old enough to appreciate his work. (I interpreted this as: you wouldn't have to be a certain age to appreciate/understand your father's work if he was doing a concert tour, but you would if he was about to do a death hoax)

Hang in there agathi, I'll hold your hand. Will you hold mine?
    I dont know ,how to think anymore.i am so happy that we have his photos videos etc.and that his legacy lives on ,i also know that no one lives forever and that heaven cant wait ...but it was so unfair so sudden..he was so young..believe me 50 is young.and that he didnt have a relaxed carefree life time in his life and now that he wanted to do something again he died? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Before you believe he died, just remember you're being influenced by the same media who told us Michael was a child molester...how could we trust them. It's 1 year, they use any information they could to make MONEY talking about Michael's death.

I'm not watching TV right now, no tribute, no article...and my mind didn't change.

I guess if you let yourself follow the general mood, you'll soon be crying all your tears...remember WHY you came here :

because you believed in something...
    i still believe he is alive sometimes but when i see his mother...video i dont know. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I have been dreading this day too. Why didnt people cherish and love him when he was alive?? Then everyone wants to say that he was cool with him. Then, every media outlet wants to talk about his life in a negative way that reflects badly on him and his music. If he doesnt come back, I really cant say that I blame him. But if he does, God bless him for it.
    omg its so hard...

all i can do is crying crying crying i dont know where to hang in.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • omg its so hard...

all i can do is crying crying crying i dont know where to hang in.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

We're right here with you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Agathi,
    When I read your posts it saddens me deeply. I know that you are hurting and I know that you want him to come back. Believe me when I say, that I would love for him to come back to us. But, Michael needed to do this and when he is ready he will be back. I think I wrote to you in one of your other posts about finding a special place where you can sit and read a book or listen to music. Try to find something that you enjoyed doing before June 25th, 2009 and go do it. Try to bring some normalsy back into your life. It is going to be hard to do. But, Michael would not want you to sit around and cry all the time. There have been times when I made myself stop coming to this website, in fact I made sure my children were on the computer so I couldnt look up anything and everything Michael. I don't want you to stop coming to this site, we are all a big family, Michael's family. Remember when he said in an interview that he would like to adopt a child from every country. To me he did just that. I don't know of one person that can bring people from all over the world that love the same thing. We are his family, his adopted family from all over the world. I don't know where you live, but I am sure that it is far from many of us. I am in Missouri, United States. I think it is awesome when we have discussions with someone from Africa or London or even California. And it is all for Michael. Please keep you head held high and when your feeling down, just pop in "Bad" on the cd. Because you know what, your Bad, we're Bad and We know it!!!!!!! Peace, LOVE, Hope and Serenity.
    i dont pressure him to come back .i just prayed that he is not dead... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

thanks for your support.